- 7 years of professional experience in all phases of software development life cycle including requirements Analysis and Debugging, Applications Design, Development, Integration, Maintenance, Installation, Testing of various client/server, N - tier, and web applications.
- Experience in developing Graphic User Interface (GUI) to display report data using D3.js with Cross-browser compatibility and Web application scaling.
- Extensive experience on implementing the AJAX with rich features like deferred, promises, pipe, and callback functions.
- Experience in creating user interface widgets using jQuery, Kendo UI, Bootstrap, and AngularJS.
- Hands on Experience on Angular 2.0 technology for one complete project in rebasing the UI of the application using the techniques in Angular 2.0.
- Worked with creating React components and containers from user stories for front-end UI and Node.js applications for backend.
- Implemented Node.JS, React JS for developing the Single Page Application (SPA).
- Involved in web application development projects that required Responsive Web Design using flex box features of CSS3.
- Rich experience with working on React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and flux concepts.
- Experience in working with React JS to handle browsers compatibility issues with browsers like IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Chrome.
- Excellent communication skills to discuss the projects with technical and non-technical SME's and also during the sprint meetings for Agile as well as Scrum development methodology.
Languages: C, C++, Java.
IDE& Tools: Eclipse IDE, NetBeans, Dreamweaver, JSfiddle, WebStorm, Sublime, Visual Studio
Application Servers: ISS, WebSphere, WebLogic
Debugging Tools: Selenium, Jasmine, Karma (Testacular as Test Runner), JIRA, Firebug, Bugzilla, IE Developer, Chrome Developer, Safari Developer
Databases: Oracle11g, SQL server, MySQL
Operating Systems: Windows, MAC OS, Linux
Version Controls: SVN, CVS, GITHUB, Bitbucket
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Sr UI Developer / Front End Developer /Angular JS
- Contributed as key resource of the "Angular 2 Framework Team" in conversion of existing UI screens of the application to Angular 2 based UI.
- Extensively used/modified JQUERY to perform AJAX calls for creating interactive web pages on JSON response.
- Developed real time applications in Angular JS and Angular JS 2.0 using Angular CLI.
- Coded pages with best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques. Developed call back functions to parse and handle JSON data returned from the server.
- The tech stack is AngularJS, Angular 2, LESS, Bootstrap, and cutting-edge server-side technologies.
- Built stable React components and stand-alone functions for future development.
- Proven ability to implement React JS frameworks to create lightweight and render efficient web applications.
- Key role in development of isomorphic responsive website for interfacing with desktop, mobile and tablet UI configurations.
- Implemented test cases and performed unit testing using Jasmine and Karma.
- Worked with the business analysts and back-end developers to gather requirements, improve application functionality, and add new features.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams
Confidential, Timonium, MD
Sr Web UI Developer
- Enhanced an existing AngularJS application to follow strict MVC patterns for improved source code maintenance which resulted in 40% code reduction, ease of upgrade, scalability, ease of developer spins up and enhanced performance.
- Created and developed real time applications using Redux in React frameworks and adhering to ECMA Script specifications.
- Rich experience with Babel integration in React JS. Integrated and resolved many cross-browser compatibility issues arising with React JS.
- Responsible for development of SPA in React JS frameworks.
- Worked with Node JS for package control to generate necessary packages for the front-end applications.
- Involved in creating UI interfaces using native React concepts, Virtual DOM, one-way data binding and JSX
- Used AngularJS as framework to create a Single Page Application (API) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server using Sass, LESS, Bootstrap, AngularJS, NodeJS.
- Wrote Node.js API to manage back-end data for developed applications.
- Developed SPA's using integration of React JS on front-end and Node JS on backend.
- Involved in development converting the static HTML mark- Confidential to JSP's.
- Integrated the service call with UI using $http and $resources which are substitutes for AJAX in angular.
- Integrated front-end applications with Node JS using NPM.
- Involved in git/ SCRUM based approach to UI development.
Sr UI Developer
- Communicate with the client to understand the requirement of the website, gained experience in project planning, involved in writing the Project Design Document and Project Plan Document.
- Hands on the process of development, testing and maintenance.
- Participated as a team member in designing the user interface using HTML and CSS to make the interface use-friendly, especially child-friendly.
- Applied jQuery validation plugin to validate the user input and to improve user experience.
- Implemented React JS to develop screens in UI employing predefined components from NPM.
- Involved in building stable react components and stand-alone functions for future scope in UI screens.
- Hands on experience with JSON for data transform and page transform.
- Implemented iterative Agile and Scrum development methodologies for software development.
- Conducted unit testing and end-to-end testing on the supported browsers.
- Used CSS/CSS3 to embed the online videos for product introduction.
- Communicate with other members in the team to better understand the functional requirements and transfer them into technical requires.
- Worked with other members in the group, committed code change using version control tool SVN and merge code from other developers using tool Win Merge.
- Participated in development of a new business application for the layout using Grid orientation model Bootstrap framework.
- Created and integrated mobile first responsive web applications using Bootstrap framework.
- Proficiently manipulated properties and methods of document objects and modifying attributes and values via the DOM.
- Generated web service requests through JSON, and parsed the responses.
- Implemented a large part of the UI dynamic functionalities using CSS, jQuery, Ajax, JSON, and XML.
- Utilized various JQUERY plugins to build Rich Internet Application to make it look more intuitive.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM
- Followed Agile development and consistently delivered new features on time.
- Developed Page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the Management to review.
- Responsible for checking cross-browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, IE, Chrome and Firefox.
- Worked with GIT as a version controlling system and IIS as server.