- Overall 8+ years of Experience with Configuration Management, Continuous Integration, continuous Deployment and Cloud Implementations.
- Excellent experience in installation and configuration wily Introscope 7.x/8.x for monitoring alerts to the WebLogic server.
- Experience in EC2 container service (ECS) and Docker engine to deploy the micro services - oriented environments for scalable applications
- AWS EC2 Instance launching and CI/CD pipeline management through Jenkins .
- Migration of existing systems to AWS and using the snapshot method for the EBS volumes
- WebLogic administration, monitoring and troubleshooting using admin console and JMX.
- Expertise Configuration/Release/Build Management.
- Expert shell, Perl, Python and Ruby scripting skills create new, redesign, modify existing scripts to support and improve Java-based applications, data feeds, reporting, batch jobs, and overall system performance.
- Strong ability to utilize Unix shell programming methods
- Build/Release Engineering Automation with Docker and Jenkins.
- Experience delivery with Agile/Scrum Deployed and configured Atlassian Jira, both hosted and local instances for issue tracking, workflow collaboration, and tool-chain automation.
- Created master and slave configurations to implement multiple parallel builds by installing Jenkins.
- Proficient in deployment and troubleshooting of JAR, WAR and EAR files in domain and clustered environments.
- Worked on setting up and configuring AWS EMR Clusters and Used Amazon IAM to grant fine-grained access to AWS resources to users
- Experience in Building S3 buckets and managed policies for S3 buckets and used S3 bucket and Glacier for storage and backup on AWS
- Created detailed AWS Security Groups, which behaved as virtual firewalls that controlled the traffic allowed to reach one or more AWS EC2 instances
- Experience in AWS Cloud Watch & Alerting for instances. Good understanding of Security Groups
- Configured and setup Secure Sockets Layers (SSL) for data encryption and client authentication.
- Experience in 24X7 on-call production support and troubleshooting problems related to Web Servers, WebSphere Application Server, Plug-ins, and Database related issues.
- Experience in application development, debugging, implementation, supporting dev team, testing of Oracle based ERP using SQL and Database Triggers.
- Build/Release Engineering Automation with Docker and Jenkins.
- Management and design of integrated build pipelines using continuous integration workflows such as Jira, GIT, Stash, Bamboo, Jenkins, Docker, Artifactory, Nexus.
- Experience in handling Problem Management Records (PMR) with the IBM and finding Root Cause for WebSphere Application Server Problems and working with them on various issues related to Updating unresolved bugs or issues.
- Expert in deploying the code trough web application servers like WebSphere/WebLogic/ Apache Tomcat/JBOSS.
- Well Versed in JBOSS , Apache, SunOne web and application server, LDAP, R Load balancer and Trouble shooting skills .
- Exposed to all aspect of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) such as Analysis, Planning, and Developing, Testing, and Implementing post-production analysis of the project.
- Experience with Configuration Management tools (Puppet, Chef and Ansible).
- Developed many roles and playbooks in Ansible and automated to build and deploy infrastructure using Ansible.
- Excellent at defining Chef Server and workstation to manage and configure nodes. Developed Chef Cookbooks to manage systems configuration. Also, have good knowledge about Puppet configuration management.
- Experience in DevOps Engineering in automating, building and deploying of code within different environments (Dev, QA, UAT, PT, Prod & DR).
- Installed and configured Splunk monitoring tool, while using it for monitoring network services and host resources.
- Production experience in large environments using configuration management tools Chef, Puppet.
- Highly proficient SQL and RDBMS skills, including SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, MySQL
- Expertise in administration of Apache HTTP 2.0 Web Server, Microsoft IIS Web Server and Sun Java System Web Server (IPlanet 7.0).
- Highly interactive communication skills with clients in core decision making meetings.
- Good and very co-operative Team player, fluent communicational skills and innovative, self-starter and self-motivated. Consistently got good reviews of being a good team player.
- Experience on working with Docker containers infrastructure and Continuous Integration for building & deploying Docker containers.
- Domain expertise includes, system developments using Core Java& J2EE Technologies such as JDBC, XML, ANT, Maven.
