- Over 8 years of extensive experience in the Information Technology field in the development of application using Mule soft, XML, XSLT, X path, XSD, Web services, SOAP, REST, Java,, ESB, PL/SQL, JDBC,, Oracle 10g/11i, C and Unix.
- 3+ years of experience with Mule soft ESB and strong back end development with front end designs, Enterprise Integration, and data modeling, skilled at progressing from problem statement to well - documented designs and code. Strong application integration experience using Mule ESB with Connectors, transformations, Routing, ActiveMQ, JMS and RabbitMQ. Data Transformations using Mule ESB.
- Orchestrated full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) starting from collecting Business specifications, Analysis, Design, and Development, Testing and documenting the entire life cycle using various methodologies like Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall and Test Driven Development
- Technical experience in the areas of Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Object Oriented Design (OOD) using UML and SDLC of distributed applications. Hugely experienced in using Mule Soft Studio that integrates APIs, databases and SaaS applications and deployed Mule Soft applications to Cloud Hub and on premise servers.
- Created Mule ESB based tooling suite for handling message transitioning, validation, enrichment and routing to upstream and downstream entity data consumers.
- Expertise in using Mule Soft studio in creating various flows to integrate API's, Databases and SAAS applications.
- Experience developing on the Mule ESB platform to deliver SOAP&REST based APIs.
- Experience in RESTFUL client to interact with the services by providing the RESTFUL URL mapping.
- Experience developing on RESTFUL/SOAP web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture.
- Experience in MEL - Mule Expression Language to access and evaluate the data in the payload, properties and variables of a Mule message. Experience using GitHub, Jenkins, and Nexus technologies
- Experience with publish & subscribe design models
- Experience using Sales force and Workday Web Service APIs
- Worked on both Enterprise and Community edition of MULE ESB. Had an experience developing an API's using RAML.
- Experience in Mule Administration, Configuration, & Tuning with Mule soft MMC& Enterprise release capabilities.
- Experience in deploying Mule Applications to Mule ESB and Mule Cloud Hub along with experience in configuring logging and alerting in Cloud Hub.
- Expertise in various Java/J2EE design patterns including Data Access Object, Session Façade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, MVC, Transfer Object and Singleton in the development of Multi-tier distributed Enterprise Applications. .
- Experience in working with application servers like Web Logic, JBOSS, and Apache Tomcat.
- Extensive experience in SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers with databases such as Oracle, and MS SQL Server.
- Hands on experience with JUnit, MUnit and Log4j in developing test cases and determining application functionality.
- Excellent communicative, interpersonal, intuitive, analysis and leadership skills with ability to work efficiently in both independent and team work environment.
- Hands on experience designing RAML specs, building APIs using API Kit in Mule applications.
- Experienced in developing Mule ESB flows and integrations by using service-oriented architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration (EAI) using Mule Runtimes..
- Extensively worked on both Enterprise and Community edition of MULE ESB. Have an experience working MULE API manager and RAML.
- In-depth understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Ability to work well individually as well as in a team with strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-Motivated and organized with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Very strong analytical and problem solving techniques, presentation skills & deliverance and proven team player/leadership qualities .
- Up to date Knowledge with the latest industry trends in UI design and usability.
Mule Technologies: Mule ESB, Anypoint Studio, API Management, CloudHUB, Active MQMQ Series, Nexus.
Languages: Java, J2EE, Java Script, HTML, SQL
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MariaDB
App/Web Servers: JBoss7, WebSphere, WebLogic Application Server, Apache Tomcat 8.0.
Version Control Tools: Git, CVS, SVN
IDE Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans.
Database Tools: SQL Developer, SQL Navigator, Toad
Analysis/Design: J2EE Design Patterns, MVC Pattern
Methodologies: Agile, Test Driven Development
Continues Integration Tool: Jenkins
Build Tools: Ant and Maven
Bug Trackers: JIRAOperating Systems: UNIX, LINUX, Windows
Confidential - North Carolina
Mule Soft Developer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Performed integration of various Mule soft applications using Mule soft ESB, ActiveMQ and JMS.
- Developed several mediation flows of various use cases using Anypoint studio in Mule soft ESB. .
- Developed Mule applications using Mule connectors like Salesforce, File, Database, JMS, and SMTP as a part of integration usage.
- Integrated applications using Mule soft ESB for orchestrating the services. Designed enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs.
- Created the Mule ESB artifacts, and configured and deployed the Mule configuration files.
- Worked with Mule soft connectors and transformers. Used various transformers in Mule ESB based on use case and implemented the custom transformations.
