- 3 years of experience in Automating, configuring and deploying instances on cloud environments and Data centers. Experience in the areas of DevOps , CI/CD Pipeline, Build and release management .
- Automated deployment operations using various tools in DevOps, Configuration Management, Cloud Infrastructure using Jenkins, Ant, Maven, Chef, Puppet, Nagios, Ansible, SVN, GIT, Tomcat, Linux etc.
- Hands on experience with AWS services like EC2, S3, RDS, VPC, ELB, EBS, CloudWatch, and Auto scaling.
- Build servers using AWS: Importing volumes, launching EC2, RDS, creating security groups, AMI, auto - scaling, load balancers (ELBs) in the defined virtual private connection.
- Experience in creating alarms and notifications for EC2 instances using CloudWatch.
- Installed and configured GIT and communicating with the repositories in GITHUB .
- Getting code from Bitbucket to local Git and kick off testing from Bitbucket through build jobs.
- Extensively experienced in using Build Automation tools like ANT, Maven, Gradle and working knowledge on other build tools like make file.
- Orchestration of Docker images and Containers using Kubernetes by creating whole master and node.
- Experience in Creation of Docker containers, images, tagging and pushing the images to the DockerHub.
- Extensively worked on Jenkins, Team City for continuous integration and for End to End automation for all build.
- Familiar with writing shell scripts to push the code from Jenkins to Urbancode deploy and Artifactory.
- Experienced in Configuration management tools like Puppet, Chef, Ansible and expertise in developing Recipes/Manifests and Ruby and Python scripts to automate the environment.
- Ability to build deployment, build scripts and automated solutions using scripting languages such as Shell scripting (Bash), Python.
- Orchestration of application processes on different environments using Chef and Puppet in cloud (AWS) for deployment on multiple platforms.
- Experienced in using Bug Tracking tools like JIRA and HP Quality center.
- Installed, Configured, Managed Monitoring Tools such as Cloud Watch and Nagios for Resource Monitoring /Network/Monitoring/Log Trace Monitoring.
- Experienced in web/application servers like Apache, JBOSS and Tomcat.
- Experience in automating builds and deployment process using Ruby and Shell Scripting.
- Expertise in using J2EE Application Servers such as WebLogic, WebSphere.
- Good Knowledge on Streaming platforms like Apache Kafka.
- Expertise in writing Micro services modules.
- Strong experience in providing ETL solutions using Informatica Power Center.
- Experienced in Migrating the WebLogic/JBoss servers from Development to Stage and Stage to Production
- Good understanding of the principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM) in Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall methodologies.
- Authorized to work in the U.S. for any Employer.
- Willing to relocated anywhere in the U.S.
- Day-Day application support on production and technical documentation for critical production issues, on-call pager support 24/7 environment.
Operating Systems: Linux, Ubuntu, Fedora, Windows, Server/NT/XP/Vista.
Languages: C, JAVA/J2EE, PHP, HTML.
Scripting Languages: Shell, Python, Ruby.
DevOps tools: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Docker, Vagrant.
Bug Tracking Tools: Jira, BitBucket. JBOSS, Apache Tomcat, Oracle Web logic.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle.
CI Tools: Jenkins, Bamboo.
SCM Tools: GIT Hub, Subversion, TFS, Perforce.
Database Systems: SQL, Mongo DB.
Monitoring Tools: Nagios, Cloud Watch.
Confidential, Virginia Beach, VA
- Designed, Configured and Deployed Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multiple of applications using the AWS stack (EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, Cloud Formation, Cloud Watch, SQS, IAM), focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance and auto-scaling.
- Launched and configured Amazon EC2 Cloud Servers using AMI's (Linux/Ubuntu) and configured the servers for specified applications.
- Launched DNS, Route53 and AWS Elastic Load Balancer (ELB) and assigned AWS SSL Certificates to Servers.
- Create and Manage cloud watch configurations for Auto scaling (In & Out) launch configurations.
- Managed SVN & Git artifactories for branching, merging, and tagging, resolved merging issues.
- Worked on creating the Docker Containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle.
- Deployed Docker Engines in Virtualized Platforms for containerization of multiple applications.
- Implemented a production ready, load balanced, highly available, fault tolerant Kubernetes infrastructure.
