- Over 7+ years of IT extensive professional experience as a UI/Web Developer in Web - Designing, User Interface development, integrating, implementing of highly transactional and scalable web applications using web technologies.
- Experience in implementing MongoDB CRUD (Create Read Update Delete) operations by using Mongoose library in Node-JS.
- Proficient in handling Twitter Bootstrap framework i.e., the concept of Grids, making use of advance components like Navs, Navibars, Pagination, Alerts, Progress bars etc.
- Experience in implementing Web Services based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Monolithic architecture using SOAP, Restful Web Services, JAX-WS, UDDI, WSDL, WADL.
- Expertise in implementation and development of RESTful Web APIs, and expose endpoints using HTTP methods like GET, POST.
- Experience on working with CSS background, Layouts, Positioning, Text, Border, Padding, Pseudo Classes, Elements and CSS behaviors in CSS Using Web Standards.
- Played an active role in our scrum process, using modern tools like JIRA and Confluence.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Application development experience in both LAMP and WAMP platform.
- Involvement in using various IDE's, Dreamweaver, Notepad++, Microsoft Visual Studio, Sublime Text, Web Storm, Eclipse, and Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience with unit testing and wrote test cases for applications, used to test with frameworks like Mocha, Karma, Jasmine, Junit, etc.
- Experience with Version Control systems with SVN and GIT.
- Experience in implementing SOAP and REST web-services with many characteristics like extensibility, neutrality, and independence.
- Hands on experience with the CSS preprocessors like SASS, SCSS and LESS. Followed Bootstrap-grid system to develop Responsive widgets.
- Experience in OOAD architecture and modeling and design artifacts such as use case diagrams, class diagrams, and state machine diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Knowledge dealing with the databases using Oracle, MySQL and NoSQL database using MongoDB.
- Extensively worked on Jenkins, Maven, and Bamboo for continuous integration and developed End-to-End automation solution for build and deployments.
- Experience working on E-commerce applications, Internal Web applications and online web portals.
- Extensively used express servers and SONAR dashboard. Used SonarQube for code quality analysis.
- Developed different jQuery component in MVC micro architecture framework which internally use various design pattern such as singleton, command, delegate, etc.
- Excellent Client interaction skills and proven experience in working independently as well as in a team.
Confidential - Providence, RI
- Work on an Agile (Scrum) Development Team to deliver regular updates to business team and project managers.
- Worked on Angular (2.0 and 4.0) scopes like Scopes, Models, Services, Dependency Injection, Routing and Prototyping.
- Implemented unit test cases using Karma and Jasmine for Angular (2.0 and 4.0) on client side and mocha/Chai for Node.js for testing endpoints.
- Built single page application with loading multiple views using route services and adding more user experience to make dynamic by using Angular.js, Angular 2 framework and Node JS.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.0.
- Created the Application using Angular.js and Node.js libraries and used NPM to manage dependencies and gulp to minify, reactify, and babelify the code.
- Used Backbone.js for the functionality and structure. Developed core component of Analytics with Node.js, Angular (2.0 and 4.0), Angular.js Backbone.js and Require.js.
- Implemented Single Page Application (SPA) architecture and client side MVC using Angular.js and implemented Angular routing for navigation between Views in the application.
- Worked on tools like Gulp, Grunt, Web pack and developed CLI applications using commander module, Developed Junit test cases for all use cases and executed them.
- Developed html views with HTML5, CSS3, JSON, ECMAScript.
- Worked as a MEAN (MongoDB, Express, Angular, and Node.js) stack developer for the development of dynamic web applications.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing angular.js, created HTML5 navigation menu that is role-based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Wrote various Angular JS custom directives and developed many reusable components and templates that can be re-used at various places in the application.
- Implemented latest software development approaches using components, services, Redux architecture, observables, router, classes, RX.js in Angular2.0.
- Implemented XML parsing & JSON parsing for data handling on different application.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Designed and implemented the enhanced development platform by doing POC using frameworks like Angular JS, Angular2.0, React JS, Node.js and npm.
- Using AngularJS for user interactions to create a faster, responsive web application for mobile devices integrating Bootstrap and media queries.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Developed certain features of the application functionality i.e. CRUD (Create, read, update, delete) features using Backbone.js, Require.js and Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Using tools like GIT for version controlling, chrome developer tools for Debugging and Jenkins for deploying the code to different environments.
- Performed testing using Jasmine, Karma and Protractor by following Test Driven Development (TTD) approach.
Confidential - Providence,RI
- Developed Page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management to review.
- Involved in designing, developing and testing the web application by using the HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, and React.JS.
- Involved in designing the CSS templates for use in all pages on the website working with CSS Background, positioning, text, border, margin, padding, and table.
