- Expert in developing Single page applications using Angular 1X, 2,4 frameworks and MVC architecture.
- Worked on Angular features like Two Way Binding, Custom Directives, Controllers, Filters, Services using typescript implementation.
- Hands on experience in various React JS features like Components, Lifecycle methods, and unidirectional data flow using the Flux Architecture.
- Solid understanding of React Virtual Dom Algorithm for React performance optimization .
- Involved in developing the reusable and customizable components for the new website using React.js and React-Routes to create a single page web application.
- Implemented multiple web applications using MEAN Stack development.
- Involved developing web applications using MVVM, MVC pattern and Spring Frame works.
- Designed and Developed Web applications using CSS pre-processors SASS and LESS.
- Experience with Object-oriented programming and Object-oriented design.
- Good knowledge on implementation on User Centered Design (UCD) methodologies.
- Knowledge in Node build processes like GULP and implementing the server-side web logic with NPM .
- Involved in providing authentication and authorization with the help of JSON web tokens.
- Implemented AJAX calls for better web-based User Interface and Used AJAX to GET or POST the data from server asynchronously using RESTful APIs as per requirements of data integration and data manipulation.
- Strong Experience in RESTful Web Services/API's using Node.js and in implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) using XML based Web Services (SOAP/WSDL).
- Expertise in Java Script and AJAX calls. Expertise in jQuery plugins and Angular components.
- Implemented basic CRUD (Create, read, update, delete) operations on Mongo DB with the help of Node.
- Good Understating and hands on experience on various Databases like MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server and wrote many SQL Quires and stored procedures.
- Expertise in analyzing the DOM Layout, Java Script functions, Cascading Styles across cross-browser using Fire Bug, Developer Tool Bar.
- Excellent knowledge in cross browser compatibility issues, W3C standards and exposure on different versions of browsers like IE, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and chrome.
- Experience in unit testing with Jasmine frameworks like Karma and Protractor.
- Worked on different IDE like Sublime text, Visual Studio Code, Eclipse, Net Beans and proficient in various version control systems SVN , GitHub, Subversion .
- Experience in programming and management in LINUX and UNIX environments.
- Worked in an AGILE based development environment and participating in scrum sessions, sprint planning meetings and retrospectives
- An expertise Front-end developer with good Communication Skills, innovative team player proven to work under tight deadlines, quick learner along with the capability of working individually.
Server Side/Back End: Java (Springs, Hibernate, J2EE), PHP (Drupal, Word press), Node (MEAN)
Build Tools / Task Runners: Grunt, Gulp, Bower.
Frameworks & Unit Tests: Angular2/4, 1.x, React JS, Vue.JS, Karma/Jasmine, Mocha/Chai, Angular MockProtractor, Cucumber, Sauce Labs, Selenium.
Development IDE s: Eclip se, N et B ea n s, Visu al St ud io, Notepad++, IntelliJ, Web Strome, Sublime, Adobe
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 7.0, HTTP Web Server
Browser: All (IE, Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Safari)
Database: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
Data visualization: D3js, High charts, Timeline charts.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Front End Developer
- Developed and designed web pages using HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Angular, Bootstrap, Node JS.
- Involved in enhancing the application for client's requirement based on the market demand and updating the MVC pattern, Bootstrap, Angular & Web API.
- Worked with Angular Controllers, Directives, Factory, Services, Events, Angular Routing and UI router.
- Extensively used http service to make Ajax calls and consume JSON response across various services.
- Used Angular framework for building web-apps and is highly efficient with PHP framework.
- Created directives in Angular for re-usable components (multi-field form elements, background file)
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and bug fixing a SPA application implemented using Angular JS.
- Developed administrative UI using Angular Responsible to develop Wireframes using adobe Photoshop.
- Involved in implementing the complete Application in the in-build MVC Architecture with Angular.
- Used Angular 4 features and Animations for developing web application.
- Worked on Angular filter concepts using Angular JS services where data filter comes from remote server.
- Used Spring Dependency Injection to inject required services and Spring Controllers were used with Angular JS to route the control to desired Java services.
- Worked extensively on React.js, Bootstrap, Restful Web Services for responsiveness.
- Worked on React JS Virtual DOM and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Developing Microservices Restful APIs that provides fast and efficient data exchange against SQL and NoSQL Databases for the BI SaaS product.
- Involved in Agile Story point methodologies and full software development lifecycle, that includes designing, coding, testing, debugging and support.
- Used Bootstrap Grid System and CSS3 Media Queries to develop single responsive application with good user experience in all platforms like desktop's tablet's and mobile phones.
- Created a demo website running on a Node.js, using the Express framework, Jade, and Backbone.js with Mustache.js for front end MVC/templating.
- Transformed design mock-ups into cross-browser compatible HTML/CSS layouts.
- Developed test cases and followed Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology for unit test using Jasmine test framework with the Karma test runner.
- Used Node.js to run Grunt tasks and build properly the project Developed internal web dashboard applications using Node JS.
- Created several dynamic graphs using D3.js and Google Charts.
- Use version control tools like GIT for effectively managing the code changes.
- Designed AWS Cloud Formation templates to ensure successful deployment of Web applications and database templates.
- Designing, developing, testing, documenting, optimizing and maintaining client web sites and web pages, including mission-critical e-Commerce sites with dynamic page content.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Front End UI Developer
- Developed front-end code with Ajax call in AngularJS and J Query to retrieve data as JSON Object from controllers in back-end RESTful Server, then display the well-organized result in web pages by writing AngularJS controller, directives, services, and route providers.
