- 9 + years of experience in IT Oracle 10g/11g SOA, ESB and BPEL integration and administration.
- Highly skillful in installation and administration of clustered H/A middleware environments.
- Experienced in SOA Suite, Web center and Oracle Application Server administration and deployments.
- Well versed with deployment, migration, patching, upgrades and maintenance of middleware applications.
- Proficiencies in Oracle HTTP server administration.
- JDBC Connection pool and Multipool configuration with oracle, MySQL, DB2 and SqlServer, etc.
- Deployment and troubleshooting of JAR, WAR and EAR files in domain and clustered environments.
- Well versed with installing and configuring Web logic severs in a cluster environment to provide high availability load balancing, session replication, Multi - pools, JDBC connection pools, Disaster Recovery, scalability and fail over support.
- Code deployment/promotions, performance monitoring and troubleshooting using Admin Console.
- Analyzing the log files, thread dumps, JVM dumps, and Exception stack traces.
- Patch updates using BSU, service pack upgrades and version upgrades.
- Performance tuning of WebLogic server with respect to heap, threads and connection pools.
- Tuning JVM heap size to maximize the number of client accessing the applications.
- Automation of domain creation using WLST, ANT, and domain templates.
- Extensive working experience on UNIX, Linux and Windows platforms, and shell scripting.
- Broad knowledge in networking and programming logics using PL/SQL and Java.
- Knowledge of system analysis and design, and business process development and improvement.
- Able to act as lead technologist for SOA Middleware infrastructure stack.
- 24/7 production on-call support on SOA Suite 10g/11g and multiple middleware products.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Ability to work in team-oriented, multi-tasking, fast-paced and matrix managed environment.
Applications: Oracle SOA 10g/11g, Portals, Web center, UCM, SES, OID, OIM, LDAP, WebSphere, ESB, Apache, Tomcat.
RDBMS: Oracle Database 9i/10g/11g.
Networking: Cisco Inter-networking, Windows Systems and Security Engineering.
ERP: Applications DBA: Oracle E-Business Suite R12.
Programming & Scripting: PL/SQL, Java AWT/Swing, C#, ASP.Net, XML, HTML, Shell,WLST.
Operating System: Windows, Linux (SUSE, REDHAT), HP-UX and Solaris.
Monitoring Tools: OEM Grid Control 10g/11g/12c, JRockit Mission Control, JConsole.
General Tools: TOAD, SQL Developer, JDeveloper, Team Foundation Server(TFS), Tortoise SVN, Bamboo, Share Point, Change Request Team Track, ServiceNow, File Zilla, WINSCP, Putty, ESP, MS Project Std., MS Visio, MS Office, ITSM.
- Installed configured two brand new environments on WebLogic and jboss platforms for continuous integration platform by Creating domains, jdbc, jms and SSL.
- Experience in maintaining Java application servers like BEA Weblogic 12c.
- Configured Source Code Management tools with Bamboo and executed triggers in SVN.
- Installed and administered Atlassian tool set including JIRA, Confluence, Fisheye, Crucible, and Bamboo .
- Administered and Implemented CI tools Hudson/Jenkins , Bamboo, for automated builds.
- Experience with Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c OEM12c and configuration of SOA Management packs to monitor and Manage SOA applications Runtime Infrastructure.
- Involved as a middleware engineer in scrum teams to deliver projects on timely basis.
- Participated in change management board (CAB) to ensure changes are implemented correctly and precisely with analysis on dependent services and effect on applications.
- Experience with Up gradation of Oracle weblogic instances from 11 g to 12c (188.8.131.52.0 ).
- Deployed Puppet for configuration management to existing infrastructure.
- Create, maintain and customize complex JIRA project configurations including workflows, custom fields, permissions and notifications.
- Integrated Oracle Access Manager 11g, OID 10g/11g on WebLogic 11g/12c with OHS 11g web server for a single sign on experience for the users (Create polices, schemes, URL protections) help manage user access to our critical applications with LDAP scripts.
