- Having 5+ experience as a QA Analyst, proficient in testing applications developed in windows, web and client server applications using manual and automated testing tools like Selenium - Java and HP ALM/Quality Center and UFT/QTP in different domains.
- Extensive experience with manual as well as Automation.
- Experience in analyzing EDI requirements and mappingdocuments.
- Hands on experience in both Automation and Manual testing on web-based and Client/Server Applications.
- Experience in EDI transactions(300,301,304,310,322,404,837, 835, 270, 271, 276, 277, 278, 820, 834 & 997).
- 3+ years of expertise in Identity Access management tools SailPoint IdentityIQ with (Versions - 6.4, 7.0) and Java technologies. Good understanding of Identity Now for SSO Configuration.
- Good Knowledge in various EDI X12, EDIFACT standards and Flat Files (Prop Format)
- Performing extensive manual smoke test, functional test (negative, positive), regression test, integration test, Security, exploratory testing and UI testing.
- Developed Detailed Test Cases from user stories, use cases, requirements document and sometimes based on communication.
- Experience in selenium IDE and Selenium Web driver.
- Hands on experience in Document, Implement, Monitor, and enforce all the processes and Procedures for testing which is established as per standards defined by the Organization.
- Involved in Test plan, strategy review and implement in day to day work deliverables.
- Involved in Test planning and Test execution and performed Functionality Testing and Regression Testing
- Designed and built Test Cases, developed, maintained and troubleshot Test Scripts, coordinated with team members in debugging effort and assisted developers in Root Cause Analysis
- Used UNIX scripts and commands extensively for running batch jobs for data services testing, grepping log files etc.
- Experience in using Selenium Web Driver, RC, IDE for web automation testing
- SOAP UI Testing to test web services especially for Data services and Integration stories
- Sign off on QA Approval on every Releases.
- Setting up test Environment in VMware and in local Machines.
Automation Tools: Selenium, QTP/UFT
Defect Tracking Tools: HP ALM/Quality Center, Bugzilla, Jira
Web services: SOAP, REST
Frameworks: TestNG, JUnit
Languages: JAVA, PHP, .NET
Databases: Oracle, DB2, SQL, PL/SQL MS Access 2000, MS SQL Server
Operating Systems: All version of Windows, UNIX, LINUX, Mac OS X, iOS
Methodologies: Waterfall and Agile
EDI: EDIFACT, Various Prop formats and SAP IDocs
Development Tools: Eclipse 5.x/6.x, Maven, ANT, SVN Version Control, CVS Version, HP Quality Center
Browsers: Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Responsible for writing test cases, documenting bugs, and communicating with Development to get them fixed.
- Researched and analyzed the software requirements, workflows and designs to define detailed test suites, test cases, test data and procedures.
- Created Manual and Automated test cases according to the business standards in ALM and Excel.
- Performed extensive functional, integration, security, UI testing and Regression Testing.
- Executed test cases manually and maintained, re-tested failed test cases after bug fixes.
- Created complex manual testing test cases from approved requirement and design documents and traced them to the relevant use cases.
- Used EDISIM analyzer to cross check the input and output data with the standards.
- Reported and entered defects and issues in Jira.
- Cross checked the output files (SAP IDocs and EDI files) with Paper Map.
- Use Confluence to document the test steps and procedures.
- Performed Manual and Functional testing to test the functionality of the application and modules.
- Performed Mobile Testing on supported Devices.
- Used EDISIM analyzer to cross check the input and output data with the standards.
- Validated test to check boundary conditions and error messages.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
- Manually performed functional, GUI, regression testing, User Acceptance testing, and End-to- End testing.
- Used Splunk to retrieve data’s and logs.
- Responsible for documenting work for quick references Guide utilizing MS WORD.
Confidential, Piscataway, NJ
Jr. Test Engineer
- Analyzed business requirements and functional documents, created the test strategy document that define the test environment, phases of testing, entrance and exit criteria into different phases of testing and resources required to conduct the effort.
- Drafted Test Plan which included testing objectives, testing phases, scenarios and test environment after a thorough analysis of the business rules.
- Developed automation framework for Selenium WebDriver in Modular Framework model.
- Extended TestNG framework by adding some helper classes and methods.
- Developed Selenium test cases using TestNG framework
- Maintained and executed Maven build files for running automated tests.
- Created and executed scripts for regression test suites and Unit test.
- Used Maven to help manage project's build, report and documentation across the network.
- Involved in the Continuous Integration of the automation framework with Jenkins.
- Created automation framework in Selenium WebDriver using behavior driven approach like Cucumber.
- Tested applications developed in Java with J2EE framework
- Performed GUI, Functional and Regression testing by automated using Selenium and Jenkins.
- Testing of web services using SOAP UI.
- Experienced in load and performance testing tool Jmeter and Load Runner.
- Created the data driven framework using HP Service Test and SOAP UI.
- Created automation scripts in SOAP UI using Groovy Script for web services testing.
- Worked on Data Driven Framework and MVC for Automation test scripts.
- Integrated Selenium WebDriver with existing API to test framework.
- Looking into the issues faced by client, analyzing it and getting it fixed.
- Using a Bug tracking tool to track the bugs until they are fixed completely.
- Involved in End to End testing of application processing and all its phases.
- Professionally and courteously working for an organization where I tested various modules in Web Services and Web Application.
- Involved in backend testing by writing and executing SQL queries verify the database for the relevant test cases.
- Experience in database query manipulation. SQL, PL/SQL statements, stored procedures and triggers.
- Prepared the script for Performance testing of an application with the help of the automation tool JMeter.
- Tested the integration of peripheral devices with the web-based application.
- Good understanding of manual Testing for SSRS reports.
- Have conducted various UAT User Acceptance Testing sessions for the clients.
- Good understanding of database testing and, also finding out the issues related to Database
- Worked closely with administrators in gathering and reviewing the business requirements for each Release.
- Coordinated meetings with the Development teams for appropriate handling of the bugs and their timely resolution.
- Involved in creating project plan, test plans, estimations, and tracking projects.
- Prepared the test summary reports.
Desktop Support Technician
- Provide hardware and software support, including the installation of new software and updates when required, across all supported sites.
- Served in computer maintenance, performed all types of hardware, software maintenance and engineering in addition to systems selection, backup and technical support.
- Implemented and Maintained Routing Protocols EIGRP and OSPF in the Network.
- Configured and demonstrated switching concepts such as trunking, ether channels, inter VLAN
- Trouble shooting network issues & provided incident reviews
- Created users accounts, provided authorization.
- Configure VLAN for different department and maintain the network.
- Spearheaded meetings & discussions with team members regarding network optimization and regarding BGP issues.
- Handled switching related tasks included implementing VLANS, VTP and configuring Fast-Ethernet channel between switches.
- Configuring of IP Allocation and sub-netting for all applications and servers and other needs throughout company using FLSM, VLSM addressing.
- Troubleshoot the issues related to RIP, OSPF, and EIGRP routing protocols.
- Perform routine network maintenance checks as well as configure and manage printers, copiers, and other miscellaneous network equipment.