- Worked on various positions as a Web Designer, User Interface Developer, HTML - Coder and Application Developer.
- Strong conceptual and detailed modeling, which facilitates competent user interaction.
- Experience Working in an Agile Environment.
- Creative Thinker, Extremely Resourceful, Detail-Oriented, Motivated Self-Starter, Work Well With Team or Independently.
- Experienced in Model View Controller (MVC) frameworks such as Angular.JS for creating Single Page Application (SPA). Used HTML5, CSS3 and Angular.JS for our prototype- working model.
- Hand-code all XHTML, DHTML and CSS.
- Good knowledge on e-commerce functionality and business requirements and building customer-facing e-commerce user interfaces.
- Good Experience working with Bootstrap and LESS.
- Solve Design Issues for Conservative or Cutting-Edge Clients
- Passionate about learning new technology and continuously increasing my skills
- Honest, Dependable, Hyper-Focused on successfully completing tasks
- Experience creating Wireframes and Mockups using Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks and Axure
- Used Protractor framework on automation testing with teammates.
- Experience creating Prototypes using Dreamweaver
- Experience in User-Centered Design, Routinely practice the Design Process
- Have good experience creating Responsive Design websites/Applications using Bootstrap Frame work.
- Experienced on creating and coding mobile web interfaces and understanding the major mobile OS visual/UX paradigms
- Experience in MVC Structure to develop Application.MVC frameworks used to increase productivity and maintainable code.
- Worked with Angular JS for creating own HTML elements for building a very companied Web site which is a open Source Project
- Worked with Backbone JS for providing models with key-value binding and custom events, collections, and connects it all to existing API over a Restful JSON interface.
- Ability to evaluate, direct and improve existing designs Confidential all phases of product life cycle through collaborative inspections, proof of concept tests, and prototype testing meeting company goals.
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP, UNIX, Sun Solaris, and Macintosh 9.0
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, and MS Access
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX Shell Scripting, C, and HTML
Query Tools: TOAD, SQL Navigator, and SQL* PLUS
Reporting Tools: Oracle Forms and Reports 6i and 10g
SQL Utilities: SQL*Plus, SQL*Plus Worksheet, and SQL*Loader
Web Technology: MS-FrontPage, Dream weaver-MX, Macromedia flash, Adobe Photoshop
Confidential - Seattle, WA
Sr. Front End UI Developer
- Involved in development, design and implementation of front end part of the application.
- Developed the UI Screens using HTML5, DHTML, XML, java Scripts, Ajax, JQuery Custom-tags, JSTL DOM Layout and CSS3.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone.js, Require.js and node.js.
- Worked on the modernization of a legacy and outsourced UI technologies used were Angular.js, Ext.js, and JQuery.
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility & implement Responsive Design using Twitter Bootstrap, custom media queries, etc.
- Extensively used CSS and Bootstrap for styling the HTML elements.
- Used Detailed Wireframes And Developed Mock-Up Designs As Per The Requirements Of Business.
- Utilized Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver and Illustrator for the front-end development such as web pages, graphics and multimedia.
- Used MS Visio, Dreamweaver and Photoshop tools for web application development.
- Used Ajax for asynchronously exchanging small amount of data with the server behind the scenes and updating the JSP page.
- Used Ajax effectively to create pagination and with client side events like quick search.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using IE Developer Toolbar for IE.
- Used JQuery plugins autocomplete, validation, drag and drop and more exceptionally.
- Used JQuery template for markup.
- Used SOAP, JAXB, JAXP, XML/XSLT and WSDL for developing Web Services.
- Used SVN for version control.
- Used Agile Methodology for Software development.
- Converted wireframes in templates including creation of brand identity, web site header, menu, information containers, grid styles, navigation, forms, buttons, icons, images, User components and application widgets creation with suitable color schemes.
- Worked with the team of architects and back-end Developers to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features.
Confidential - Redmond, WA
Front End UI Developer
- Experience in creating interactive design deliverables such as Wireframes, Site maps, Process maps, Mockups, UI Specification, Working prototypes, UX Design techniques and other artifacts to describe the intended user experience.
- Worked with Business Analyst and project Managers to develop supporting materials and insure that requirements clearly define the user experience and interaction functionality.
- Worked closely with team members to conduct user research. Good working experience with Visual-Studios, Trello and Azure development in ILink-systems
- Worked in all phases of SDLC, including requirements analysis, design and development, bug fixing, supporting QA teams and debugging production issues.
- Worked closely with the QA team in resolving defects. Worked in scrum process attending daily stand up and completing tasks in sprints.
- Responsible for staging and building the code using visual studios platform and publishing to Azure development. Experience in UX design with a strong background working in Wireframes (low fidelity and high fidelity) Prototypes, Mockups, Storyboard and User Flows
- Responsible for creating responsive web pages by using Bootstrap and Css3 Media queries.
- Developed Page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management to review.
- Implemented responsive web design using media queries and bootstrap.
- Used JQuery plug-ins to implement features as a light box, galleria, sliders and other intuitive features.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Worked closely with back-end developers to find ways to push the limits of existing Web technology in service of creating the best possible user experience.
- Involved in writing jQuery-based Ajax requests using jQuery.get or jQuery.ajax and jQuery.post.
- Used CSS Sprites to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages.
Confidential - Richmond, VA
Front End UI Developer
- Worked with HTML5, CSS3 background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors.
- Followed MVC Structure to develop Application.MVC frameworks used to increase productivity and maintainable code.
- Developed the grids for valves, repairs, users using Angular UI ng-grid, ng-table
- Used Angular $resource for API calls to Backend.
- Used HTMl5 css3 and AngularJS for our prototype- working model.
- Wrote controllers using AngularJS for prototype.
- Involved in Sprint Planning meetings as part of the VK Agile team.
- Integrated the UI code with Backend, Used JSON for data exchange between the client and server.
- Excellent design and visual composition skills with strong understanding of color and layout.
- Extensive experience in visualization, creating visual designs, Product Logos, developing high quality of work, maintaining team, and design reviews, handling whole project through its life cycle.
Confidential - Dallas, TX
- Designed and developed standards based HTML5 and CSS3 driven Web Application Prototypes.
- Worked on technologies like Angular.js, Html, CSS3, Java script, JQuery, JSON, JSONP, CSS, SAAS bootstrap.
- Developed well-formed and optimized application in collaboration with Project Managers. Support Integration of HTML5 and CSS3 with Development groups.
- Created custom angular directives and filters for filtering the data that we display on the web page.
- Implemented Routers & History in Single Page App (SPA) as a part of Angular.js implementation.
- Performed data validation using AngularJS forms and controls on the client side.
- Extensively used CSS and Twitter Bootstrap for styling the HTML elements to enhance the look of the pages.
- We used CSS bootstrap to create tooltip, which provide extended information about the item that you hover on, without clicking it.
- Coded Java Script for page functionality and Light box plugins using JQUERY.
- Developed screens based on Interaction Design layouts using consistent color palettes, font styles, and visual elements.
- Developed cross browser compatible HTML and CSS reusable templates and integrated the UI with the application.
- Followed Agile methodology and used Jira to maintain user stories.
- Developed unit test cases using Jasmine to test the angular API modules.
- Debugging and fixing layout and display issues within development team. Testing and validating all pages for development standards.
- Used AngularJS to consume Restful services to populate view as per the requirements.