- Implemented File Connector to archive the incoming payload and send the payload through mule flow.
- Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs
- Worked on REST based Web services for Mule ESB flows.
- Implemented RAML files for different entity creations and respective associations.
- Developed RESTful/SOAP web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture and Configured server setting properties and Database drivers.
- Worked with Web Service Consumer connector to consume Web services in Mule.
- Deployed Mule ESB applications into MMC (Mule Management Console).
- Configured the Mule process to fetch data from topic and made web service calls to the middle tier Mule ESB for processing.
- Integrating applications using Mule ESB with Connectors, Transformations, Routing and Messaging using ActiveMQ and JMS.
- Used Mulesoft ESB to route various service calls, to do validation of service input and to handle exceptions.
- Designed and implemented Mule APIs on Mulesoft Anypoint API platform.
- Integrated multiple custom Mule filters and spring components in flow.
- Worked with Mule ESB in creating inbound and outbound flows and orchestration using Xpath.
- Implemented Mule's exception strategies to catch, route and handle different errors in different ways.
- Processed transformation of requests to payload to make secured Web service call using Mule data mapper and XSLT.
- Participated in Analysis, Development and Testing phases of various modules.
- Creating activity workflow to manage sequential execution of the services in Mule ESB.
- Created cluster environment using Mule ESB with Mule Anypoint Studio and implemented ActiveMQ with different topologies in Enterprise Integration.
- Developed Mule applications using JSON, XML, Xpath using Anypoint studio.
- Written Application code and development activities for projects in a SOA environment using Mule ESB.
- Used SOAP UI tool for unit testing and performed debugging of the developed module.
- Involved in writing MUnit Test cases to validate Mule flows.
Environment: MuleESB 3.8.3, Anypoint Studio 6.2.3, SOA, Eclipse, Core Java, Java8, WebServices, Hibernate, AWS, Spring, Spring Boot, Layer 7, OAuth, MySQL Toad, Unix/Linux, Munit, Junit, Maven, SVN and XML MS Excel, Visual Studio
Mule ESB Developer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and Implemented RESTFUL Web Services using various data format (JSON, XML) to provide an interface to the various third party applications.
- Developed flows/orchestrations for integrating the components like connectors, transformers and scopes written on top of different internal platforms using Mule ESB for XML to CSV conversion.
- Utilized Java transformers in Mule ESB and created a flow between the servers and Enterprise Information Systems (EIS) using the connector architecture of JDBC adapters.
- Deployed with Mule administration, configuration, tuning, MuleSoftMMC and Enterprise release capabilities.
- Responsible in developing integration workflows using Mule ESB framework and implemented Data weave and content based routing using Mule ESB.
- Involved in driving code review meetings to provide analyze and testing support to Business Analyst people.
- Developed an Integration Component with third party application using Mule ESB and experience in integrating Cloud applications like SFDC, Workday & Intact using Mule ESB.
- Involved in injecting dependencies into code using spring core module concepts like IOC of Spring Framework.
- Used Agile methodology was to emphasize on face-to-face communication over written documents and make sure that iteration is passing through a full software development cycle.
- Worked with transformers, exception handling, testing & Security of Mule ESB endpoint through OAuth.
- Responsible in developing integration workflows using Mule ESB framework and implemented Dataweave and content based routing using Mule ESB.
- Developed Mule flows to integrate Data from various sources into Database from ActiveMQ topics and queues and some transformations were also done at the integration layer.
- Involved in Rest Web Service development for both Xml and JSONdatatypes using Advanced Rest Client.
- Coordinated in all testing phases and worked closely with Performance testing team to create a baseline for the new application.
- Used CVS (Concurrent Version System) as the configuration management tool.
- Used CloudHub connector in the flows to trigger alerts during exceptions and captured the failed records for further recovery.
- Extensively experienced in using IDE's such as Eclipse, WSAD, and Rational Application Developer and J Developer.
- Expert in documenting business requirements, functional, technical specifications, and test cases.
- Involved in achieving more than 75% of code coverage for unit tests, which was a requirement for committing to a repository.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Oracle 11g, Spring, Hibernate, Mule ESB (Anypoint Studio 3.5) Mule ESB 3.5/3.6 XML, WSDL, SOAP, CXF, REST, UI, JMS, HTML, AJAX, OAuth, Oracle - SQL, PL/SQL, UML, Web Logic, SVN, Ant, JUNIT, log4j, Site Minder.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Played a key role in SOA integration using BPEL, BPM, BAM&OSB with CBO and BPM business flow implementation for core business process flows.
