- Around 8 years of IT extensive professional experience as a UI/Web Developer in Web - Designing, User Interface development, integrating, implementing of highly transactional and scalable web applications using web technologies.
- Strong understanding on working with SCM/ Version Control Management tools like Clear Case, SVN, Confidential, VSS.
- Experience working on scalable environment using Agile/SCRUM, Test driven development (TDD) methodologies.
- Extensive experience in working on design, development, testing, implementation, deployment, enhancements production support in Linux/Unix and Windows environments/Platforms.
- Proficient in handling Twitter Bootstrap framework i.e., the concept of Grids, making use of advance components like Navs, Navibars, Pagination, Alerts, Progress bars etc.
- Experience in implementing Web Services based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Monolithic architecture using SOAP, Restful Web Services, JAX-WS, UDDI, WSDL, WADL.
- Expertise in implementation and development of RESTful Web APIs, and expose endpoints using HTTP methods like GET, POST.
- Experience on working with CSS background, Layouts, Positioning, Text, Border, Padding, Pseudo Classes, Elements and CSS behaviors in CSS Using Web Standards.
- Strong working knowledge on Relational and NOSQL databases like MS-SQL, MongoDB, MySQL, Cassandra.
- Experience in implementing MongoDB CRUD (Create Read Update Delete) operations by using Mongoose library in Node-JS.
- Good working experience on bug tracking tools like JIRA, CRM, Bugzilla, Remedy and Tracking Testing phase.
- Good knowledge of using task runners like Grunt, Gulp and Yeoman to build the scripts, for minifying the script files and has experience in using Bower to install front end dependencies.
- Hands on working experience on building and deploy tools - Ant, Gradle, Maven and Jenkins build.
JS Libraries and Frameworks: jQuery, AngularJS, Angular2/4, NodeJS, ReactJS
Programming languages: Java, J2EE, Python, C, C++
Version Control: Git, SVN
Web App/ Servers: Web Sphere 8.0(beta), Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere.
Operating Systems: Linux, UNIX, Windows 2000/XP/7, Windows 10.
Web Services: SOAP, REST
IDE/Editors: NetBeans, Eclipse, Sublime, Visual Studio, Notepad++, HTML Editor Eclipse IDE
Databases& Platforms: MongoDB, MySQL, Oracle, SQL
Methodology: Agile, WaterFall
Testing Tools: Junit, LoadRunner, Jasmine, Protractor.
Other Tools: Workbench, Putty, WordPress
Confidential, Woonsocket, RI
Sr. UI Developer
- Work on an Agile (Scrum) Development Team to deliver regular updates to business team and project managers.
- Worked on Angular (2.0 and 4.0) scopes like Scopes, Models, Services, Dependency Injection, Routing and Prototyping.
- Implemented unit test cases using Karma and Jasmine for Angular (2.0 and 4.0) on client side and mocha/Chai for Node.js for testing endpoints.
- Built single page application with loading multiple views using route services and adding more user experience to make dynamic by using Angular.js, Angular 2 framework and Node JS.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API’s using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.0.
- Created the Application using Angular.js and Node.js libraries and used NPM to manage dependencies and gulp to minify, reactify, and babelify the code.
- Used Backbone.js for the functionality and structure. Developed core component of Analytics with Node.js, Angular (2.0 and 4.0), Angular.js Backbone.js and Require.js.
- Implemented Single Page Application (SPA) architecture and client side MVC using Angular.js and implemented Angular routing for navigation between Views in the application.
- Worked on tools like Gulp, Grunt, Web pack and developed CLI applications using commander module, Developed Junit test cases for all use cases and executed them.
- Developed html views with HTML5, CSS3, JSON, ECMAScript.
- Worked as a MEAN (MongoDB, Express, Angular, and Node.js) stack developer for the development of dynamic web applications.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing angular.js, created HTML5 navigation menu that is role-based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Wrote various Angular JS custom directives and developed many reusable components and templates that can be re-used Confidential various places in the application.
- Implemented latest software development approaches using components, services, Redux architecture, observables, router, classes, RX.js in Angular2.0.
- Implemented XML parsing & JSON parsing for data handling on different application.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Designed and implemented the enhanced development platform by doing POC using frameworks like Angular JS, Angular2.0, React JS, Node.js and npm.
