- Around 5 years of IT Experience in Database Design, Development and Implementation of Data Integration with 3+ years of experience in Dell Boomi in various business domains like Insurance, Banking etc. Extensive experience with different phases of project SDLC cycle (Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, and debugging new and existing client - server-based applications).
- Experience in configuration of Dell Boomi atom clouds, local atoms and molecules enabling landscapes for the proposed architecture for integration processes.
- Experience in building integration processes integrating cloud-based applications (PaaS) and On-Premise enterprise applications.
- Experience in developing interfaces integrating Employee Central data to third party Payroll systems with the help of SFAPI and ODATA API objects.
- Experience on Dell Boomi connectors called Success factors, SAP, Workday, FTP, Mail, Sales force, Web services listener, HTTP client, Web Services SOAP, REST clients and SFTP.
- Experience on other Dell Boomi Connectors called Atom Sphere API, and Atom Queues.
- Experience in working for different Data formats like Flat file, XML, JSON.
- Designed and developed integration through DELL Boomi for SuccessFactors & Salesforce.
- Experience in developing processes as per requirement using different connectors, set properties, Decision shape, Branch, Try/catch shape, Data Process, Document cache, return document.
- Conducted Security Interaction Design and Review for Boomi iPaaS for various Web Services Patterns with NetSuite, Salesforce and other systems.
- Configured various data sources such as NetSuite, Salesforce CRM, Active Directory, SAP Success factors, and Secure File Transfer Systems (SFT) with Dell Boomi iPaaS instance.
- Configured Atoms both stand-alone - on premise and cloud based to the integration environment.
- Proficient Building consume data sending data into Salesforce.com via SOAP API.
- Actively Involved in Build processes to consume other systems' SOAP and REST API's.
- Actively contributed in with Salesforce, Success Factors and other SAAS related integrations.
- Experienced in XML, SOAP, JSON and Web Services.
- Excellent communication skills, analytical skills, understand business requirements in various domains.
Integration Tools: Dell Boomi, SAP PI (Process Integrator)
Database: Oracle, SQL Server, My SQL Server
CRM: Salesforce, SAP
J2EE TECHNOLOGIES: SOAP UI, REST, Web Services, XML, JSON
HCM: Success factors
Language: ABAP, Java, SQL
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, XSLT
Operating System: Windows 10/8/7, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Linux, Unix
Tools: JIRA, Junit
Version Control: CVS, GIT
Web/ Application Server: IBM Websphere, Apache Tomcat, Weblogic
Confidential, Auburn Hills, MI
Sr. Dell Boomi Integration Developer
- Designed, developed, deployed and managed multiple integration processes created on Dell Boomi platform.
- Configured Connectors to interface with Oracle data source to integrate with Dell Boomi.
- Developed and troubleshoot Oracle iPaaS solution design for EDM projects across different systems.
- Developed, analysed complex Oracle SQL queries.
- Created an Inbound and Outbound service processes in Dell Boomi.
- Deployed Integration Processes to Atoms and Molecules. Attached Atoms to Environments.
- Deployed processes and web services across different environments using API and manual deployment process.
- Implemented webservices on Dell Boomi integration tool.
- Extensively used logic shapes like Route, Branch and Exception in Boomi processes.
- Extensively worked with Flat files such as .CSV, .TXT, TSV, XLSX by configuring FTP creations in Dell Boomi.
- Integrated Microsoft Dynamics and reused them after migrating them with Dell Boomi.
- Worked on requirements gathering to analyze Data for making decision for Initial design layouts.
- Interacted with JMS, JDBC, Mail, Disk, FTP, SFTP, SAP servers using Dell Boomi connector APIs.
- Used SOAP UI as primary testing tool. Created test cases and test suite on SOAP UI.
Environment: Dell Boomi, Oracle, Java Script, Web Logic Application Server, WebServices, IntelliJ, and Eclipse IDE, SVN, Agile/Scrum.
Confidential, Madison, WI
Sr. Dell Boomi Consultant
- Worked closely with project team to gather requirements and design complex business application and data integration solutions.
- Collaborated with other functional teams, development teams, and other stakeholders to identify user requirements.
- Integrated Employee Replication Master Data from SuccessFactors to SAP HCM on-Premise .
- Good at building, sending and receiving data from SuccessFactors via SOAP API and REST API.
- Employee High Grounds Integration from Successfactor to SFTP.
- Generated payment file and transmitted from Successfactor to multiple banks.
- Translated business processes and requirements into technical process integration requirements and designs.
- In-depth knowledge on APIs/webservices, and a demonstrated expert in Integrations.