- Developed a custom OIM schedule task to disable users in OIM based upon user status in AD and configured notification template to consolidate and email the status of users provisioned.
- Analyzed and resolved OAM integration related issues with different client’s internal applications.
- Working with infrastructure team members Network and Unix Administrators to build and deliver services in a stable and secure multi-instance hosting environment.
- Configured MQ as Foreign JNDI Servers in Jboss.
- Installed/configured MQ client libraries and made MQ series for JBoss applications.
- Configured MQ Queues Channels and created binding files for MQ applications usage.
- Configuring OAM involved setting up the authentication scheme, application domain, adding resource urls and assigning authentication and authorization policies to the resources.
- Worked on Oracle SOA, BPEL, BPM and Identity and Access management suite details.
- Monitor and manage SOA Components by using the Oracle Enterprise Manager, Fusion Middleware Control Console, as well as new relic and other third party tools.
- Involved in SSL setup, certificate creation & renewal for both apps and WebLogic tier (Java key stores& OHS wallets).
- Deployed applications and processes using IT Governance, command line, Ant scripts and console.
- Investigating Thread Dumps, OOM, GC Tuning, Server Hangs, Deadlocks using (JSTACK, JMACK).
Environment: Oracle 11g, OIM, OAM, OID, Oracle EBS, WebLogic,, Oracle Application server, Oracle 10g/11c, SQL database SQL developer, putty, winscp, ITSM, Bamboo, JIRA, Agile.
- Provided 24/7 support in production environment for Oracle WebLogic related application servers, Oracle EBS, OSB, SOA and WebSphere.
- Knowledgeable in obtaining heap and thread dump, making recommendation based on analysis of same.
- Having strong skills in troubleshooting for issues faced by customers on applications hosted on the Servers.
- Hands on experience in Deployment of EAR, WAR, JAR, OSB, BPEL and ODI components.
- Setup OEM 12C alerts for real time update of any issues on Middleware/Application server. Reducing any kind of downtime/monitoring misses due to human error.
- Support new user creation and helped in store user login issues, Identified root cause for recurring issue and came out with innovative solution for same.
- Reduced Login related issue to EBS, RMS, ORPOS by 30% integrating application to make use of SSO.
- Recognized as valued individual contributor by client team and appreciated for resolving multiple issues and helping various teams.
- Installed and upgraded different versions of JBOSS/Weblogic.
- Configured and administered Weblogic, JDBC, JMS and JNDI in Weblogic server 10.x in production & non-production environments.
- Testing and set-up of oracle fusion and validation of BPM.
- Configured and administered Connection pools for JDBC connections and JMS Connections.
- Co-ordinated with different teams to automate and improve the migration process.
- Start and stop of Websphere queue managers, brokers and channels based on the request from client.
- Worked on Broker bar file deployment in production environment.
- Involved for L1 & L2 activities like WebSphere MQ QMGR start/stop process, Queue Status health check, Channel and listener status health check.
- Prepared Standard Operating procedure upon request from business for Websphere MQ-MB and Tradestone application.
- Involved in L1 & L2 activities for Tradestone Application like shutting down and starting the application where there is a planned outage for Tradestone.
Environment: Oracle 11g, OSB, ODI, BPEL, OIM, OAM, OID, Oracle EBS, ORPOS,RMS IBM Websphere 5.0,6.1, Weblogic, Websphere, Oracle Application server, Hyperion, Oracle 9i/10g/11c, SQL database SQL developer, ODI studio, MKS, putty, winscp, ITSM
- Install and configure Oracle SOA Suite 11g components in Oracle Web Logic Server domains Environment.
- Installed and configured the high availability setup for fusion middleware. This includes setting up oracle Weblogic servers in a cluster and oracle HTTP servers, to point to them and configuring the web servers with a load balancer.
- Monitor and manage SOA Components by using the Oracle Enterprise Manager, Fusion Middleware Control Console to perform administrative tasks.
