- IBM Tririga AND Confidential SCCD/Maximo Consultant, with 13+ years implementing, developing and administration of Confidential EAM and IWMS applications.
- Over 4+ years of experience in administering, developing the Confidential 's TRIRIGA Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS).
- End - to-end upgrading of Confidential TRIRIGA 10.3 to 10.5 platform and Application Platform version 3.5.1 to version 3.5.3.
- Tririga Application development including but not limited to Forms and Form Builder, Navigation, Portals, Workflows, Advanced queries, Smart sections and locator fields, Associations and Object migration Export and import.
- Conversant with the use of TRIRIGA Integration utilities like Integration Objects, Data Connect and Data Integrator to build integration with external systems. Worked with Confidential SCCD/Maximo Consultant with 9+ years of experience in Maximo Implementation and configuration of 5.2/6.2.1/7.1 , 7.5.
- Hands on experience with Maximo Smart Cloud Control Desk (SCCD) development tools and applications such as Application Designer, Automation Scripting, Migration Manager, ISM Content Installer, Conditional Expression Manager, XML edits.
- Strengths is designing and implementing new application as required by the client within J2EE Applications; customizing out of box applications to customer’s requirements.
- Developing and maintaining documentation including but not limited to Functional Design Document, Technical Specification Document, User guides etc.
- Worked on developing process diagrams, use cases, gap analysis, and functional design documents.
- Experienced with identity and access management (I&AM) tools such as Active Directory, NTFS permissions, LDAP and Single Sign On (SSO).
Platforms: IBM AIX, Sun Solaris, Linux, HP-UX, Windows Server, Red Hat Enterprise 6.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL, HTML, XML.
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle 9i/10g, DB2
Application Servers: IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic, J-Boss, Tomcat.
Software: MS-Office, MS-Project, MS- Visio, PeopleSoft, Lotus Notes, Oracle Financials, TOAD, SQL Manager
Reporting Tools: Actuate, BIRT, Crystal Reports.
Version Control Tools: Subversion.
Ticket Systems: Jira, Remedy, HP ALM
- Lead the development of TRIRIGA architectural designs by employing accepted design methods, patterns, and best practices.
- Creation of Capital Projects utilizing project templates, also tracking Project budgets, Project issues and changes until Project closeout.
- Captured currently existing business process around Capital Project Funding, Program and Project Management in Visio, evaluated process for re-engineering.
- Conducted and participated in design sessions with business, gathering requirements and subsequently prepared Functional Design Documentation.
- Developed Capital Projects and Program Management guides, also facilitated sessions.
- Responsible for requirements, analysis, design and testing of Real Estate Management; Lease creation, payments & invoicing, Lease accounting, contact roles and Reporting.
- Develop and customize BIRT Reporting around Capital Projects and Real Estate module with Tririga.
- Develop materials and conduct session for end users focusing on Capital Projects and Real Estate modules.
- Put together strategy and architecture for data mapping and migration from legacy systems into Tririga.
- Performed data loads from templates using DataConnect of RE properties and locations from 3rd party external systems.
Tririga application CONSULTANT
- Lead Team in the upgrade of Confidential TRIRIGA Platform and Application from 3.3 to 3.5 and 10.3 to 10.5 respectively.
- Proficient in the use of Confidential TRIRIGA application utilities e.g. Form builder, data modeler, Data Workflows builders for developing and implementation
- Worked closely with business analysts, development & testing team for designing and developing the application according to the business requirements
- Responsible for Data Migration from the Legacy System into Confidential TRIRIGA using Integration Object utilities.
