- 6+ years as a UI Frontend Developer for Healthcare, Retail Websites, Banking and Business, Internet, Internal, RIA and Mobile and Web applications.
- Implemented EcmaScript6 (ES6) arrow functions, constants, block-scope variables, class inheritance.
- Developed Responsive Single Page Applications (SPA) using React JS and rendering pages on the server side for faster loading and updating.
- Experience with ReactJS Flux/Redux architecture.
- Excellent knowledge on AngularJS components like controllers, directives, factory and service resources, routing, dependency injection, 2-way data binding, filters, and events.
- Strong background, working in an AGILE environment, developing User Interface (UI) Applications and professional web applications.
- Created screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Built responsive sites using a combination of fluid layouts, media queries and fluid media Experience in making Web pages responsive and cross browser compatible.
- Proficient in dealing with CSS pre-processors namely LESS and SASS.
- Had good experience in using task runners like Grunt, and Gulp.
- Implemented the AJAX features using frameworks like JQuery. AngularJS, etc.
- Built applications using React JS with ES6 which allowed us to render pages on both the client and server using the same codebase, developed web and mobile applications using ES6 features and frameworks such as React, React Native and Redux .
- Employed modern software engineering practices (Continuous Integration, Specification by Example, Behavior / Test Driven Development - BDD, TDD) and the respective tools by writing test cases using Jasmine, JUnit Framework.
- Strong Experience in designing and developing the business web applications by “Hand-Coding” methodology with the help of HTML, HTML5, and CSS3 based on the W3C standards.
- Used SVN, GIT for version control and Clear Quest for bug fixing
- Working knowledge in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques to develop web applications.
- Excellent understanding on RIA, AJAX and Web 2.0 applications both for PC and mobile devices.
- Leader with expert understanding of user interface design principles, product build cycle and working within a cross-functional team under tight deadlines.
- Excellent in database connection like Oracle and MongoDB using waterline and persist.
Database Systems: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle7.x/8.x/9.x/10, MongoDB
IDE and Graphic Tools: Eclipse, Dreamweaver, Sublime Text, Photoshop, Fire BugChrome Developer, Microsoft Visual Studio code
Operating Systems: WINDOWS, UNIX, LINUX, Mac OS X
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, UML, Design Patterns
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Bugzilla
Web/App. Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, IIS, WebLogic, RESTFUL, SOAP
Version Control: SVN, GIT, CVS, TFS,VSS
Testing: Karma and Jasmine
Front-End UI Developer
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, RESTful Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Tasked with migrating all existing apps built in Angular 1.5 to version 2.0
- Migrate all Angular 2 components to Angular JS 4 API over time
- Worked on React.JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Worked on ReactJS Virtual Dom and rendering views using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Worked in using ReactJS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Worked on responsiveness of the application and explored the fixed width and fluid layouts using the Twitter Bootstrap.
- Develop various screens for the front end using ReactJS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager).
- Good understanding on usage of states and props inside components, Solid knowledge on react virtual DOM, unidirectional data flow, created Reusable react presentation and container components.
- Used ES6 features like classes, const and arrow (=>) functions.
- Used React.JS to implement rich functions in various pages: form validation, crud, grid list, search, sort, pagination, multi-selection, tags-input, advanced/custom directives, authentication, unit tests, etc.
- Supported the backend team in dealing with JSON data from MongoDB database.
- Used Node.js to run Grunt tasks (compile, minify, unit testing, and linting).
- Interfaced with third-party vendors to customize UI/UX solutions for web verticals.
- Used Git for version control and JIRA for defect tracking.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the project status and followed Agile methodology.
Confidential, Boca Raton, FL
- Provided click through prototypes using HTML5, CSS3, and JSP Scripting for usability testing.
- Developed CSS3 style sheets to give gradient effects. Developed page layouts, navigation and icons. Applied industry best practices and standards when project requirements were lagging.
- I mplemented UI Screens, Advanced Search, Timer, Navigation Bars, Navigation Menus, Forms, Sorting, Filtering in ReactJS.
- Worked on ReactJS for developing UI using sorting, pagination and rendering for search product page.
- Gathered data from API/web services via AJAX-JSON calls and updating the DOM within the result sets.
- Worked on tools like Gulp, Grunt, Web pack and developed CLI applications using commander module.
- Worked with CSS Icons, CSS Pseudo-class, CSS Pseudo-element, CSS Image Sprites, CSS background and CSS3 Shadows to give some additional effects.
- Actively participated and mentoring in requirements gathering, analysis, design, and development and testing phases.
- Experienced in implementing CRUD database operation on such as MongoDB.
- Involved in creating styling framework for the web pages using CSS Bootstrap and extensively used 12 column grid layouts along with default, primary, success, info, warning, danger classes, modals, carousels, forms, Navigation bars and tables.
- Used Bitbucket to manage repositories and JIRA for project status tracking.
- Used Source Tree to interact with the Git repositories along with Git Bash.
- Completed the stories within the sprint time.
- Used Agile methodology for the software development.
- Developed table-less layouts using CSS and appropriate HTML tags as per W3C standards.
- Developed the custom data grids upon JQUERY framework to deliver the business data.
- Worked upon the dashboard for the project, which contained a variety of charts and drag gable components using JQUERY UI Library.
- Implemented Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using Ajax, Web Service call and JSON.
- Developed a core component of Analytics with Angular JS and implemented directives and dependency injection.
- Developed custom Angular components for the front-end client-side validations.
- Experienced with Angular JS MVC framework including services like $http, $scope, $rootScope, $location , controllers and routing using ngRoute module.
- Strictly followed Web 2.0 design features such as simplicity, fewer columns, separate top sections, fonts, simple navigation, logos, gradients, reflections and more.
- Extensively involved in redesigning the entire site with CSS styles for consistent look and feel across all browsers and all pages
- Developed using JQuery and AJAX based UI frame work for UI Configuration widgets.
- Resolved cross-browser issues and web site usability issues.
- Implemented Responsive Web Designs using Angular JS and Twitter Bootstrap .
- Used Angular JS for Fetching Data from the Server by giving URL to get JSON data for model and to populate model from the server.
- Used firebug, IE developer toolbar and chrome developer tool for debugging java script and fixing issues.
- Created optimized graphic websites and application interfaces using HTML5, CSS3.
- Developed AJAX based web-based UI framework by utilizing JQUERY library.
- Created Cross-Browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS -base page layouts
- Designed, developed and implemented Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS by consuming JSON.
- Populated the DOM using the JSON response that was returned from the AJAX call.
- Worked on Responsive Web Design using Bootstrap Grid system and CSS3 Media Query.
- Handled all aspects of the web applications including maintaining, testing, debugging and deploying.
- Used D3 JS for interactive data visualization.
- Created database tables and manipulated data using MySQL.
- Worked closely with Business Analysts and Product team in understanding the technical requirements of each project and prepared the use cases for different functionalities and designs.
- Worked with QA team on daily basis in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross platform compatibility.
- Participated in Software Development Life-Cycle ( SDLC ) preparing Requirement Specification documents, design documents, Test cases and Analysis, User Training documents and Technical Help documents.