- Experience in working with Angular modules, services, templates, directives, services and dependency injection to create a SPA.
- Expertise in Angular framework and its ability to create simple and scalable code for SPA.
- Worked extensively on Angular / Typescript SPA domains.
- Hands on Experience on Angular CLI (Command line Interface).
- Good amount of work done on Reactive forms or Web Forms in Angular and their Validations.
- Create desktop application with Angular and Unit Test with Karma - Jasmine.
- Expertise in using Angular JS directives, Controllers, Filters, Services, Templets, Events and Injectors.
- Extensively Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Sprites, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Elements & Classes and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Experience in making Responsive Web Pages using Media Queries and Bootstrap,
- Well experienced in writing test cases in Test Driven Development.
- Experience in using Chrome Developer Tools and Firebug for debugging and troubleshooting the code.
- Good experience in automated build process by using Jenkins and Gradle.
- Experience in Unit Testing (UIT), Integration Testing and in preparing test cases.
- Expertise creating user validation forms and sending data to server using RESTful services.
- Used Jenkins for build Process to Generate Continuous Integration and Version Control is done by GIT.
- Utilize Jasmine, Karma, Protractor and NPM to build and test applications.
- Extensively used jQuery, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications.
- Good experience in unit testing by using Karma and Mocha.
- Extensive experience working under Agile methodologies environment (scrum, Kanban).
- Experience with various IDE’s such as Visual Studio Code, Web Strom, Eclipse and IntelliJ.
Database: Oracle, MYSQL, MongoDB
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat
IDEs: Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, IntelliJ, WebStorm
Version Control Tools: Git, SVN
Build Tools: Gradle, Ant, Maven and Jenkins
Testing Tools: Karma, Jasmine, Protractor
Operating systems: Linux - Ubuntu, Mac OS, Windows
Debugging tools: Firebug, Chrome Developer Tools
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Used NPM for installing required node modules and other published Angular NPM modules.
- Angular is of a Component Driven Architecture.
- Worked Extensively with Angular CLI for creating components, Services, pipes, Directives.
- Updated the application with new features of Angular.
- Worked on some of the new features of Angular 4 like new if else syntax, ng-templates, form validators.
- Designed and developed the application using Angular framework along with HTML5, CSS3, Type Script, Java Script, Bootstrap, Node.js, NPM, Mongo DB.
- Enhanced legacy application by building new components in Angular and typescript.
- Developed single page applications using Angular, Typescript, web pack and grunt.
- Hands on Experience on Angular technology for one complete project in rebasing the UI of the application using the techniques in Angular.
- Extensively Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Sprites, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Elements & Classes, and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Involved in agile software methodologies using TEST DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT(TDD).
- Used JIRA to keep track of bugs to reduce downtime, increase productivity, and Communication.
Confidential, Golden, CO
- Daily programming in server and client side by using Angular.js, React.js, Node.JS and Express JS.
- Extensive use of Angular.js for developing the SPAs (Single Page Applications) for internal application/tool.
- Developed multiple POCs to create a user interface in Angular JS.
- Worked on Angular JS directives, Controllers, Filters, Services, Templets, Events and Injectors.
- Extensive knowledge of and use of Angular.js directives to bring additional functionality to HTML.
- Good knowledge in AngularJS and Responsive Web Design.
- Responsible for design and development of the web pages from mock- ups (PSD).
- Used Node JS, Angular JS and MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Worked in using React.JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Knowledge in using React JS, Flux for SPA development.
- Implemented client-side Interface using React JS.
- Construct a powerful and modern frontend architecture, involving React, Redux, and ES2015.
- Designed and developed CSS behaviors, CSS styles, CSS fonts, CSS buttons, Pseudo Classes in CSS.
- Experience in Using SASS and LESS
- Developed Web API using Node.JS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Worked the backend by using Node JS, Express and Mongo DB.
- Used Node.js as a proxy to interact with Rest services and interacting with Database.
- As a backend developer, I was responsible for creating RESTFUL Web using Node.js & Express.js.
- Implemented Routers & History in Single Page App (SPA).
- Developed client side drop down menus, search bars and drop down toggles using Twitter-Bootstrap.
- Used JSON for data exchange between client and server.
- Design and Develop Micro services platform to support a multitude of enterprise level applications.
- Created Responsive Web Design using Bootstrap.
- Utilize Jasmine, Karma, Gulp and NPM to build and test applications.
- Performed unit testing using Jasmine and end to end testing using Protractor.
- Used the new tags from HTML5 like section, article, header, footer, canvas for animations.