- Experienced in working on Responsive Web Designs using Bootstrap and CSS3 Media Queries.
- Experienced working with Typescript and ECMAScript6 ( ES6 ).
- Good knowledge in understanding life cycle methods to control the component mounting, updating and unmount in React.js.
- Implemented view architecture of React.js in developing the components, which are totally customized to meet the needs of the application.
- Experienced working with Redux to manage the whole state and developed the well - designed store, actions and reducers.
- Experienced working withredux-promise, redux-thunk as middleware to handle asynchronous events/side effects.
- Experienced developing Single Page Applications (SPA’s) using AngularJS.
- Worked with Angular2 features like Components, Services, and Routersand created Custom pipes to format the data before displaying it to the user.
- Experience using Angular2 Template driven forms and Model driven forms builder by using ngModel .
- Experience in creating the AngularJS custom directives, used the services like $httpto make AJAX calls and $qas promises.
- Experienced in working with AngularJS MVC, MVVM (Data Binding).
- Expertise in using JSON and AJAX to link with back-end applications consuming RESTful Web Services.
- Experienced in RDBMS systems like SQL , MySQL and NoSQL database MongoDB.
- Implemented node modules using NPM into Node.js to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Worked with scalable applications using the MEAN and MERN stack.
- Implemented module management tools such as require, ES6modules and hands on experience with build tools Webpack and Grunt.
- Experience developing testing strategies for client-side and server-side applications using Chai, Mocha, Jasmine,Karma, Enzyme and Jest.
- Experience in using vision control tools like SVN, GIT.
- Experienced working with Agile, Waterfall and kept good communication through all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Possess very good communication, interpersonaland problem-solving skills.
- Capable of quickly learning and delivering solutions as an individual and as part of a team.
Languages: C, C++, core JAVA
IDEs: Eclipse, Sublime Text, Notepad++, Visual Studio
Agile: Scrum, Waterfall
Developer Tools: Firebug, Web Inspector, Bugzilla,Developer Toolbar
Git: Hub, SVN
Databases: SQL, MySQL, MongoDB
Application Servers: WebSphere, Apache Tomcat Server,WebLogic
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Senior UI Developer
- Done the design, development and testing phases of Software Development using AGILE methodology and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Worked effectively in a fast-pacedAgile (Scrum/Sprint) Development methodology to meet tight deadlines.
- Made use of react component life cycle methods like ComponentDidMount and ComponentWill Mount and conditionally rendered different components depending upon the props values of the component.
- Created multiple components in React keeping reusability across multiple mini projects in mind to avoid rework to meet tight deadlines.
- Made use of Redux data flow life cycle pattern by calling action creators to send data to store, reducers to specify how application state changes and used reducer composition to split data handling logic to maintain unidirectional data flow.
- Extensively used redux-forms in shipping modules and sign-in modules.
- Created forms that are reusable across multiple mini projects.
- Responsible for developing modules/components that are cross browser compatible and responsive across different browsers like Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- Extensively used Redux-saga library to manage side effects within the system and to perform asynchronous calls using generator functions in ES6 and to access browser cache.
- Designed and implemented the enhanced development platform by doing POC using frameworks like AngularJS, NodeJS, NPM, and Spring MVC RestAPI. Embedded new NPM build with in maven build to reduce the impact of current build process and help run builds seamlessly on the existing infrastructure
- Used Web services (RESTful) for transmission of large blocks of XML/JSON
- Used Jenkins tools for Continuous Integration (CI) & Continuous Deployment (CD).
- Using GIT version control system
- Made use of redux saga middleware to access redux application state and dispatched redux actions.
- Made use of react npm packages like react-slick to develop image carousels, react-modal to display modal and styled it though props and react-input-autosize to expand the input filed depending on the length of the input text entered.
- Made REST API calls to fetch the data from the backend as JSON response and populated on UI conditionally depending on the prop values of a component.
- Worked on Enzyme for various phases of Unit testing.
- Collaborated extensively with the UX team to get up-to-date mock-ups and creatives and with QA/UAT teams for bug tracking and bug fixing.