- Using AngularJS for user interactions to create a faster, responsive web application for mobile devices integrating Bootstrap and media queries.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Developed certain features of the application functionality i.e. CRUD (Create, read, update, delete) features using Backbone.js, Require.js and Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Using tools like GIT for version controlling, chrome developer tools for Debugging and Jenkins for deploying the code to different environments.
- Performed testing using Jasmine, Karma and Protractor by following Test Driven Development (TTD) approach.
Confidential, Bothell, Washington
- Involved in Requirements and Analysis Understanding the requirements of the client and the flow of the application as well as the application Framework.
- Used HTML5 and CSS3 along with Bootstrap for a responsive design of the web pages.
- Implemented Restful web services for transmission of large blocks of JSON data over HTTP.
- Implemented the MVC architecture using backbone.js, react.js and node.js.
- Implemented the data archive to store the real-time transaction data into MongoDB.
- Developed map-reduce code for transforming data collections in MongoDB.
- According to the client’s requirements created page layouts, navigations using HTML5, CSS3 and reviewing the opinion of the management.
- Involved in complete software development life cycle like coding, designing, testing, debugging.
- Implemented SEO techniques, L10N (localization) & i18n (Internationalization), Accessibility and Usability.
- Testing and checking the cross-browser compatibility for various browsers like internet explorer and used firebug for debugging.
- Performed Unit testing and code coverage with Jasmine and Karma.
- Used agile methodology for the software development, GIT as version control system and used JIRA for task assignment, bug tracking and fixture.
- Using Google analytics reports optimized the page load time for the pages that had heavy traffic and improvised those pages using CSS and fixed the issues for the pages with low traffic and high load time
- Involved in team meetings with corporate webmaster’s UI team and end user client for understanding needs in new implementation and involved in monthly Sprints, and daily Scrums to discuss the development of the application.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Involved in developing responsive web pages using media queries and Bootstrap.
- Responsible for the all the client-side UI validation and implementing the business logic based on user generated events.
- Developed AngularJS Filters in the view templates for the text manipulations.
- Developed AngularJS modules to separate application views, controllers and models.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility issues and hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Worked in all phases of SDLC, including requirements analysis, design and development, bug fixing, supporting QA teams and debugging production issues.
- Used CSS Image Sprites to reduce load time of web page by decreasing the number of images which requires less number of server requests.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Extensively used jQuery plugins like jcarousellite and mousewheel for creating scrollable menus.
- Used SVN for version control and JIRA for defect tracking.
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Define technical requirements based upon business requirements.
- Involved in Agile process, Sprints, and daily Scrums to discuss the development of the application.
- Used jQuery extensively for event handling, DOM manipulation and cross-browser compatibility.
- Created package. json for Bower and NPM.
- Used SVN and GitHub as version control system.
- Implemented REST web services using Apache-CXF framework.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using Responsive design and media queries.
- Tested pages for cross-browser compatibility for Safari, Chrome, Firefox and IE by cross browser hacks and requirements.
- Actively participated and provided feedback in a constructive and insightful manner during weekly Iterative review meetings to track the progress for each iterative cycle and figure out the issues.
- Involvement in all stages of Software development life cycle including Analysis, development, Implementation, testing and support.
- Implemented project using Agile SCRUM methodology, involved in daily stand-up meetings and sprint showcase and sprint retrospective.
- Ensured site design integrity and quality control consistency throughout the project’s lifecycle.
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links.
- Coordinated with BA group for better understanding of functional requirements.
- Worked on Responsive Web Design using Bootstrap Gris system and CSS3 Media Query.
- Designed the table less web Applications using CSS with the help of tags as per W3C standards.
- Performed cross browser compatibility testing with IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and worked with Cross-Browser Compatible issues.
- Experience in creating HTML pages by cutting PSD files in Photoshop.
- Used the jQuery widgets like Accordion and Date picker.
- Worked very efficiently under pressure and handled all the situations effectively to meet the deadline.
- Responsible for creating the screens meeting W3C standards.
- Defined text alignment, size, borders and many other typographic characteristics.
- Debugged and logged using Chrome developer tools, configured test environment using Karma and wrote unit test using Jasmine.
- Used Agile Methodology for the software development life cycle.