- Created custom directives to log the files in Event logger, Email logger in Angular JS
- Used services to read data from remote server using Angular JS version1.4 web pack.
- HTML5 using for the styling of the standard of the application
- Routing used in Angular JS used to do proper routing of the different modules in the application.
- Using Angular framework, created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Used MEAN Stack Technologies to develop Front End UI for multiple application in production.
- Used AngularJS framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views.
- Developed API using Node.js to allocate access to data in SQL, MongoDB.
- Implemented JAX Web services by applying SOA concepts in conjunction with SOAP.
- Custom NodeJS proxy was used to simulate API response before client implementation was complete.
- Integration with Infusion soft CRM system via NodeJS wrapper around web APIs.
- Involved in Writing and Executing SQL Scripts and responsible for xing the issues and monitoring it to make sure it releases in time.
- Used Apache Maven as the software build tool and Log4J for logging errors and messages
- Used Node JS to run Web pack tasks and build properly the project.
- Used JSON for data transfer between front end and back end.
- Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and performed configuration of Spring Application Framework.
- Involved in Agile process, monthly Sprints, and daily Scrums to discuss the development of the application.
Environment: Java1.8, Spring boot, Angular-JS2, RESTAPI, Node.js, Angular-UI, Gulp, Hibernate, Agile, Web sphere, Oracle11g, Unix, Eclipse, Brackets, SQL, Maven, Jenkins, MongoDB, Webservices, JUnit.
Confidential, Charlottesville, VA
Web UI Developer
- Involved in development, design and implementation of front-end part of the application.
- Created responsive web pages on the tool using Bootstrap and CSS framework.
- Leverages knowledge of W3C standards, classical Model View Layer (MVC) architecture and cross-browser development techniques.
- Utilized Node JS to create a fast and efficient chat server.
- Developed web presentation layer using HTML and CSS per internal standards and guidelines.
- Used React .js for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Created Node.JS backend for creating RESTful Web Services using the Framework and Mongoose to connect with MongoDB
- Used React JS in development of the web application to bind the data/model that is being retrieved from a database through services provided in a controller to the view using scope.
- Wrote client-side code using React JS and Implemented NodeJS at server side to provide Restful API to client-side application.
- Created React JS components using JSX, followed FLUX design pattern for unidirectional data flow.
- Developed Integration test cases using Protractor to test the web application using Mocha.
- Developed the UI Screens using HTML5, DHTML, XML, Java Scripts, Ajax, J Query Custom-tags, JSTL DOM Layout and CSS3.
- Fetching the data from GitHub and making some changes in it and checking in the code.
- Successfully handled JSON /XML data and carried out JSON/XML parsing for form submissions and DOM manipulation.
- Achieving RWD by using Bootstrap, Foundation and writing some media quires for CSS.
- Used MongoDB for storing data in JSON.
- Used middleware and Redux-promise in application to retrieve data from back-end and to also perform RESTful services.
- Used Core Java to create modular program and reusable codes.
- Building web services by using Rest API and SOAP
- Used ASP.NET framework for building web applications using Web forms, MVC and Web API.
- Used Entity Framework for accessing data code that need to write.
- Used J Query plugins, autocomplete validation, drag and drop and more exceptionally.
- Used the Node.js MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Restful Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Used Agile Methodology for Software development.
- Used LESS preprocessor to develop and write CSS codes.
- Used Jasmine to perform unit testing of custom filters, custom directives, and various parts of AngularJS application.
- Effectively utilized the features of CSS3 and HTML5 to present data in a visually appealing format.
- Multi-column layout was adopted and used jQuery UI to make it more user friendly and compact
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
Confidential - Jersey City, NJ
UX/UI Front End Developer
- Developed user interactive websites using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS as per insurance standards.
- Worked extensively with the file management and image libraries.
- Contributed as key resource of the “Angular Framework Team” in conversion of existing (XMI) UI screens of the application to Angular based UI.
- Tested all application controllers extensively with mocha/chai and Agular’s built-in testing facilities.
- Designed high-impact, user-centered Web sites with strong emotional appeal, sophisticated production values and intuitive navigation to maximize user engagement and cement powerful brand identities.
- Developed dynamic UI using Angular JS.
- Created Angular JS controllers, services and used Angular JS filters for filter functionality in search box and integrator functionalities.
- Developed REST architecture-based web services to facilitate communication between client and servers.
- Responsible for Creating Webpages and designing cross browser compatibility for mainstream browsers.
- Used various jQuery plugins like autocomplete, date picker, color picker, document slider to enhance the usability, functionality and overall experience for Website.
- Improved GUI Design and data accessibility for better navigation and retrieval by using jQuery components and plugins.
- Worked with Jasmine for writing unit test cases along with functionality and integrated test cases.
- Used AJAX and JSON communication for accessing Restful web services data payload.
- Responsible for source code and version control, Involved in integration and deployment.
- Involved in development and finalization of initial design of the application and worked with content managers, copywriters and designers to resolve the issues.
- Created website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases (SQL)
- Define technical requirements based upon business requirements.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Written and implemented CSS throughout the site, both as in-line and imported files.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts
- Participated in unit testing, integration testing and installation of the system.
- Involved in Web design and development for the UI interface design, graphic design for printed materials and presentations, illustration, logo design.
- Involved in complete SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing.
- Ensured that all components of the application are platform and browser compatible.
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mock ups and involved in UI review with UI architect and Business Units