- Installed and Configured Oracle Web logic server, Oracle SOA Suite 11g and Oracle J-Developer.
- Developed and deployed different SOA tasks using BPEL/ Mediator.
- Created XSDs and WSDLs for services, implemented interfaces using OSB and BPEL.
- Worked with BAM Objects that are populated from JMS Queues, Sensors and BAM Adapter.
- Performed various operations such as Transform, Switch, Flow, FlowN and web services in BPEL workflow.
- Work on developing REST API for Micro services architecture to ensure deployment of software bundles to the data center rack
- Well-versed with in using the components of the BAM Server such as Active Viewer, Active Studio, Architect, Administrator.
- Worked with various Adapters, Mediators and performed integration of the web services. Worked on Fault handling (catch and catchall), Compensation handlers, Messaging and Alerts and Transformations.
- Involved in using various adapters such as File, Database and JMS, and Web services for establishing connection with services in BPEL.
- Implemented JMS Queues effectively to produce and consume messages.
- Handled the services modeling, WSDL/XML data models and data mapping in support of Service specifications and Service realizations using UML service profile for SOA.
- Written ANT Scripts to deploy and un-deploy BPEL processes in cluster and non-cluster environments.
- Created XSDs and WSDLs for SOAP,REST services to support service consumers on different releases.
- Constructed workflow using BPEL, Task Manager, ESB, Web Services and XPath.
- Followed the Agile methodology and attended the scrum to discuss the daily updates.
- Worked with SQL, PL/SQL and extensively used various database objects viz., Triggers, stored procedures, Functions, Sequences, Views etc.
- Developed and worked with several XSD schemas for XML validations.
- Performed creation and configuration of Data Sources, JMS Servers, JMS Modules, Topics and Queues in the Web logic Server.
- Prepared Technical Design Documents (TDD) for SOA Services.
- Implemented flow, flown activities to create a parallel flow in a BPEL process service component.
- Set the configuration for Oracle and DB2 as the database for Broker run time environment.
- Used various Adapters (File, JMS and DB) for developing business processes.
Environment: Web Services- WSDL, SOAP, REST, Mule ESB 3.5.2/3.2, XML, JSON, SVN, FileZilla, Ervin, SOAP UI, REST Client, MS Visio, Rally Oracle SOA Suite 11g (Oracle BPEL, Oracle ESB, B2B, BAM, Adapters), Oracle AIA FP 3.1, Web logic 10.3.6, SQL/PLSQL, Developer and SQL Developer.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Involved in analysis, design, and implementation and testing of application.
- Project is implemented using Agile Methodology.
- Developed automation test scripts using Selenium for Web based GUI.
- Performed load test for every release using Jmeter.
- Developed UI pages using Built in AngularJS directives, Bootstrap as style sheet and utilized the NPM with Grunt for the build.
- Developed business components and configured as beans using Spring DI.
- Wrote controllers and validators for UI interactions and configured the Spring MVC for the web application.
- Developed DAO Implemented classes using Hibernate Template from Spring with Hibernate API.
- Managed associations such as one-to-many and many-to-one.
- Written SQL and HQL queries.
- Used SVN for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Used JMS to pass messages as payload to track different milestones and statuses.
- Designed and developed functionality to get JSON document from MONGO DB document store and send it to client using RESTful web service.
- Design and developed Maven scripts to build and deploy the application.
- Configured Maven pom.xml for dependency management and build purposes.
- Developed test cases and performed unit test usingJUnit Framework.
- Configured log4j for logging purposes.
- Used Jenkins as a continuous integration server to build code.
- Consumed and developed SOAP/REST based web services using JAX-WS/JAX-RS to interact with external systems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Reviewed technical architecture, design documents, and traceability matrix to validate that the project is designed to meet business requirements.
- Implemented mail alert mechanism for alerting the users when their selection criteria are met.
- Preparation and execution of unit test cases. Reviewing and committing the code changes done by other team members.
- Used MVC Architecture (Struts) with J2EE standards.
- Design and development of Action & Form objects as part of Struts frame work.
- Implemented the persistence of data using hibernate. The object data model and corresponding XML implementation were designed and implemented.
- Used Stored Procedures to crunch data and creating view for fetching data from multiple tables on MS SQL Server.
- Developed and consumed SOAP Based web services and used SOAP UI for testing.
- Used MySQL database and Eclipse IDE.
- Developed and Consumed Web services SOAP (Simple object access protocol) using Eclipse IDE .
- Used SOAP UI to test the Web services.
- Creating Design Documents for requirements.
- Used versioning tools like SVN and tracked defects using JIRA.