- Develop automation and processes to enable teams to deploy, manage, configure, scale and monitor their applications in data centers and in cloud.
- Experience in maintaining and executing build scripts to automate development and production builds.
Operating systems: AWS, Linux, Solaris, Ubuntu, Windows
Versioning tools: GIT, CVS, SVN, TFS, Clear Case
Scripting Languages: Perl, Bash, Python, Power shell, Shell Scripting
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, Remedy
DevOps / Cloud Computing: AWS, OpenStack, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Docker
Build & CI Tools: ANT, Maven, Jenkins, Cruise Control, Artifactory, Nexus
App/Web Servers: Oracle WebLogic, WebSphere, IIS Apache Tomcat
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g and Microsoft SQL Server 2012/08, MySQL
Networking and Protocols: TCP/IP, Telnet, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, LDAP, DNS, DHCP
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Management of build farm environment and workflow management and administration using Jenkins, GIT, Bamboo, Artifactory, Stash, Jira, Confluence, and various target build environments Windows, Linux
- Installed the application on AWS EC2 AMI, Red hat, Ubuntu Instances.
- Responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation using Jenkins along with Shell scripts to automate routine jobs.
- Experience in creating CFT (Cloud Formation Templates) Stack with JSON Template for EC2 along with Load Balancer and Auto Scaling.
- Experience in creating JSON Template for Virtual Private Cloud with Subnets, Security Groups and Route tables, NACL’S.
- Experience in creating Cloud Formation Templates (CFT) for S3 global and buckets in region with JSON.
- GitHub is used for source code repository, Jenkins is used for continuous integration and continuous delivery and AWS Code Pipeline which automates release workflow and gives visual representation of state of each release.
- Configuration and managing WebLogic domains to support fusion middleware applications
- Managing and Monitoring the JVM performance by WebLogic Heap Size, garbage collection
- Configuring and troubleshooting of WebLogic domain resources such as servers, cluster, JMS and JDBC services.
- Build and deployment of WAR, EAR and JAR files for WebLogic domain.
- Installation, configuration, tuning, backup, recovery and upgrade of IBM WebSphere Application Server V 7.0/8.0/8.5. Network Deployment on AIX, Solaris and Linux.
- Installed and configured Apache HTTP Server, IHS and WebSphere Application Server and involved in configuration of Virtual Hosts for Apache HTTP Server, and Tomcat Application Server.
- Implemented retention and release policy/process for monitoring and logging.
- Worked on Ansible, Git, SVN, to automate applications for DEVOPS migration.
- Took part in moving managing strategy from waterfall to DEVOPS/ agile. streamlining Dev workflow, integrating automated QE validation, and delivering standardized releases ( Docker ) to Operations for deployment.
- Used Chef as a Configuration Management tool was the technical coordinator and DevOps
- VMWare management and support of server farms running in virtualization environments
- Open shift virtualized PaaS provider - useful in automating the provisioning of commodity computing resources for cost and performance efficiency.
- Cost reduction strategies. Server and service consolidation, migration of legacy systems into virtualized environments.
- Network and server room maintenance and support. Day to day operational support of server racks and networking infrastructure
- Designed and developed automation test scripts using Python.
- Developed monitoring and notification tools using Python.
- Involved in troubleshooting any technical issues related SOA/OSB domains
- Designed a Deployment pipeline for the given Conductor application, that is updated automatically every time you change the code.
- Integration with Splunk, which offers a pre-built knowledge base of critical dashboards and reports.
- Provided 24*7 support to coordinate with the teams and customers for delivery purposes.
- Developed & Supported tools for integration, automated testing & Release.
Environment: Oracle WebLogic Server 11g/10/8/, Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, Apache Tomcat 7.0, SOA, OSB, WebSphere, WebLogic, Splunk, Shell, Python.
Confidential, New York City, NY
- Responsible for Installation, configuration and administration of WebSphere, Tomcat and Apache Webserver on Linux and Windows 2008 environment.
- Used GITHUB as source code repositories.
- Managed GIT repositories for branching, merging, and tagging.
