- Having 14+ years of experience in architecting, designing, implementing J2EE applications.
- Experience on Java/J2EE technologies Struts, spring, Spring Boot, and Hibernate.
- Experience on Web Services (SOAP & REST), JSF, EJB, JMS.
- Good knowledge on Apache Camel & Amazon web service cloud (AWS).
- Experience working and deploying applications in a Cloud environment.
- Deep experience and knowledge of object oriented design and analysis, and software design patterns.
- Expertise in full project life cycle development using various software development methodologies including waterfall, Agile.
- Hands on experience in deploying J2EE applications in Weblogic, WebSphere, JBoss & Tomcat servers.
- Experience on Test Driven Development.
- Hands on experience in developing SQL queries, stored procedures, functions and triggers.
- Experience in implementing security modules like Apache Modsecurity in Webserver etc…
- Hands on experience in implementing integration modules for distributed applications.
- Experience in implementing automation framework with selenium.
Language: Java 1.8, SQL
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Top Link, iBatis, JSF, Selenium
Middleware: WebSphere, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, Webservers.
WebService API: Apache CXF, Axis2, Jersey
IDE: IBM RAD, Eclipse, STS
Database: Oracle8i/9i/10g, MS SQL Server 2012, MYSQL & PostgreSQL
Version Control: SVN, Git
Operating Systems: Windows & Linux
Tools: SOAPUI, Postman, TOAD, StarUML, Microsoft Visio, Sonar, Jenkins, Ant & Maven
Testing Tools: Junit & Selenium, JMeter, JMockit
Tech Specialist/Senior Java Consultant
- Developing Enterprise Java applications including analysis, detailed design, development and implementation.
- Implemented new module in the existing application for fetching the documents from SAP system.
- Implemented a new application with spring boot to fetch the invoice details from SAP system.
- Worked on implementing web service to perform user authentication for Sales force users.
- Proactively identifying architectural weaknesses and recommending appropriate solutions, performing functional and code reviews in related areas within and across product engineering team.
- Worked on code optimization for improving the application performance.
- Worked on performance tuning of stored procedures.
- Worked on production support issues.
- Grasping the business requirements and designing the architecture.
- Translating business requirements into functional and technical specifications.
- Creating system design and application maintenance documents.
- Developing tools and utilities as needed.
- Accomplished performance tuning on hibernate ORM by implementing second level caching.
- Implemented background process to identify the user inactivity details for J2EE application.
- Worked on migrating apache servers from windows to Linux.
- Worked on implementing modsecurity in apache servers for securing applications.
- Works on proof of concepts for evaluating the framework and tools.
- Provide technical leadership and architectural guidance for design and implementation of software system enhancements.
- Worked on hosting the application URL in webserver.
Environment: JSF, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, EJB, Web Service SOAP, Weblogic, MS SQL server, Oracle 10g, XML, JQuery, Junit, SVN, Apache Webserver, Ant, Maven, Spring Tool Suite, Eclipse.
ConfidentialTech Specialist/Tech Lead
- Gathered functional requirements from business users and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) at onsite.
- Interacted with the project team to define system objectives and scope.
- Working closely with users to ensure the project meets business needs and final approval of the Design Specification
- Wrote Use cases to demonstrate the business requirements and assisted in developing business models
- Assisted the project team and testing team in understanding the business requirements.
- Assisted the project team on implementation and technical issues.
- Prepared High level and low level design document.
- Worked on UML design for preparing sequence, class diagram etc...
- Reviewed test plan and test cases.
- Involved in project design and code review.
- Prepared cut - over plan for deploying the project in production.
- Worked on implementing automation framework with UNIX script and Selenium.
Environment: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Web Service SOAP, WebSphere, Oracle 10g, JMS, XML, JQuery, Junit, SVN, Apache Webserver, Ant, Maven, IBM RAD, Sonar & Jenkins
Tech Specialist/Tech Lead
- Worked on design of the application and prepared design document for enhancement and development activities.
- Worked on implementation, code review, and test cases (SIT, Unit test) reviews for our application.
- Responsible of taking care of development activity of the specific module.
- Developed web services to interact with upstream systems by SOAP methods for getting vehicle delivery details.
- Implemented specific module with JSF framework.
- Accomplished performance tuning on Hibernate side by implementing criteria queries & ORM configuration.
- Migrated application from Lotus Notes to J2EE application.
- Implemented Workflow in the existing application with Drools.
- Implemented background jobs with quartz scheduler.
- Implemented JMS for sending & receiving messages in distributed application.
- Worked on proof of concepts for evaluating the framework and tools.
- Implemented new EJB component in business layer to perform business operations.
- Performed load testing with JMeter for web based applications.
Environment: Struts, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Hibernate, WebService, Weblogic, WebSphere, JMS, Oracle 10g, EJB, XML, JQuery, Junit, SVN, Ant, Apache Webserver, IBM RAD.
Senior Software Developer/Developer
- Prepared Prototype design for development projects.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, and Development phases of the application.
- Worked on HTML prototype design.
- Developed the Use Cases, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Implemented the Design patterns in J2EE applications.
- Developed the Web Services with SOAP, and WSDL.
- Developed the rich UI using JSF, AJAX, and JQuery.
- Implemented the reports with XLST & CSS.
- Developed administration module in application to monitor the database changes.
- Parsed the XML Content using DOM parser and passed that data to presentation tier.
- Designed the DB2 Database Tables, wrote Stored Procedures and Triggers for effective Data Processing and performance.
- Developed the Data Access Layer using Hibernate.
- Created custom reports with J2EE frameworks.
- Worked on bug fixes.
- Worked on implementing EJB components.
- Worked on proof of concepts to explore features of frameworks.
- Wrote and implemented complex SQL queries.
Environment: Struts, JSP, Servlet, Weblogic, WebSphere, JBoss, Oracle, Junit, CVS, Eclipse.