- Applied optimization techniques to reduce page size and load times to enhance user experience using sprites.
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Flux for SPA development.
- Involved in responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React.js.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Involved in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Involved in creating reusable components by modifying bootstrap classes and using for creation of clickable prototypes.
- Making changes to the existing web applications and creating new components using ReactJS.
- Developed Container components as the logic layer for the UI components
- Implemented mapStateToProps, mapDispatchToProps for the interactions between Redux and React.
- Implemented Redux Form to build Report Data Grid, tree grid, and developed DataGridItemswhich can be dragged by IRD system users.
- Developed Navigation bar, menu bar, drop down list with React widgets and bootstrap.
- Worked with Passport and JSON web tokens for authentication and authorization security configurations using Node.js.
- Worked with npm commands and using package.json for managing dependencies and development dependencies of node Js applications.
- Worked with Grunt, Gulp for task runner configurations for minification, watch, jshint, jscs, css autoprefixer, and sass compilation, bundling and test runner configurations and make it available as a command.
- Designed and Developed Various Angular 2 Component (/ngModule), Services (observable/promises), Directive and Pipes, Used Angular 2 CLI commands for productivity and global/generic building blocks Consumed server-side SOAP UI web services and called them from angular controllers.
- Designed Responsive Web pages using media queries and Bootstrap.
- Worked with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, CSS Sprites, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Used JQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Implemented XML parsing and JSON parsing for data handling on different applications.
- Followed Agile/Scrum methodology of software development thereby satisfying the Customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software.
- Implemented various features of Es6 successfully.
- Worked on PHP with Angular.js, the development of mobile Restful APIs.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Used JQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications.
- React JS and JSON were used to facilitate an AJAX enabled application of Model-view-controller.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Utilized various interactive plugins, widgets to design UI/UX.
- Setup and build AWS infrastructure various resources, VPC EC2, S3, IAM, EBS, Security Group, Auto Scaling, and RDS in Cloud Formation JSON templates
- Build stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Re-designing the main website to improve user experience and add new functionalities using Angular JS.
- Wrote various Angular JS custom directives and developed many reusable custom JS libraries.
- Developed Angular JS framework including MVC architectures, distinctive modules, particular controllers, templates, custom directives, custom filters and widely resolved angular scope issues.
- Responsible for all client side UI Validation and implementing Business logic based on user selection using JQuery UI and Angular JS.
- Used Node JS for server side run time environment.
- Involved in developing rich GUIs and performance tuning website by using AJAX frameworks like JQuery, JSON.
- Used SQL Server Management Studio as the backend and wrote SQL queries and stored procedures to verify data from source to target.
- Designed and implemented a professional and production quality build and unit-test automation system with Gulp, Karma, and Jasmine.
- Design & implement sharding and indexing strategies for MongoDB
- Responsible for tracking the issues in JIRA.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the MongoDB for the application on devices.
- Handling different versions of the website (Development, Beta and Production).
- Involved in bug fixing and aided QA team in navigating through the pages.
- Worked on the GIT version control system on the front-end side and SVN on the back end side.
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, and IE Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Co-ordinate with QA for testing, Production releases, Application deployment and integration.
- Used jQuery extensively for event handling, DOM manipulation and cross-browser compatibility.
- Created package. json for Bower and NPM.
- Used SVN and GitHub as version control system.
- Implemented REST web services using Apache-CXF framework.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using Responsive design and media queries.
- Tested pages for cross-browser compatibility for Safari, Chrome, Firefox and IE by cross browser hacks and requirements.
- Actively participated and provided feedback in a constructive and insightful manner during weekly Iterative review meetings to track the progress for each iterative cycle and figure out the issues.
- Involvement in all stages of Software development life cycle including Analysis, development, Implementation, testing and support.
- Implemented project using Agile SCRUM methodology, involved in daily stand-up meetings and sprint showcase and sprint retrospective.
- Ensured site design integrity and quality control consistency throughout the project's lifecycle.
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links.
- Developed Dynamic web pages using Angular.js, jQuery, Bootstrap, CSS and HTML as per the requirements. Design and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS.
- Developed Action Classes for workflow control and Data Access Object for getting database connections from connection pool.
- Used JDBC to access Oracle Database and used Stored Procedures.
- Developed JSP Pages made them accessible to the Client using Web Logic Application Server.
- Extensively used complex SQL statements including joins and nested queries
- Developed Stored Procedures.
- Extensively used XPath for finding information in an XML document. XPath is used to navigate through elements and attributes in an XML document.
- Extensively used jQuery in implementing various GUI components in application portal.
- Involved in various technical and architectural design discussions with back-end teams as well as front-end team to integrate front-end and back-end.
- Extensively worked on AJAX.
- Used ANT scripts for building the application.