- 13+ years of experience infield of software development. Proficient in developing applications using Python and C++.
- Experienced in working with various stages of Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC),Software Testing Life Cycle(STLC) and QA methodologies from project definition to post - deployment documentation.
- Experience of working with WAMP (Windows,Apache,MYSQL,and Python/PHP) and LAMP (Linux,Apache,MYSQL,and Python/PHP) Architecture.
- Good Experience with Django, a high-level Python Web framework. Experience object-orientedprogramming (OOP) concepts using Python.
- Knowledge about setting up Python REST API Frame work using Django.
- Experience in working with Python ORM Libraries including Django ORM.
- Experienced in using various control systems like CVS, SVN,Git, Mercurial,GitHub, Amazon EC2.
- Experience in working with Python packages like NumPy, Pandas, BeautifulSoup, Requests, matplotlib, PyTables, SciPy.
- Knowledgeable with continuous deployment using Heroku, Jenkins and Ansible.
- Worked on automation using the Python Scripting language.
- Experience in implementing Model View Control (MVC) architecture using server-side applications like Django, Flask and Pyramid for developing web applications.
- Experienced with JSON based RESTful web services, and XML based SOAP web services.
- Developed SPA (Single Page Application) experience using Angular JS .
- Command on Angular JS 2 controllers, directives, creating custom services with factory and service methods, routing and handling animated events.
- Proficient in writing SQL Queries, Stored procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, triggers using relational databases like Oracle, MySQL, Apache Spark, Cassandra, and MongoDB.
- Hands on Experience in AWS like Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Redshift,Amazon EMR and Amazon SQS. Cloud system design, implementation and troubleshooting (AWS,Rackspace, Google, AZURE).
- Good experience with AWSLambda Services.
- Good Experience on testing tools like JIRAand Bugzilla for bug tracking.
- Worked on various operating systems like Windows, UNIX, LINUX and Mac OS.
- Special skills in development of effective, user-friendly web applications. Experienced in requirement gathering, use case development, Business Process flow, Business Process Modeling: extensively used UML to develop various use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Experienced in working with various Python Integrated Development Environments like NetBeans, PyCharm, PyScripter, PyDev, Eclipse and sublime Text.
- Evaluates engineering approaches and risks to produce development plans that ensure high quality, low cost products and systems.
- Experienced in Shell Scripting and UNIX commands.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, efficient time management and organization skills, ability to handle multiple tasks and work well in team environment.
Programming Languages: Python and C++, Shell Scripting
Frameworks: Django, Flask and Pyramid
Databases: Oracle,MYSQL, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB,Apache spark
IDE’s/Development Tools: NetBeans, PyCharm, PyScripter, PyDev, Eclipse and Sublime Text.
Web Services: AWS, SOAP and RESTful Web Services
Version Control Systems: GIT, GITHUB, CVS, Mercurial, AmazonEC2
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS, SNMP,SMTP.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum and Waterfall
Deployment Tools: Heroku, Jenkins
Servers: WebSphere, JBoss, Apache Tomcat
Operating Systems: Windows, LINUX, UNIX and Mac OS.
Testing Tools: Selenium and JUnit
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. Python Developer
- Designed the front end of the application using Python, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JSON and jQuery, Django.
- Used the Django Framework to develop the application.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Used Test driven approach for developing the application and Implemented the unit tests using Python Unit test framework.
- Involved in implementing the complete Application in the in-build Spring MVC Architecture with Angular JS.
- Used Selenium Library to write fully functioning test automation process that allowed the simulation of submitting different requests from multiple browser to web application.
- Worked on several Palettes such as SOAP, REST, HTTP, FTP, JDBC, File, JMS etc.
- Rewrite existing Python /Django modules to deliver certain format of data.
- Moved existing Angular JS controllers and services to Angular JS 2.0 components for more responsive and less dependency
- Responsible for debugging the project monitored on JIRA (Agile).
- Wrote Python scripts to parse JSON documents and load the data in database.
- Used Python and Django to interface with the jQuery UI and manage the storage and deletion of content.
- Implemented web applications in Flask frame works following MVC architecture.
- Worked on front end frame works like CSS Bootstrap for development of Web applications.
- Also, created XML with Django to be used by the Flask.
- Deployed the Django application on NGINX along with CI/CD tools and docker.
- Involved in deployment of project using AWS.
- Special skills in developing user friendly, simple yet effective web-based applications.
- Worked in MySQL database on simple queries and writing Stored Procedures for normalization and DE normalization.
- Used many regular expressions to match the pattern with the existing one.
- Build SQL queries for performing various CRUD operations like create, update, read and delete.
- Performed Unit testing, Integration Testing, web application and automation testing.
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Worked with team of developers on python applications for RISK management.
- Made Django web-based apps for Insurance premium calculations.
- Generated property list for every application dynamically using Python.
