- Around one year of experience in Software development Well determined Technology professional with Master’s Degree in computer science and Bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering looking for an Opportunity to explore skills and start career with challenging position that utilize my knowledge and my skills.
- Extensive knowledge on Waterfall, Agile and Scrum Methodologies.
- Strong and proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of algorithms and different data structures
- Knowledge of relational database concepts
- Extensive experience in Desktop applications development
- Supporting team - player with excellent organizational and communicational skills;
- Self-starter and hard-worker with adaptive attitude and strong attention to details;
- Involved in various stages of SDLC like Analysis, Operations, Design, and Deployment as well as DevOps Automation
- Created Jupyter Notebooks for the topics of data clustering in Python and R
- Worked closely with Development, QA teams to solve complex build and deployment process.
- Practical Knowledge in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment(CI/CD) and various tools used in DevOps pipeline.
Database design: SQL, MySQL, R Studio.
Operating systems: Windows, Linux and Unix.
Programming: C/C++, Java, shell & Python, OOPS (Object oriented programming).
Web Designing Tools: HTML, XML, CSS and Java Script.
Tools: Eclipse, MS Visual Studio, Git, NetBeans, Excel.
Bug Tracking tool: Jira, HP Quality center.
Configuration Management Tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible.
Build and Deployment: ANT, Maven, Jenkins.
Web App Servers: Apache, Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, JBOSS.
Containerization Tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm.
- Monitored Jenkins Build process and configured notifications, Scheduling tests and triggers.
- Created S3 buckets and managing policies for buckets, configured Glacier for Data Archiving.
- Build and deployed EC2 instances on Test servers from Cloud Formation Templates.
- Experience on AWS cloud services like EC2, VPC, RDS, S3, ELB and Route53.
- Implemented Continuous Integration using Jenkins and GIT.
- Managed GitHub repositories and permissions including branching, merging, and tagging
- Managed Chef cookbooks for app server configuration
- Worked on writing Ansible playbooks for automating and deploying various packages into servers.
- Build Docker Containers to support Testing teams and pipelines.
- Implemented monitoring for Kubernetes clusters in AWS
- Participated in complete software development life cycle(SDLC) for proper analysis, developing and testing the code of application.
- Responsible for maintaining excel spreadsheets, dashboard and running reports.
- Reporting on status of systems and projects on a regular and timely basis
- Collected data for status reporting
- Familiar with the client-side framework
- Analyzed current systems/requirements and develop strategies for systems development.
- Knowledge in API Mapping and Design.
- Used Git for continuous integration, bug fixing and source code management.
- Involved in creating responsive Master pages using HTML, CSS.
- Knowledge with Confluence, JIRA, technical writing, diagramming, SQL, and XML.
- Worked with testing teams to run the testing scripts.
- Developed custom based Docker images for Tomcat, Ubuntu, Jenkins and Node.
- Integrated Docker Swarm into Docker Engine and scheduled containers.
- Experienced with Docker on Windows 10 by Pulling and Pushing Images Publicly through Docker Hub and GitHub.
- Implemented Cluster services using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Practiced For this Testing Tool which is an open Source Integrated Developer Environment helps the Developer to Test their Web Applications
- Implementation was on Firefox Extension to Record User Interactions with Web Browser and Play Back with Tests.
- We performed the action on Some Website like Amazon and the Confidential was Tracking it and Recording for us in Confidential IDE
- Run tests by Selecting Some Test cases from Confidential IDE
- Used Swift to develop the application.
- Designed various UI Screen of the application and created widgets to take user inputs to calculate BMI.
- Used XCode as IDE to develop and debug the application by using various iPhone Simulators.
- Debugged the application on various screens and versions of iPhones to check performance of BMI Calculator.
- Used GitHub to share the code between my Team members.
- Used Git as version control tool.
Environment: Shift, XCode, Git, GitHub, UML