- Configuring WebLogic domains for various functional environments
- Configuration, Maintenance and Troubleshooting of IBM WebSphere Application Server 6.x/7.x/8.5 and Tomcat on RHEL/AIX 5.3
- Configuring WebSphere resources like JVM Custom Properties, JDBC Provider and MQ connections
- Hands on experience in installation, configuration and troubleshooting the issues and performance tuning of WebLogic/Apache/IIS and Tomcat
- Experience in using TFS as a source code management tool and also integrated it with different IDE's.
- Setup and administration of log mining processes utilizing Splunk
- Built Chef Development workflow and best practices around configuration management as well as building a strong and diverse internal Chef community.
- Wrote ANT, Maven scripts to automate the build process.
- Documenting all the processes for above, issues caused and its solutions in timely manner.
- Installation, configuration and administration of Linux.
- Good knowledge in CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment) methodologies with Jenkins, TeamCity.
- Tracking the bugs in project using Jira.
- Configuring network services such as DNS/DHCP/NFS/NIS/NTP for UNIX/Linux Servers.
- Setting up UNIX/Linux environments for various applications.
- Developing scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins, Docker, Maven, Python and Bash
- Environment provisioning solutions using Docker, Vagrant, Red Hat
- Have good experience of creating and maintaining the Docker containers.
- Deployed spring boot applications using Docker.
- Handling code management on the SVN
- Involved in troubleshooting any technical issues related SOA domains.
- Monitored, Developed and implemented applications using New Relic.
- Scripted Linux repository database comparisons using Python, Ruby, Shell.
- Experience in automating applications using udeploy.
- Automated the front-ends platform into highly scalable, consistent, repeatable infrastructure using high degree of automation using Chef, Ansible, Vagrant, Jenkins, and cloud Formation.
- Monitored and deployed JAVA and .NET based applications.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of processes and associated scripts/tools for automated build, testing and deployment of the products to various developments.
Environment: Red hat Linux 7.x, AIX and Windows, Docker, SOA, OSB, Chef, Shell, Python, WebLogic Server 11g, IBM WebSphere MQ 6.0, F5 BIG-IP Load Balancers, Apache Tomcat 7.x, Configured plug-ins for Apache HTTP server 2.4, LDAP, JDK1.7, XML, SVN, GitHub.
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
- Managed Linux staging and testing environments.
- Led Jenkins continuous integration server installation and configuration for all GIT Repositories.
- Automated application packaging and deployments.
- Deployed a centralized log management system and integrated into Chef to be used by developers.
- Container management using Docker by writing Dockerfiles and set up the automated build on Docker HUB and installed.
- Building/Maintaining Docker container clusters managed by Linux, Bash, GIT, Docker , on GCP.
- Utilized Docker for the runtime environment of the CI/CD system to build, test deploy.
- Configured Jenkins to implement nightly builds on daily basis and generated change log that includes changes happened from last 24 hours.
- Virtualized servers in Docker as per test environments and Dev-environments requirements and configured automation using Docker containers.
- Created multiple Shell scripts for build automation and deployment.
- Support and administration of Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server, and MySQL database systems
- Migrated from WebSphere Application Server 6.0.2 to 7.0 on AIX, Linux systems.
- Responsible for versioning the source code, releasing binary files, creating and applying labels on source files and release files.
- Performed packaging, building, integrating and deploying enterprise J2EE applications on WebSphere 6.x.
- Integrated and deployed Enterprise J2EE applications on WebSphere ND 8.0/6.1.x/6.0.2.x that involves EAR, JAR, WAR files using Admin Console and automated scripts.
- Established coding standards and enforced them through automated tools.
- Created scripts in Python which integrated with Amazon API to control instance operations.
- Applied the test-driven development methodology while developing which yielded cohesive, loosely coupled and tested code.
- Connected continuous integration system with GIT version control repository and continually build as the check-in’s come from the developer.
- Created multiple ANT, MAVEN, Shell scripts for build automation and deployment.
- Documented the SCM process and policies of the company and recommended some process changes.
- Responsible for writing the Release Notes, documenting all the useful info about the release, software versions, changes implemented in current release, Defects fixed, Labels applied.
- Deployed Java/J2EE applications on to Apache Tomcat application servers and configured it to host the wiki website.
