- Around 6 Years of IT experience in all phases of software development life cycle including requirements analysis, applications design, development, Integration, maintenance and testing using Java Technologies.
- Experienced in object - oriented programming; developing, testing and debugging code; designing interfaces; and administering systems and networks.
- Experience in designing, developing, implementing and testing in Application.
- Expert in working with cutting edge front-end technologies/ framework and libraries.
- Ability to work individually as well as in group environment.
- Experience in using Web Services like SOAP protocol in JAXWS and RESTFUL Web Services.
- Developed strong communication skills by working with different types of people.
- Excellent work experience with Version Control Tools such as CVS, Rational ClearCase, SVN and GitHub
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and learn and apply new technologies quickly
Languages: HTML, CSS, Java, J2EE, SQL
Development Methodologies: AGILE, Waterfall
Databases: MS Access, MySQL, SQL Server, OracleUtility Tools: MS Office, MS Project, Adobe Photoshop
Frameworks: Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Apache Struts, GWT.
Testing Tools: Quick Test Pro (QTP), Win Runner, Load Runner, Selenium, Word press, MS Access
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX/LINUX
Confidential - Bethesda, MD
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility issues and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Developed CSS3 page layouts, styles and table coding for efficient design.
- Involved in UI design and development of the Front-End architecture. Used HTML5 and AngularJS to format the input forms and handled the input validations.
- Used GIT for version control and simultaneous code implementation. Using AJAX to update the data without refresh the page.
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links.
- Used SASS framework to minimize complexity and avoid duplication in CSS styles.
Confidential - Raleigh, NC
- Developed dynamic web pages using HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, Bootstrap, LESS and Sublime Text Editor. Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links.
- Analyzed, Designed and developed the system to meet the requirements of users.
- Participated in daily pulse of the application to come up with UI and provide best possible recommendations for the application from UI standpoint.
- Used AJAX for implementing part of the functionality for Customer Registration, View Customer information modules.
- Used AngularJS for retrieving the data from backend. Worked closely with business system analysts & Backend team to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules to build.
- Written CSS to provide table free layout to user interface screen.
- Participated in the complete SDLC process and used PHP to develop website functionality. Worked with business analysts and users to translate requirements into wireframes, mockups and rapid prototypes. Ensure user interfaces meet cross-browser compatibility standards. Developed Web forms/user interfaces using Struts MVC, jQuery and JSP.
- Work with COREJAVA, SPRINGMVC and Hibernate to achieve the requirements.
Environment: HTML, CSS, Java Script, SPRING MVC, REST, JSON, MVC, Hibernates, Bootstrap, Oracle, Maven and GIT.
Front-End Web Developer / Tester
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using Web technologies like HTML4/5, XHTML, and CSS2/3, Responsive Web Design and Bootstrap.
- Involved in Object dependency injection management using Spring Framework.
- Worked with Selenium for debugging and proper functioning for Web application. Developed XML Web services for retrieving credit information from the credit bureau.
- Used PL-SQL for customer details updating at production and UAT level.
- Work together with development team to correct any UI problems or HTML/CSS related issues
Jr. Software Engineer / Tester
- Developed web application by using HTML, CSS, and PHP
- Customer can able to reserve rooms in online
- Developed data base by using node.js and MySQL to interact with front end web application
- Managed project schedules, work breakdown processes, issues logs, and status reports
- Worked closely with the PM to implement improvements and provide ongoing project summaries
- Compiled reports using charts and graphs to be presented to senior management
- Analyzed product portfolio data to identify areas for improvement
- Contributed to innovative solution that resolved problematic GUI and compatibility issues without compromising release readiness, budget, or deadline