- With a strong technical skills - set, Attention to detail and 7 years of experience working as a front-end web developer, I am looking for the opportunity where I could utilize my skills and ability to create digital magic and elevate user experience to next level.
- Certified Scrum Master by scrum.org
- Extensively used the frameworks such as BOOTSTRAP and worked with media queries to create responsive web design for Desktop, i-pad and mobile versions.
- Experienced in developing table-less layouts with DIV, CSS3, and HTML5.
- Extensive experience in code repositories using Git, CVS, SVN version controls
- Skilled in development using TDD approach.
- Experienced in using scrum tools JIRA and bug tracking systems like JIRA, Mentis, RT etc.
- Involved in understanding functional specifications and developing creative solutions to meet business requirements.
- Certified by Google for Google Analytics.
Debugging Tools: Chrome & IE Developers tools and Firebug for FireFox Dev tool
IDE & Developer Tools: Eclipse, Dreamweaver, WebStorm, Brackets, Komodo and NotePad++,Sublime VS Code
Database: MySQL, MongoDB
Programming Language: C / C++, Java, J2EE, PHP, VB.Net
Apache Tomcat, glass: fish
Source Control: GIT, CVS and SVN
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Scrum
Computer Programmer (Frontend Developer)
Confidential, New York
- Developed the UI panels and re-render the components using Angular.JS ng-directives as ng-model, ng-bind etc.
- Developed the administrative UI using Bootstrap and media queries.
- Developed Project Page module which facilitates editors can select articles displayed in site using AngularJS controller.
- Implemented navigation using AngularJS Routing.
- Implemented pagination using Bootstrap UI Component.
- Responsible for analyzing, designing and coding and successful deployment of the application on production servers.
- Make sure the software development slandered defined by White Media are followed and DAT (Developer Acceptance Test) is passed before merging the code to Git master branch.
- Evaluate the request for enhancements and analyze the high priority bugs.
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, and IE Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Log the hours worked on ticket into JIRA and keep the sprint up to date.
- Identified and reported bug in developed system that decreased productivity, and recommended a prototype design by placing the features at right place for efficient usability, and increasing the productivity by 23% (for instance: placing the print buttons strategically that can be used with easy to remember shortcuts that increased the efficiency of check in process, in turn improving the guest satisfaction score).
- Extensively worked on development and designing of websites with the support of Git Repository and also updated the GitHub library.
- Worked extensively on design and development of UI HTML, CSS, JQuery for portal that can be used by customers.
- Worked with complete redesigns of a daily events website and focused on improving readability, utility and overall UX.
- Thorough understanding of the differences and bugs in various browsers and browser versions.
- Worked closely with back-end developers to find ways to push the limits of existing Web technology in service of creating the best possible user experience.
- Created various interactive plug-ins, widgets or design UI/UX.
- Implemented and designed user interface for web-based customer application.
- Provide different look for different clients with same functionality.
- Implemented jqGrid to display tabular data and perform sorting, add, update, delete functionalities.
- Elegantly implemented page designs in standards-compliant dynamic XHTML and CSS.
- Created the Technical detail document for the new developer to understand existing functionality of application.
- Updated and maintained pre-written PHP code, and MySql queries to provide expected functionality on portal.
Technology: HTML, CSS, Java Script, PHP,MySQL, Application / Platform: Notepad++, Visual Studio, MS Visio, MS Project.
Web and Multimedia Developer
- Designed, developed and launched several websites for clients.
- Designed original content for timely update for the client websites as per the requirements.
- Produced a broad range of online advertising concepts including banner ads, landing pages, and micro sites.
- Designed banner advertisements and flash pages using HTML or CSS for various client projects.
- Managed websites, CSS page updates, homepage animations and updated overall site usability as per the scope of work provided by clients.
- Experienced in designing and maintaining different versions of websites using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Managed a library of software, video and images for their use in developing and designing websites for clients.