- Around 7+ years of IT Experience in designing, developing, testing and implementing of various stand - alone and client-server architecture-based enterprise application software in Python on different domains.
- Skilled experience in Python with proven expertise in using new tools and technical developments (libraries used: Beautiful Soup, Jasy, numpy, Scipy, matplotlib, Pickle, PySide, Python-twitter, Pandas dataframe, networks, urllib2, MySQL dB for database connectivity).
- Good experience in developing web applications implementing Model View Control architecture using Django, Flask, Pyramid and Zope Python web application frameworks.
- Experienced in working with various Python Integrated Development Environments like Net Beans, PyCharm, PyScripter, Spyder, PyStudio, PyDev and Sublime Text.
- Basic understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, LDAP, JDBC, SSL, Servlet/JSP, SQL, HTML, XML.
- Good knowledge on front end frame works like CSS Bootstrap.
- Experience with Design, code, and debug operations, reporting, data analysis and web applications utilizing Python.
- Experienced in all facets of full CM process with tools such as SVN, GIT, PVCS, Clear Case, Clear Quest, Perforce, Cruise Control, Jenkins, Bamboo, Chef and Puppet.
- Experienced in creating AWS IAM and Security Group in Public and Private Subnets in VPC. Created AWS Route53 to route traffic between different regions.
- Experience in writing Terraform scripts for AWS infrastructure.
- Worked DevOps methodologies and cloud infrastructure automation tools like AWS, Chef by using Terraform.
- Used Spark API over Cloudera Hadoop YARN to perform analytics on data.
- Exploring with the Spark improving the performance and optimization of the existing algorithms in Hadoop using Spark Context, Spark-SQL, Data Frame, Pair RDD's, Spark YARN.
- Used all major ETL transformations to load the tables through Informatica mappings.
- Strong experience in Big data, Bigdata Integration and Analytics technologies including Apache Spark, Hadoop, Kafka & Storm.
- Good Experience with Django, a high-level Python Web framework.
- Sound experience in Object Oriented Programming using concepts like Multi-Threading, Exception Handling and Collections.
- Knowledge about setting up Python REST API Frame work using Django.
- Experience in working with Python ORM Libraries including Django ORM.
- Experience in implementing Model View Control (MVC) architecture using server-side applications like Django, Flask and Pyramid for developing web applications.
- Extended Testing framework by adding some helper classes and methods.
- Good Knowledge in implementation of Python best Practices (PEP-8).
- Good at writing SQL Queries, Stored procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, triggers using relational databases like Oracle, MySQL, DB2.
- Proficient in using editors Eclipse, PyCharm, PyScripter, Notepad++ and Sublime Text while developing different applications.
- Experienced in developing test automation framework with Python scripting& Selenium.
- Having good knowledge in using NoSQL databases like Apache Cassandra (1.2, 2.0 and 2.1), Kubernetes and Mongo DB (2.6, 2.4), Orient DBF net.
- Having experienced in Agile Methodologies, PCI, Scrum stories and sprints experience in a Pythonbased environment, Data analytics, data wrangling and Excel data extracts.
- Worked on various operating systems like Windows, UNIX and LINUX.
- Experienced in Shell Scripting and UNIX commands.
- Shares expertise throughout the organization and may provide user training for products.
- Excellent in Business Analytics. Interpersonal and communication skills, efficient time management and organization skills, ability to handle multiple tasks and work well in team environment.
Sr. Python / AWS Developer
Confidential -Boston, MA
- Developed tools using Python, Shell scripting, XML to automate some of the menial tasks.
- Interface with supervisors, artists, systems administrators, and production to ensure production deadlines are met.
- Designed and managed API system deployment using fast HTTP server and Confidential AWS architecture
- Setup database in AWS using RDS and configuring backups for S3 bucket.
- Setting up Elastic Load Balancers (ELB's) and Auto Scaling groups on Production EC2 Instances to build Fault-Tolerant and High Availability applications.
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Used Python and Django creating graphics, XML processing, data exchange and business logic implementation
- Utilized PyUnit, the Python unit test framework, for all Python applications.
- Designed and maintained databases using Python and developed Python-based API (RESTful Web Service) using Flask, SQL Alchemy, and PostgreSQL.
- Creating Python scripts to automate daily networking tasks (Ex. auto Config generation, retrieving information from network devices, parsing data, etc.) - including a custom Fortigate firewall Config generator (which included multi-threaded functionality to generate Configs for multiple firewalls at once).
- Using Confidential EC2 command line interface along with Bash/Python to automate repetitive work.
- Developed GUI using webapp2 for dynamically displaying the test block documentation and other features of python code using a web browser.
- Worked no Confidential Web Services (AWS) Cloud services such as EC2, EBS, S3, VPC, Cloud Watch, and Elastic Load Balancer.
- Involved in writing SQL queries implementing functions, triggers, cursors, object types, sequences, indexes etc.
- Created Data tables utilizing MySQL utilized Jinja to access data and display it in the front end.
- Used Python based GUI components for the front-end functionality such as selection criteria.
- Implemented navigation rules for the application and page outcomes, written controllers using annotations.
- Used Pandas API to put the data as time series and tabular format for east timestamp data manipulation and retrieval, also used Anaconda's flagship product.
- Participated in weekly release meetings with Technology stakeholders to identify and migrate potential risks associated with the releases.
- Involved in designing and developing of Automation Test cases using Selenium WebDriver, Java, and TestNG.
- Designed Test Plans and Test Cases, Verifying and Validating Web based applications
- Imported and managed multiple corporate applications into Subversion (SVN).
- Development, Quality Assurance and Management teams to ensure cross communication and confirmed approval of all production changes.
- Connected continuous integration system with GIT version control repository and continually build as the check-in's come from the developer.
