- Around 8+ years of IT professional experience in Object - Oriented Analysis and Design, Development, Testing and Maintenance of Standalone, Web and Enterprise applications using Java/J2EE and web technologies.
- Experienced with various Software Development Methodologies like SDLC, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, UML, Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Expertise in development and deployment of web components that include Servlets, JSP and business layer components that include Web Services, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, Serialization, Collections API, Multithreading,data structures, JVM semantics, Garbage Collection/performance tuning.
- Excellent Java development skills using Core Java, OOP’s,Concurrency, Algorithms, Design Patterns, Servlets, JSP, Tag Libraries, Java Script, jQuery, HTML, XML, JDBC, Hibernate ORM, Spring framework.
- Experience in developing web applications with various open source frameworks: Spring Framework, Spring(MVC), and Spring (IOC, AOP),
- Well versed with Hibernate, Hibernate Annotations and Configuration
- Experience in implementing Service Oriented Architecture by publishing and consuming Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, and RESTFUL.
- Expertise in using and configuring various web and application servers like IBM Web Sphere Application Server, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic,JBoss Application Server, Glassfish.
- Understanding in designing, reviewing, implementing and optimizing data transformation processes in the Hadoop ecosystem.Cleanse data from vast range of sources from applications, databases to files and Web services.
- Proficiency in programming with various Integrated Development Environments (Java IDE's) like Eclipse,NetBeans, OEPE, RAD, MyEclipse.
- Experience with configuring and customizing logs using Log4j and Spring AOP.
- Experience in building and deploying applications using Maven, Jenkins, Ant, and designing test cases for unit testing applications usingJUnit.
- Strong knowledge of Datacenter networking concepts (TCP/IP, routing, switching, VLANs, BGP)
- Good knowledge of Configuration Management tools like SVN, CVS, and GIT for version control.
- Extensive database skills and expertise with SQL, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Cursors.
- Experience in Functional, Unit, Regression and Integration testing.
- Worked on deploying WAR file on various environments remotely
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, outstanding problem solving and decision making skills.
- Having good understanding of Change Management Process.
Languages: JAVA, C,C++,SQL and PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, Java Beans, JMS, Web Services, SOAP, Restful
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, AXIS, Jersey, Log4j, Maven, Junit
Web/Application Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, JBOSS, Apache Tomcat, Apache HTTP Server
Software Methodologies: Agile Scrum, Waterfall, TDD
Version Control Tools: CVS, Subversion (SVN),GIT
IDEs/tools: Eclipse, OEPE, RAD, Spring Source, Jenkin, Toad, SOAP UI, RALLY, JIRA, Quality, Center,Tortoise, Intellij, Sublime Text, NetBeans, Tableau, Selenium
Database: Oracle, MySQL
Operating System: MAC, UNIX, LINUX, DOS, Windows
Confidential, Woodland Hills, CA
- Designed the application by implementing Spring Framework based on MVC Architecture, Restful, Hibernate
- FollowedAgile methodology, interacted with the client, provide/take feedback on the features, suggest/implement optimal solutions and tailored application to customer needs.
- Designed the project using MVC, and Service Locator and Business Delegate patterns.
- Integrated the application with Spring Framework for implementing Dependency Injection and provide abstraction between presentation layer and persistence layer.
- Used Hibernate ORM framework as persistence LAYER, configured O/R mapping &wrote hibernate queries.
- Configured and deployed the application on WebSphere Application Server.
- Implemented complex business Delegate layer using DAO’s created and business logic.
- Exposed various capabilities such as Web Services using Restful Framework (Jersey Framework)
- Configured and created application log files using Log4J required to trace application messages.
- Experience in Mockito Testing framework.
- Performed Unit testing using JUnit.
- Compiled and built the application using MAVEN scripts and deployed the application.
- Used GIT as version control system.
- Actively involved in code reviews and bug fixing.
- Involved in Development of the interface using Agile methodology.
- Involved in implementing the solutions at various client sites.
- Used Spring MVC, Hibernate, Web Services, SOAP, RESTFUL Technologies.
- Involved in enhancing the system and information in the messages.
- Hands on experience with data persistency using Hibernate and Spring Framework
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration with Web Services and Legacy Systems using SOAP, and REST (Using Axis and Jersey frameworks)
- Creating SOA web services using SOAP and REST methodologies.
- Developed Asynchronous means of retrieval of data from the Server and Database using AJAX features.
- Development and Integration of the Application using Eclipse IDE and used Subversion. Used Log4J for logging and tracing user-desired messages.
- Developed Test Cases and Unit Tests for Functionality Testing using Junit.
- Used Maven for building of application and deployed to WebSphereApplication Server.
- Used Oracle Database, writing hibernate queries to store the information in database.