- Managing and monitoring BPEL Component instances and faults.
- RCU usage and deep understanding, and Maintaining Oracle Service Bus (OSB).
- Configuring SOA composite application resources, Configuring JMS Server and its modules on SOA and OSB.
- Managing and monitoring service engines, and updating the state of SOA composite applications.
- Loggings in servers, component engines and composites levels.
- Extensively used verbose GC for garbage collection and tuning heap size to reduce memory leak.
- Included in development support on working with developments teams in their projects, developments, testing, deployments, and maintaining codes and processes, and debugging application issues.
- Troubleshoot SOA composite applications by performing corrective actions such as fault recovery.
- Worked on defining performance criteria and monitor to identify opportunities, and tune to improve application performance, throughput, scalability and stability.
- Tuning and configuring Oracle SOA Suite 11g environment for high availability and load balance.
- Configured and setup secure sockets layers (SSL) for data encryption and client authentication.
- Managing and Monitoring the JVM performance by Web logic Heap Size, Garbage collection.
- Handling application deployments into DEV, Test, Performance and Production Environments.
Environment: SOA Suite 11g, BPEL, OSB, JMS Adapter, Apache Tomcat, Apache HTTP Server, Weblogic 11g, SOAP UI, Red Hat Linux 6 .
Web logic Administrator
- Built the pilot Fusion Middleware environment for the Application Architecture group for analysis and evaluation of the new Oracle Weblogic 11g Suite of products.
- Worked on Oracle SOA, BPEL, BPM and Identity and Access management suite.
- Performed migration activities i.e. moving code from development teams through different environment for WL 10.x deployments.
- Migrated Weblogic 8.x/9.x to Weblogic 10.x.
- Performed web server (Apache) administration UNIX.
- Configured and administered JDBC, JMS, and JNDI in WebLogic Server8.x, 9.x.
- Worked with both technical and non-technical teams to establish project plans and ensure timely completion of project.
- Troubleshooting using thread dump, heap dump and Garbage collection analysis for WLS issues.
- Regularly involved with troubleshooting, debugging, script building, automation innovation, monitoring, develop document and procedures, etc.
- Testing and set-up of oracle fusion and validation of BPM.
- Created Managed Servers and Node Manager in Production Servers and test server.
- Developed Scripts for deploying applications in different environments using WebLogic.
- Involved in Oracle Internet Directory setup.
- Configured LDAP using Sun ONE Directory Server for user authentication.
- Provided technical support for Production application environments.
- Participate in full development lifecycle activities ranging from code install, troubleshooting performance and resolving production issues.
- Monitoring the error logs, fixing the problems and tuning parameters on WebLogic environment.
- Configured and setup Secure Sockets Layers (SSL) for data encryption and client authentication.
- Worked on 24/7 on calls to support various applications.
- Worked with different teams to automate and improve the migration process.
Environment: WebLogic 9.x and 10.x, JDBC, JMS,JNDI, LDAP, SSl, Oracle SOA Suite, Apache HTTP Server, Red Hat Linux 6, Oracle DB.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of Weblogic 6.x with JDBC, JMS, JNDI, and J2EE applications.
- Deployed Applications (WAR, JAR, and EAR) in Domain and Clustered environment.
- Installed and configured iPlanet LDAP Server and integrated with Weblogic Application Server.
- Installed & Configured Cluster in Weblogic 6.x environment.
- Troubles hooted and fixed of problems on WebLogic Application Server.
- Configured of JDBC connections and data sources with Oracle database server 8.x troubleshooting and fixing up problems.
- Monitored the error logs, fixing the problems and tuning parameters on WebLogic environment.
- Involved in configuration management, software deployment, change management, performance monitoring, and application maintenance.
- Responsible for installation, configuration and management of a network environment.
- Monitored the performance using BMC PATROL in a Production and Quality environment.
- Maintained and upgraded essential hardware, system patches and software.