- Coordinated with software development teams and QA teams on issues and solved the problem.
Environment: Ruby, GIT, Docker, Jenkins, SVN, Chef, WebSphere, ANT, MAVEN, Shell (bash), Apache Tomcat Application Server, Linux, SQL
- Performance tuned WebLogic server 10.3.3 and resolved performance issues
- Configured and integrated Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD) with WebLogic server 10.3.3
- Configured LDAP for user authentication
- Deployed applications on multiple WebLogic server instances and maintained load balancing high availability and failover for the servers
- Tivoli integration with WebLogic and Generating XML report files.
- 24*7 level 2 and 3 production support in complex environmental and troubleshot critical application issues working closely with developers.
- Load tested, monitored, raised a ticket and assigned to development team and oracle if required.
- Analyzed the log files after the Load Runner Test.
- Building new environments - development and stage to cope up with simultaneous projects.
- Other WebLogic tasks included code deployment, emergency static push, troubleshoot ongoing project Issues in non-prod environment, working closely with build team and testing teams.
- Security migration in Oracle Enterprise Manager from one instance to another instance using WLST scripting Tool
- Created/updated policy needs in Enterprise Manager, created roles, assigned users and groups to the roles and role mapping.
- Configuring WebLogic Server and Including JMS service using Tibco EMS
- Performed Single Sign On for the protection of various web based resources.
- Deployed Oracle ADF application modules, Web applications, enterprise applications and configuration, troubleshot performance
- Resolved deployment issues with JDeveloper for application level and global level data sources.
- Creation of new managed servers, cluster configuration, JDBC stores, etc. in development, testing and production instances
- Worked with other application issues like hanging, deadlocks, resource contention and bottlenecks in application by creating thread dumps and using the analyzer.
- Worked with automated shell/WLST scripts for deployments, log rotation, start/stop scripts, error logs, monitoring alerts etc.
- Performed JVM tuning of WebLogic server 10.3.3 and monitored JVM Heap size
- Installation and testing of all upgrade patches and maintenance updates at the operating system level.
- Extracted log files to find and fix issues.
- Managed and monitored the performance of the JVM by adjusting WebLogic heap size and garbage collection parameters using jprobe.
Confidential, Foster City, CA
- Capacity planning, installation, configuration, tuning and troubleshooting of WebLogic server and migration of applications from WebLogic 8.1 to 10.3
- Deployed enterprise Java beans, Web applications, enterprise applications and configuration, troubleshooting performance
- Installed and created managed servers in cluster with HPSA tool
- Created in both clustered and non-clustered environments.
- Installed, configured and worked on the deployment tools like Sun N1 SPS and Anthill pro for applications like WAR, JAR and EAR files
- Excellent performance of webserver administration like Apache 2.2 and SunOne 6.1.
- Installed and implemented security through configuration of LDAP and Active Directory, Integrity SiteMinder for single sign-on and firewalls
- Participated in writing scripts to handle complex automation/administration using Shell scripting, WLST, ANT, Perl and WLShell
- Installed and configured NDM (Network Data Mover) to the server and files transferred to the mainframes
- Installed and configured wily Introscope 7.x/8.x for monitoring alerts to the WebLogic server
- Involved in performance monitoring and tuning using tools such as HP Open View, Introscope 6.0/7.2, as well as built in middleware and OS commands
- Used custom defined templates for HP Open View (OVO) on Linux and Solaris based servers
- Created JDBC connections to database like SQL, PL/SQL, IBM DB2, Oracle 8i/9i/10g and MS SQL Server databases
- Performed managing and monitoring the JVM performance by WebLogic Heap Size, garbage collection, JDBC Pools and taking Thread dumps and analyzing to find the problems in application
- Administration of Apache HTTP 2.0 Web server, Microsoft IIS Web server and Sun Java system Web server (iPlanet 6.1)
- Observed of major J2EE technologies such as JDBC, JNDI, JMS, JMX
- Involved with the customer care and development teams in troubleshooting and fixing day-to-day issues related to the system and applications in production
- Web Server/Proxy server setup and administration (Apache, Tomcat, iPlanet, Apache SSL, etc.)