- Created Custom BO, Associations, State Transition, Classification, Locator Field, List Field through Data Modeler based on functional requirements
- Created Form Section, Data Section, Multi-Tab section, Report Section, Smart Section through Form Builder
- Developed custom and complex Workflows (Synchronous & Asynchronous)
- Created databases and schema objects including tables, indexes and applied constraints, connected various applications to the database using functions, stored procedures and triggers
- Developed custom BO, Fields and used Associations to join the Business Objects
- Created Synchronous and Asynchronous Workflows to perform business logic in the application for either manual/automatic functions triggered by an action button or by fields using onChange functions or triggering them from State Transitions Actions
- Created custom Menus using Navigation Builder and custom Portal sections through Portal Builder
- Design custom reports, modify existing Queries through TRIRIGA Report Manager
- Managed Security access for groups, authentication, licenses, modules and records
- Involved in report analysis and designing TRIRIGA BIRT reports
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Tririga ADMINISTRATOR & DEVELOPER
- Developed and document, Solutions Architectural models, use cases and other design documents.
- Involved in an end-to-end process of TRIRIGA IWMS Application and Platform upgrade
- Gathered Business processes and requirements convert functional design document into technical design document
- Worked on designing & implementing of custom modules in TRIRIGA to duplicate legacy system functionality
- Troubleshoot system and End User errors using Platform Logging - Performed fine tuning of application as necessary based on issue to resolve
- Using Agile methodology to implement Capital Projects, Real Estate and Facilities
- Worked with Confidential TRIRIGA Security, responsible for designing, creation and maintenance of security groups, contact roles
- Review of user stories, participate in design sessions with business, ensuring security matrix is current in development environments
- Working with various stake holders for requirements gathering, analysis and design for various groups including but not limited to payments/invoicing, accounting, security groups, contact roles, offline forms, integrations, reports, and
- Designed and configured Security groups with the Confidential TRIRIGA Application
- Provided system maintenance and support by reviewing and maintaining functionality by updating existing Workflows or create new workflows as required, managed associations, Forms, and Reports for Dev, Test and Prod environments
- Used the Object Migration Packages (OMP) comparison report to determine BO dependencies and repackage the OMPs to resolve Migration issues
- Provided Support and implementation of data integrations and migration with the Confidential TRIRIGA application, including Data Objects, Data Connect and Data Integrator
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
Ibm tririga application consultant
- Ability to perform requirement review, Design solution, Develop & perform testing.
- Design and development as per Project requirement using Maximo 7 product.
- Configuration and Customization of existing Maximo application/ functionality, Debugging and Unit Testing of Developed/Existing application.
- Worked with custom applications (BizArea) and Exchange Rates Applications.
- Tailored various modules using DB configuration and XML application Definition for column size, looks up menus, and field addition.
- Validated requirements with the Business Process Owner and/or Business Analyst to ensure the application requirements satisfy the business requirements
- Resolution of Incident Management tickets on Maximo 7.1 (Level 2 and Level 3 Tickets) and creation of Change Requests (CR) to enable Minor Enhancements and Configurations into Maximo Environment.
- Provide on demand and schedule to individuals and users in the use of Maximo and other technical tools.
- Configuration Management and Deployment of changes/releases in Maximo 7 environments.
- Performed root cause analysis and remediation for repeated issues. Contributed in Process Improvement activities.
- Served as the primary interface between the business users and IT and was responsible for Help Desk problem resolution, problem identification, requirements definition, and testing of the tool as required.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications i.e. create Maximo domains.
- Installation of Hot Fixes upgrades and Patches.
- Application support, liaising between different customers and users.
- Utilized Remedy ticketing system to manage and coordinate Trouble Tickets, Data Changes, Change Requests and Management Change Request.
- Follow up, Interact with Client / Customers on a one to one basis in order to ensure issues, Concerns, Problems do not re-occur.
- Updates, Install Fix pack, provide support for Maximo Mobile.
- Use of Maximo Data Loader (MDL) to Load Assets, Locations, Person Records.
- Provide technical assistance to clients regarding their requirements for integration.
- Administering BEA Web Logic Maximo server and Compiling, Building and Deploying Maximo ear files in the application server
- Manage Maximo EAM System administration and configuration modules.