- Performed testing with RSpec, FactoryGirl, Capybara, and Selenium. Performed Continuous Integration with Jenkins.
Confidential - Portland, ME
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developed a fully automated Continuous Integration system using Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, MySQL and custom tools developed in Python and Bash.
- Managed, developed and designed a dashboard control panel for customers and Administrators using Django, Oracle DB, PostgreSQL and VMWare API calls.
- Wrote Cloud formation templates and deployed AWS resourcing.
- Built application and database servers using AWS EC2 and create AMIs also using RDS for Oracle DB.
- Extensively used python modules such as requests, urllib, and urllib 2 for web crawling.
- Developed the required XML Schema documents and implemented the framework for parsing XML documents.
- Wrote with object-oriented Python, Flask, SQL, Beautiful Soup, httplib2, Jinja2, HTML/CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery, Linux, Sublime Text, GIT.
- Gained Knowledge on Deploying apps using AWS Cloud Formation.
- Used various version control systems like Git, CVS, GitHub, Heroku and Confidential EC2.
- Created Git repository and added the project to GitHub.
- Implemented REST API's in Python using micro-framework like Flask with SQLAlchemy in the backend for management of data center resources on which OpenStack would be deployed.
- Developed programs to automate the testing of RAID controller firmware and utilities using Python, Java, Bash script and Windows command line, AutoIT, AutoHotKey and Java Script
- Used Pandas library for statistical Analysis. Worked on Python Open stack API's.
- Developed internal auxiliary web apps using Python Flask framework with CSS / HTML framework.
- Created entire application using Python, Django, MySQL and Linux.
- Involved in Web-services backend development using Python (CherryPy, Django, and SQLAlchemy).
- Utilized PyUnit the Python unit test framework, for all Python applications.
- Exported/Imported data between different data sources using SQL Server Management Studio.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Built Continuous Integration environment (Jenkins, Nexus) and Continuous delivery environment (puppet).
- Achieved 100% coverage of user slice Ruby codebase by writing unit tests with RSpec and Capybara.
- Deployed DevOps using Puppet, Dashboard, and Puppet DB for configuration management to existing infrastructure
- Implemented Automated Application Deployment using Puppet.
- Implemented Junit test runner class to call test cases in Cucumber.
- Working closely with Web Administrators to understand, participate, and experience the technical architect for web sites such as Apache, Web Sphere; and deploying J2EE Applications to these environments.
- Recommended build management, defect management development process flow. Administrator of SVN.
- Involved in editing the existing ANT/MAVEN files in case of errors or changes in the project requirements.
Confidential - Seattle, WA
- Complete software development was designed and implemented using Agile Methodology and SCRUM Process.
- Design and develop PMS APIs which will automate the data mining in different database sources.
- Used Django/Python web-framework to develop application.
- Used MVC framework to build modular & maintainable applications.
- Installed/configured/maintained PostgreSQL database and MongoDB database.
- Develop Interactive front end to visualize data from backend and represent in graphical manner to batter understanding for user.
- Involved in building database Model and Views utilizing Python, in order to build an interactive web based solution.
- Used machine learning libraries like Numpy, Keras, Theano.
- Used AWS for application deployment and configuration.
- Designed database schema design and defined relationships between tables.
- Provided technical assistance for maintenance, integration and testing of software solutions during development and release processes.
- For version control I have used Gitlab.
Environment: Python 2.7,AWS,Devops, Django, Django Rest, Flask, React, Redux, Circle CI, Vagrant, Splunk, New Relic Server, GitHub, Ansible, HTML5/CSS, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Confidential Web Service (AWS), S3, EC2, EBS, PyCharm, Microsoft Visual Code, Linux, Shell Scripting, JIRA.
Confidential - Irvine, CA
- Involved in developing web applications using Django Framework to implement the model view control architecture.
- Involved in Developing a Restful service using Python Flask framework.
- Created entire application using Python, Django, MySQL and Linux.
- Performed efficient delivery of code based on principles of Test Driven Development (TDD) and continuous integration to keep in line with Agile Software Methodology principles.
- Lock mechanisms were implemented, and the functionality of multithreading has been used.
- Developed a fully automated continuous integration system using Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, MySQL and custom toolsdeveloped in Python and Bash.
- Managed MongoDB environment from availability, performance and scalability perspectives.
- Managed, developed, and designed a dashboard control panel for customers and Administrators using Django,Oracle DB, PostgreSQL, and VMWare API calls.
Environment: Python 2.7, PyCharm, MySQL, HTML, CSS, JQuery, Ajax, Web Services, GIT, Django
Jr. Python Developer
- Worked on development of customer support and complains registration system. This is a Customer feedback and complains management system.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain the website.
- Coding and execution of scripts in Python/Unix/VB
- Development of Application using Java and Python
- Recording of Scripts (Web, Web Services HTML) using Vugen and SoapUI and script validation through co correlations, parameterizations and other methods. Scripting - web and web services
- Data set up using SQL/ORACLE/Teradata.
- Resolving Complexity in the scripts of the website due to the complex logic and correlations
- Testing in citrix protocol with scripts and scenario
- Execution of batch jobs in Control M, Perfmon and other tools
- Scripting and validation of scripts through correlation, parameterization and web based logic testing (Smoke test, Load test, Endurance) using • Designed and developed data management system using MySQL.
- Rewrite existing Python/Django/Java module to deliver certain format of data
- Used Django Database API's to access database objects.
- Wrote python scripts to parse XML documents and load the data in database.
- Generated property list for every application dynamically using python.
- Responsible for search engine optimization (SEO) to improve the visibility of the website
- Creating unit test/regression test framework for working/new code
- Using Subversion version control tool to coordinate team-development.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting the web application.