- Designed and developed Use-Case, Class and Object Diagrams using UML Rational Rose for Object Oriented Analysis(OOA)/Object Oriented Design techniques(OOD).
- Troubleshoot the process execution and worked with other team members to correct them.
- Worked on automated existing scripts for performance calculations using machine library like NumPy and SQL Alchemy for Insurance premium.
- Test and Validated the custom scripts.
- Developed GUI using webapp2 for dynamically displaying the test block documentation and other features of Python code using a web browser.
- Extensively used Python modules such as requests, urllib and urllib2 for web crawling.
- Involved in entire lifecycle of the projects including Design, Development, and Deployment.
- Used AWS RestAPI gateway and connected with lambda functionality.
- Added support Amazon AWS S3 and RDS to host static/media files and the database into Amazon Cloud.
- Worked on development of SQL and stored procedures on MySQL.
- Worked automated continuous integration system using Git, Jenkins, MySQL and custom tools developed in Python and Bash.
- Managed code versioning with GitHub, Bit Bucket and deployment to staging and production servers.
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
- Conducted my role in entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the project.
- Developed web applications in Django Framework's model view control (MVC) architecture and manipulated databases by using Django database API along with MySQL.
- Wrote scripts using python modules and libraries to develop programs which improve processing of access request.
- Wrote Python scripts to extract/load asset data from the MySQL source database.
- Enhanced existing automated solutions, such as the Inquiry Tool for automated Asset Department reporting and added new features and fixed bugs.
- Played a key role in a development wide transition from Subversion to Git, which resulted in an increase in efficiency for the development community.
- Developed a fully automated continuous integration system using Git, Jenkins, MySQL and custom tools developed in Python and Bash.
- Interacted with databases by writing Sub Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Functions on MySQL and PostgreSQL database.
- Used python module named Pandas for data manipulation.
- Involved in building database Model, APIs and Views utilizing Python, to build an interactive web-based solution.
- Created Restful API's to integrate and enhance functionalities of the application. Also Utilized Restful API in communicating with third parties.
- Used Python to place data into JSON files for testing Django Websites.
- Managed code versioning with GitHub, Bit Bucket and deployment to staging and production servers.
- Involved in code reviews using GitHub pull requests, reducing bugs, improving code quality, and increasing knowledge sharing.
- Installed and configured monitoring scripts for AWS EC2 instances.
- Configured and deployed project using the Amazon EC2 on AWS.
- Used Amazon Elastic Beanstalk with Amazon EC2 to deploy project into AWS.
- Coded test programs and evaluated existing engineering processes.
- Worked with team of developers on Python applications for RISK management.
- Utilized PyUnit, the Python Unit test framework, for all Python applications.
- For testing purpose, used unit test framework - unit test.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and issue tracking and Used Agile Methodology and SCRUM Process.
- Using version control tool - GitHub with Jenkins to accumulate all the work done by team members.
Confidential, Pittsburg, PA
- Participate in requirement gathering and analysis phase of the project in documenting the business requirements by conducting workshops/meetings with various business users.
- Used Django configuration to manage URLs and application parameters.
- Worked on information trade from site utilizing XML and Web Services.
- Build all database mapping classes utilizing Django models.
- Worked on writing and as well as reading data from CVS and Excel file formats.
- Worked with Level two support group, DBAs and framework team to enhance the proficiency and capacity of our system.
- Used PyUnit, the Python unit test frame work, for all Python applications.
- Developed and controlled Cloud development scripts, also automated the provision of AWS resources, which involve EC2, S3, RDS.
- Worked on Docker containerization.
- Used Docker to execute a high-level API to give lightweight containers that run forms segregation and dealt with production of customized Docker container images, tagged and pushed these to the Docker repository.
- Implemented a continuation Delivery Pipeline with Jenkins and GitHub to create another Docker holder consequently.
- Developed different algorithms for generating many test environments data patterns.
- Worked with Level two support team, DBAs and setup team to improve the proficiency and cap ability of our system.
- Worked on development of internal testing tool framework written in Python.
- Developed GUI using Python and Django for dynamically displaying block documentation and other features of Python code using a web browser.
- Used SDLC process and used PHP to develop website functionality.
- Extensive code reviewing using GitHub pull requests, improved code quality, and conducted meetings among peer.
- Successfully migrated the Django database from SQLite to MySQL to PostgreSQL with compile data integrity.
- Used Restful API's to gather network traffic data from Servers.
- Supported Apache Tomcat web server on Linux Platform.
- Involved in User Acceptance Testing and prepared UAT Test Scripts
- Built database Model, Views and API's using Python for interactive web-based solution.
- Worked in a team, involved in developing the UI, layout and front-end programming (HTML) for web application that matches requirements of the company.
- Wrote Python routines to log into the websites and fetch data for selected options.
- Excellent Coordination in project activities and ensure that all project phases are followed and documented properly.
- Good hands on experience in data warehouse developer/ database engineer for high-volume data processing.