- Administration of Maximo Applications creating users/user groups, and providing access privileges in the system
- Configuring and customizing the application to meet the business process design and application requirements
- Use of Quality Assurance application development, to monitor defects between local and offshore development teams and to minimize rework and errors.
Confidential, DALLAS, TEXAS
SENIOR MAXIMO DEVELOPER
- Created and maintained existing workflows within the SCCD mirroring the ITIL v3 process
- Developed offerings for the SCCD Service Offering catalog to automate requests
- Participated in Start center optimizations to increase Application performance
- Used Response plans, ticket templates, priority matrix and workflows to automate Service requests with the SCCD Maximo Framework
- Worked with CI discovery tools such as TADDM to add discovered assets into SCCD CCMDB
- Implemented ITSM applications with the Confidential Smart Cloud Control Desk (MAXIMO) including but not limited to Configuration Items, Assets, change management, release management, job plans, and workflows
- Fine-tuned the Maximo database in conjunction with the Database team to ensure SCCD optimal performance
- Designed and implemented new application as required by the client within the SCCD using Application Designer
- BIRT Reports including - Setting up and using Eclipse based BIRT Report Designer Tool
- Used Conditional Expressions to create dynamically change on the SCCD Presentation elements
- Configured Maximo for LDAP sync into SCCD to create and manage Security groups
- Provided knowledge transfer to the existing team members on the different functionalities of the Maximo tools sets
- Configured and troubleshot SCCD Integration Framework
- Created and executed test cases and test plans related to SCCD interfaces with external systems
- Developed SCCD Integration through the use of Web Services into third party procurement Systems
- Developed integration technical solutions using Maximo OOB (out of box) functionality
- Full application lifecycle development from requirement analysis, designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting of application interfaces
Confidential, HOUSTON, TEXAS
SENIOR system ENGINEER
- Developed test cases for testing web application
- Developed test status matrix charts using Excel spreadsheets and macros to provide client with metrics
- Mentored and led 4 test analysts and 3rd party development team on multiple testing efforts, which encompassed Definition of Requirement, Risk Analysis and all testing efforts including Functional, Performance and Regression
- Analyzed Business Requirements Provided technical support to Asset managers and local users
- Tracked, logged and maintained defects utilizing the Test Director and Bugzilla defect-tracking tools
- Performed manual and automated functional test for web application using QuickTestPro
- Performed Quality Center administration including creating projects, assigning users to specific projects and assigning roles.
- Managed test cases and testing documentations using Quality Center.
- Verified product documentation for accuracy, usability and clarity prior to product delivery
- Generated test plan strategy documents to detail testing efforts for the entire test life cycle for assigned products
- Created project plans to document resource needs according to time constraints for each test cycle
- Interface with testing team members on a daily basis to track quality assurance progress
Confidential, HOUSTON, TEXAS
- Evaluated current testing methodologies and implemented a comprehensive testing process that met client requirements delivering a quality software product.
- Coordinated and participated in writing test plans (internal and field), ensuring traceability from the project requirement documents.
- Responsibility for managing and coordinating testing for multiple projects within programs and multiple individual projects, provided status reports documenting testing progress in a timely manner.
- Created test implementation methodology and worked with developers, business team and other stakeholders to define the high level approach to testing.
- Served as subject matter expert in system testing activities
- Prepared and maintained test environment, developed test script and execution
- Responsible for technical spec reviews, working with business representatives, developing test cases, test execution of all the above-mentioned applications front-end, middleware and back-end
- Development and implementation of the CMM model to level 2 and CMMI complaint plans and procedures
- Communicate with end-users to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve complex issues that occur from desktop and laptop computers
- Configures and troubleshoots remote access applications and assists customers over the telephone, remote desktop or via e-mail as necessary
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor and troubleshoot end-user workstations and related hardware and software in order to deliver required desktop service levels