- Used Tomcat web server to deploy application locally and used IBM Web Sphere to deploy application in production.
Confidential - Kansas, MO
- Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing. Successfully followed agile methodology.
- Followed the strict patterns of implementing model-view-controller (MVC) architecture. Design and implementation of accessibility features and collaborating with customer up to date.
- Developed webpages using HTML5 & CSS and JSP .
- Used Spring Framework for implementing Dependency Injection and provide abstraction between presentation layer and persistence layer.
- Implemented Data Access Object( DAO ) pattern to introduce an abstraction layer between the business logic tier and the persistent storage tier.
- Integrated REST API with Spring for consuming resources using Spring Rest Templates and developed RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine and accounts
- Used Hibernate for Database Persistence to perform actions like insert, update, and retrieve.
- Developed POJO objects and used Hibernate as the Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) tool to access the persistent data from MySQL database.
- Wrote complex SQL queries using joins, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, cursors, and indexes.
- Used Collections extensively to store, retrieve and manipulate objects in the business logic layer.
- GIT is used for the version control; Maven is used for build script.
- Log4J is usedfor extensible logging, debugging and error tracing.
- Using JUnit test in Eclipse, developed Unit test cases and test suite
- Deployed locally on Tomcat web server and used IBM Web Sphere to deploy the application in production.
- Involved in design and requirements gathering for project for further improvements and enhancements as per business requirements.
- Development of application using J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP & REST), Oracle, Maven technologies
- Developed in Agile/Scrum methodology and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Developed the application usingSpring (MVC Framework) to develop presentation tier and business layer.
- Developed Spring Controllers which manages the application flow and makes calls to business objects to manipulate its contents & used Spring Interceptors to apply specific functionality to certain requests
- Developed server-side application which handles the database manipulation with the back-end Oracle database using Hibernate
- Developed and Consumes Enterprise Web Services (SOAP and RESTFUL). Generated client using Jersey Frameworks using Eclipse
- Helped the deployment team and Involved the Deployment of Services on ESB Servers
- Implemented web services using Jersey and created web services and clients to use those services.
- Extensively used DAO patterns, including mapping DAO objects, configure file and classes to interact with database.
- Experience in using Data Access Objects (DAO ), Singletonand Factorypatterns to increase the performance of the system.
- Implemented Object-relation mapping in the persistence layer using Hibernate(ORM) framework.
- Developed rich User Interface using JSP, CSS, and HTML5.
- Extensively used SQL, PL/SQL in constructing views, indexes, stored procedures, triggers, cursors, functions, relational database models.
- Handled Remedy production incidents and worked with offshore team and reviewed logs using Splunk
- Worked on deployment of the application and helped build team to provide deployment scripts using Ant, Maven and Jenkin
- UsedJUnitfor Unit testing.
- Implemented build scripts using Maven technology was used for version controlling.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate, Web services, WSDL, SOAP, REST, SOA, HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, MAVEN, Oracle, Design Patterns, UNIX, Tomcat 8.0, SQL Server, Oracle,Splunk.
- Involved in requirements gathering and analysis from the existing system. Captured requirements using Use Cases and Sequence Diagrams.
- Developed and used JSP custom tags in the web tier to dynamically generate web pages.
- Used core java to design application modules, base classes and utility classes.
- Implemented Multi-threaded/Concurrent mechanisms for improve the performance.
- Reduced programming effort and Increase the performance by using Collection frameworks .
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection.
- Implemented spring service layer with dependency wiring, transaction, DAO and annotations.
- Developed Business logic with Spring MVC framework and ORM mapping using IBATIS ORM framework.
- Experienced in various modules of spring namely Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring JDBC and Spring MVC.
- Implement the authentication, authorization, and access-control features by using Spring Security.Used PL/SQL, Stored Procedures for handling Oracle database.Developed web-based presentation using JSP and Servlet technologies and implemented MVC pattern using Springframework.
- Developed a code for Web services using XML, SOAP and used SOAP UI tool for testing the services.
- Involved in the development of SOAP and WSDL files for the web services interacting with business Logic.
- Proficient in testing Web Pages functionalities and rising defects.
- Participated in Code Reviews for better quality assurance and Debugged the application Module.
- Deployed the application on WebLogic server.
- Involved in planning process of iterations under the Agile Scrum methodology
- Used Log4J for logging the user events.
- Maven for compilation and building JAR, WAR and EAR files.
- Used JUnit for unit testing and Continuum for integration testing.
Environment: HTML, CSS, JQuery, AJAX, JSP, JSF, SOAP web services, Multi-threading, Core java, MySQL, Servlets, JDBC, Java EE, Collection framework, Spring core, Junit.