- Worked on Kubernetes to manage containerized applications using its nodes, ConfigMaps, selector services and deployed application containers as Pods.
- Managed Clusters using Kubernetes and worked on creating many pods, replication controllers, services, deployments, labels, health checks.
- Worked with the development team to generate deployment profiles (jar, war, ear) using MAVEN Scripts and Jenkins.
- Creating a fully Automated Build and Deployment Platform and coordinating code builds promotions and orchestrated deployments using Jenkins/Hudson and Git Hub .
- Involved in Setting up the backup server for Jenkins and prepared disaster recovery plans for Jenkins.
- Responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation using Jenkins along with Shell scripts to automate routine jobs.
- Installed, Configured and Managed Puppet Master and Puppet Agent. Wrote custom Puppet Modules and Manifests, downloaded pre-written modules from Puppet Forge and worked with Upgradation or Migration of Puppet Community and Enterprise.
- Designed and implemented fully automated server build management, monitored and deployed using DevOps Technologies like Chef.
- Deployed and managed many servers utilizing both traditional and cloud oriented providers (AWS) with the Chef platform configuration system from first light.
- Wrote Chef Cookbook recipes to automate the deployment process and to integrating Chef Cookbooks into Jenkins jobs for a continuous delivery framework.
- Monitored systems with Nagios & CloudWatch.
- Implemented Backup/Disaster recovery system for entire CI system using JIRA.
- Design and Developed Micro services, mock creation using Mockito J-Unit Test Cases.
- Extracted reusable modules from a monolithic application into libraries for use in new micro services.
- Created and maintained the Shell/Python, YAML deployment scripts for WebSphere application servers.
- Lead efforts on testing strategy, automation in Dev, test, UAT and production environment.
- Actively involved in configuration and deployment of various sets of custom configuration pertaining to Linux/UNIX server security, OS hardening, and maintenance of Baseline standards.
Environment: AWS, IAM, EC2, S3, VPC, RDS, R53, Cloud Watch, GIT, Subversion, Docker, Jenkins, Maven, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Nagios, CloudWatch, Micro services, Ruby, YAML, Shell Scripting, Python Scripting, Apache Tomcat, UNIX.
- Design, develop and maintain the Continuous Integration pipelines for automatic build and release of artifacts to both cloud and on premise customers.
- Used Maven dependency management system to deploy snapshot and release artifacts to Nexus to share artifacts across projects and environments.
- Configured and maintained Jenkins to implement the CI process and integrated the tool with Ant and Maven to schedule the builds.
- Built, configured and administered Jenkins Continuous Integration tool on Linux machines along with adding/updating plugins such as SVN, GIT, Maven, ANT, and Puppet .
- Maintenance of source code in Git for various releases and markets based on the project requirements.
- Creation and maintenance of branches for parallel development as part of Git activities.
- Creation of POM.xml using Maven, to build and package for deployment activities on various environments.
- Automating the infrastructure as a code using chef. Developed and Maintained Recipes for Configuration Management using Chef.
- Developing chef cookbook for managing the applications configuration by integrating and verifying with Jenkins plugins and deploying the applications into the Linux environment.
- Having good experience on Docker in creating custom Docker Images using Docker files.
- Provision Docker Containers for Developers and Tester to mimic Production box for developing and testing the new features, service and enhancements
- Creation of Jenkins configurations to generate project artifacts as part of packaging and deployment activities.
- Worked on installing plug-ins, creating jobs, integrating test cases.
- Verify Deployments logs to check for successful deployments.
- Worked with Maven directory structure, plug-in, and repositories to build a project.
- Building a complete web application using Maven. Building and activating profiles for different environment.
- Installed and configured Master/Slave Jenkins in a server and Client.
- Configured Maven and Jenkins to deploy the generated artifacts to Artifactory.
- Responsible for creating branches, merging and resolving merging conflicts.
- Writing shell scripts to automate manual and repetitive tasks. Responsible for modifying and tuning existing scripts.
- Generate report and send an email to managers about status of daily builds and weekly builds.
Environment: GIT, Jenkins, Maven, chef, Windows, Linux, Shell, Tomcat, SonarQube, Nagios.