- Resolved several hidden bugs caused by complicated multithreading issues such as race conditions caused by asynchronous events.
- Built application logic using Python.
- Designed and developed data management system using MySQL.
- Rewrite existing Python modules to deliver certain format of data.
- Handling cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Chrome) on both Windows.
- Managed application state using server and client-based State Management options.
- Coded in Java Script for page functionality and Lightbox plugins using JQUERY
- Generated various reports in Java for cost analysis and expenditures.
- Converted paycheck confirmation physical mails to pdf electronic version and email as encrypted/password protected.
St. Louise, MO.
Sr. C# .NET Developer / Python Developer
- Developed Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Web Portal with WCF using “Message” pattern to send and receive information between UI and Database
- Designed a Web application using Web API with Angular JS and Used Entity Framework to model and manage data from SQL Server
- Created reports using SQL Server Reporting Services
- Followed OOPS concepts for developing the application code using C# 5.0
- Designed the Views, Layout pages, and Partial views using ASP.NET MVC, JQuery, AJAX, HTML5, CSS3 and BOOTSTRAP
- Created Angular JS Routing to connect different controller to the view which allows the single-page application
- Analyzed and designed new WPF application using MVVM and Repository pattern, from design to completion
- Implemented WPF to create attractive and effective user Interface using XAML Document
- Developed new user interface components for different modules using Kendo UI with various controls including Grid controls, and chart controlsetc
- Created UI pages using Telerik controls for AJAX and ASP.NET
- Extensive use of Kendo UI framework was made - including widgets like Kendo grid, Kendo autocomplete, Kendo window, etc., including the use of Kendo core framework features
- Used IIS server to send automatic e-mail created classes in C# to control the communication of SMS message
- Used ADO.NET Entity code first approach in retrieving data using LINQ to Entities and LINQ to Objects
- Used Entity framework for ORM mapping to relational databases, classes to database tables and CLR data types to SQL server data types
- Used Data Controls and Telerik controls for binding data from database
- Implemented the e-mail functionality using Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF)
- Created and consumed Restful services using Web API
- Developed CSS Styles using SASS and LESS for User Interface uniformity throughout the application
- Used Bootstrap and Angular JS for effective web design
- Implemented Kendo MVVM framework, widgets and charting
- Implemented data-binding MVC using Angular JS for front-end development of current web application
- Used web services to interact with the data layer to access data from the database
- Developed WCF Services upon a core architecture that is scalable, distributable, heavily multi-threaded and batch compatible and designed to serve hundreds of users simultaneously
- Implemented Odata 4 services to connect to database via entity framework 6.0 version
- Created model classes and controller action methods to compose data using models
- Created JQuery functions to manipulate and validate DOM elements in Views
- Designed and developed Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, and OOAD using UML
- Design and Implement Database Schema, Import data and build stored procedures on SQL Azure
- Extensively used T-SQL in constructing user defined functions, views, indexes, constraints, and relationaldatabase models and data integrity
- Created custom Sitefinity Modules that appear in the Sitefinity backend and draggable Controls area
- Created an Administrator console with the extension use of the Kendo UI platform to allow the administrator to review and update information about different users
- Developed Functional Specification Document, as well as high-level System Design
- Design some of the complex services/modules
- Written various unit tests using MSTest, nUnit, xUnit and Moq Framework
- Performed unit tests using Fakes, Moles, Rhino Mocks
- Analyzing and troubleshooting issues from production environment
- Provide guidance and directions to associates when working with new technologies
- Streamlined and rolled out best practices for development process
- Participate in design and Code reviews of modules and provide insightful comments to improve the design quality and code performance
- Performed Unit testing, Integration testing and Regression testing of the application
- Used TFS as a version control
Confidential, Long Beach, CA
Sr. Dot Net Developer
- Involved in maintenance of the Reports enhancements
- Developed User Interface (UI) using ASP.Net
- Used ASP.NET MVC Applications using MVC with Razor View Engine
- Written Stored Procedures in SQL Server 2012 used ADO.NET and Grid View, Data List, Details view, Repeaters, Dataset Classes for data manipulation
- Responsible for code merging using Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and for other source code maintenance needs
- Implemented stored procedures, Views, Tables and Functions
- Developed crystal reports and SSRS Reports
- Production support
- Requirement Gathering discussions
- Working with the testing while performing the functional testing and clarifying any functional clarifications if they required any
- Deployment of the application in different environments like staging and production is handled alone
- Written Queries using T-SQL Statements, Views, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures, Triggers in SQL Server for inserting/Updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables
- An agile Scrum methodology was processed to know the current progress of the project and raise the issue
- Involvement in creating design work objects writing test cases for related modules
- Performed code reviews
- Lead the onsite and offshore developers and coordinate with management with milestones
- Responsible to meet project deadlines and Sprint goals, participate in sprint planning, story grooming and all agile scrum ceremonies
- Works closely with product owner and business users to understand new requirements and change requests