- Proficient experience working in agile development environments (SCRUM), Test Driven Development (TDD) to deliver high quality solutions.
- Strong experience in working with Stakeholders, Product Owners and Business Analysts to collect requirements.
- Expertise in conducting user research, Analyze and come up with best practices and best experience methods.
- Implemented SEO using Google APIs.
- Experience in Integration and Data services architecture and techniques: REST, JSON
- Experienced in designing, developing, delivering and implementing data - driven Web applications for clients and assisting in the development and maintenance of company Web applications
- Experienced in working with custom Directives in Angular and also using the PrimeNG Angular component as per the application requirement.
- Strong experience in Responsive Web development.
- Experience in writing unit tests using Karma and Integration Testing for the end to end user flows.
- Experience in UI design with a strong background working in Wireframes, Prototypes, Mock-ups, Storyboard and User Flows using Invision, Sketch, Balsamiq, UXPin.
- Skilled in conceptual development of Web-based Projects, including Project Strategy, Functionality, Information Architecture.
- Worked with BA to develop and iterate design mock-ups, user stories and other design doc.
- Handled multiple projects and had a review with whole project at the end of the course.
Web Design: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, Balsamiq, UXPin, Invision.
MS: Access, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle.
Operating Systems: Windows 9x/ME/2000/XP, Vista, Windows 07, Mac OS
Business Application Packages: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), MS Project, MS Outlook, & MS Visio, Filezilla, SharePoint, TOAD
Other Software s: Adobe Acrobat, UltraEdit, Google Analytics, Google SEO
Web Browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome
Processes/Technologies: Rational Unified Process (RUP), Rapid Application Development (RAD), SDLC (Waterfall), JAD (Joint Application Design), Agile
Development Tools: Sublime Text, VSCode, Adobe Dreamweaver CC, Notepad++ .
Test & Debug: Jira, JUnit, Firebug, TestNG, Selenium Web Driver, Jasmine
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Involved in Requirement gathering, Wireframe creation, Visual mockup creation, Creating prototypes, UI/Service Integration
- Conducted Usability Testing sessions to identify the problems early in SDLC and prevent any Possible impact to project timelines.
- Ability to apply W3C web standards with great skills in achieving the best cross-browser user experience for sake of long-term user retention and engagement.
- Involved in UI Design discussion, recommending solutions. Capability to handle lead triages
- Applying the Usability research and creating the wireframes
- Create the Visual mockup from the wireframe for the graphical look and feel.
- Creating Static HTML prototypes
- Working with the Java development team to make the pages dynamic.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Increased audience engagement through design solution employing user generated storytelling wherein audience has the power to share ideas and create solutions.
- Developed UX Templates for Branding, Campaigns, and Digital Marketing
- Implemented SEO(Search Engine Optimization) techniques using Google APIs
- Worked with Confidential Product Owners to create UX Designs for Confidential .com/well-done
- Involved in all stages of design production from ideation till delivery
- Responsible for exploring and ideating product concepts, recommending approaches, and designing solutions that address both user and business needs.
- Conducting user research to gain insight through design thinking sessions and empathy research with focus groups/ target audience to understand the requirements and associated design challenges.
- Translate user’s requirements into design artifacts such as writing user stories, user personas, user flows, journey maps, scenarios, storyboards, and sketches
- Creating wireframes and prototypes, and other interaction specifications and conducting user testing, usability testing and A/B testing to validate concepts, designs, and usability
- Designed multiple solutions through low and high-fidelity wireframes and prototypes, creating responsive designs for web and mobile.
- Iterate designs based on usability test results.
- Produced detailed documents for the development teams, to help in creation or adaption of creative assets
- Collaborated with cross functional teams to provide UX insight, communicated and mediated the requirements with technology, and business teams to finalize on an elegant yet practical solution for the design challenges.
- Conducted usability tests on design to ensure success in creating a usable experience
- Conducted 1-1 user tests with prototypes, and using user- testing techniques such as developing surveys, heuristic evaluations, user interviews, a/b testing, and user observations. Revise design based on test results.