- Actively participated in weekly front-end meeting to discuss the scope of reusability of components, dependencies and blockers and coding standards to be followe across multiple projects.
Confidential, Walnut Creek, CA
Senior UI Developer
- Created React.js reusable components using JSX and used Redux for state management of the application.
- Used React.jsto create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Implementedreact-router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Implemented redux-promise as middleware in the application to retrieve data from Back-end.
- Implemented react-autocomplete for creating Google maps location search on the webpage.
- Used react-tabs to develop multiple easy tab components.
- Worked onReact.jswith Redux to separate the data and presentation layer and utilized Redux store to handle the states and update the UI.
- Worked with Express.jsto consume RESTful Webservices within Node.js.
- Involved in creating MongoDB collections, documents and developed Mongoose Schema objects to perform CRUD operations.
- Used Webpack as build configuration to develop the project and webpack-dev-server as server to run locally.
- Managed source control and version control using GIT.
- Involved in Daily Standups, Retrospective, Sprint Planning, Code Review weekly and completed story points on JIRA tool.
Confidential, Long Beach, CA
Senior UI Developer
- Developed Angular based services, controllers and directives for the page development and migration of the project.
- Wrote unit testing using karma/chai js and end to end testing using protractor
- Developed Registration/login functionality for IW Alerts.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, PHP and CSS. Designed Restful XML web service for handling AJAX requests.
- Experience developing high volume/transaction J2EE applications: OO/AD, Java, Servlets, JSP Spring, SoapUI, JUnit/Testing
- Registration & Edit User Profile for all FTN sites.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP pages and responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development. Developed html views with HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap and AngularJS.
- Developed Project Page module, which facilitates editors, can select articles displayed in site using Object Oriented Programming.
- Developed White Paper display Module which including rate the asset, save for later and email colleague functionalities.
- Staying aware of security issues in PHP.
- Implemented pagination using JQuery.
- Involved in creating a reusable component using React JS for DOM manipulation.
- Developed the administrative UI using Backbone.js.
- Developing customer facing software for managing advertisements using Backbone.js
- Developed the download functionality for the whitepaper with tracking mechanism.
- Setup framework for all current and future front-end projects to use Backbone.js
- Developed utility to parse and import low-level data in multiple formats.
- Used agile methodology for software development. Developed several REST web services
supporting both XML and JSON to perform tasks such as remote thermostat and demand- response management. REST web services leveraged by both web and mobile applications.
- Evaluate the request for enhancements and analyze the high priority bugs.
- Refine and iterate user experience by designing new modules and interfaces in a complex, responsive site
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, and IE Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser
- Involved in creating HTML navigation menu, which changes dynamically and derived from database in the form of XML.
- Utilized CSS layout and style markup presentations to produce content pages.
- Used AngularJS UI-routerto make a single page application.
- Implemented AngularJS two-way data binding (MVVM) to achieve the feedback functionality from the user.
- Involved in developing AngularJScontrollers, factory, services and reusable components.
- Developed reusable custom directives in AngularJS using restrict, event handlers and templating.
- Worked with various AngularJSbuilt-in directives ng-if,ng-show and ng-hide to show and hide the information.
- Involved in developing MEAN Stack(MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, and Node.js) to develop web application.
- Created Ajax calls to consume the RESTful APIs for data parsing from based backend server and performed CRUD(Create, Read, Update and delete) operations.
- Involved in writing basic SQL queries to retrieve the data from the backend.
- Implemented the test cases using Jasmine and used Karma to run the scripts in the browsers.
- Used JIRA software for bug tracking and project management in daily scrum meetings.
- Configured GIT repository and maintained the version control using GIT.
- Developed web presentation layer using HTML and CSS meeting theW3C standards.
- Used Bootstrap grid system to manage the layout and application styles.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to maintain design consistency across all web forms.
- Implemented jQuery plugins autocomplete, validation, drag and drop and more exceptionally.
- Used Ajax, JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Used Dreamweaver for visualization of web content while coding.
- Responsible for debugging the code using browser tools like Firebug,Web Inspector.