- Conduct discovery meeting with customer by identifying the customer’s current process and future state needs.
- Participated in cross-functional team meetings both internal and customer facing.
- Created and delivered the Integrations Business Requirements Documentation (both functional & technical) for integrations from SuccessFactors and SAP Cloud Applications to 3rd parties including SAP Hybrid Cloud/On-Premise to Cloud integrations.
- Involved in Project design phase, mapping customer requirements, continuing with configuration, testing and implementation of various modules till supporting the end users in various modules.
Environment: s: Dell Boomi, Success factors, Web Services and Mail, Agile.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Dell Boomi Developer
- Analyzed, designed, and developed client requirements for new and change requests in the project.
- Configured environments in Atom sphere and configured Atom cloud & Atom/Molecule local to each environment.
- Worked on building integration processes integrating cloud-based applications (SaaS/PaaS), and On- Premise Enterprise Applications.
- Developed the Database/Flat-file/JSON/XML profiles, Boomi Mappings, Processes using different connectors/shapes and logic shapes between the application profiles and different Trading partners using Dell Boomi.
- Leveraged the Boomi platform to build Salesforce.com automations.
- Designed and Configured Extensions for Connector components.
- Developed Atoms/Molecules on Dev/Test/Prod servers, Monitoring Jobs Process Reporting Screen, Real-time & Account Dashboard Screen for errors and daily transaction count.
- Developed custom groovy scripts to read the files from one system and upload them to FTP server.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Participated in go-live, migration and post-production deployment support.
- Worked by using SOAP UI as a primary testing tool. Created test cases and test suite on SOAP UI.
- Tracked all deployment and implementation related issues on JIRA.
- Used SVN repository to store SOAPUI projects and java code.
Environment: Dell Boomi, Salesforce (SFDC), Apex, Data Loader, Eclipse IDE.
- Performed Process documentation, requirement gathering for employee central.
- Involved in integrating/migrating data from SAP to Success Factors using PI.
- Worked with data models configuration, worked with API and connectors in success factors.
- Configured corporate data model and country specific corporate data model, identify and adding pick list to the foundation objects (FO). Identify and create association in the corporate data model.
- Configured succession data model, upload pick list, setting up the prorogation matrix and adding into propagation XML.
- Created reports to identify master data requirements and eliminate data redundancy.
- Configured Time off and time sheet related configuration, Accrual rules configured using the standard functions. Prepared pick list CSV file and updated related configuration in the provisioning and instance to make the field’s pick list.
- Involved in Capturing requirements, mapping sheets and related documents.
- Configured provisioning and instance for various modules, integrated EC benefits with third party benefits vendors using the standard template.
- Worked with Dell Boomi to integrate HCM to success factors and EC to third party vendors, including updating LDAP servers upon employee hired in EC.
- Responsible for development of entire use case.
- Responsible for UAT acceptance and Production Deployment.
- Monitoring, maintenance and resolving issues in production system..
Environment: Dell Boomi, SFTP, Success Factors, Web Services and Mail.
SAP PI - Integration Developer
- SAP PI implementation involves the integration of various SAP systems like SAP ECC, SRM, BI and client’s info hubs internal and external legacy systems.
- Developed interfaces majorly on JDBC, ABAP Proxy, IDoc, RFC, FTP, SFTP and SOAP scenarios.
- Developed both Synchronous and Asynchronous scenarios.
- Involving Business Requirement and effort estimation discussion with Client.
- Involved in Requirements Gathering and Development of Integration Scenarios.
- JAVA Mapping to read data from MS Excel file.
- Understanding Business Scenario and implementing the interfaces using SAP PI.
- Understanding the requirements directly from client and analyzing the best possible way to implement the interface.
- Preparation of business blueprints, design, configuration and testing in all three system landscapes.
- Alert Configuration for both Integration and Adapter Engines.
- Developed various interface using adapters like File, JDBC, IDOC, RFC, XI and SOAP.
- Developed Synchronous scenarios for MM and HR modules.
- Preparation of Interface Specification document and UAT Test Script.
- JAVA Utility for MS Access server.
- Disaster recovery setup documents for PI server in client’s network.
- Developed Module for reading MS Excel file.
- Developed Inbound and Outbound scenarios with Third party systems.
- Solutions provided for immediate data trigger and to transfer delta records.
- Transporting Objects using CTS mode.
- High Volume message processing.
- Monitoring the flows and also helped in resolving the production issues.
- Actively participated in the Knowledge Sharing Sessions & gave user training on Monitoring.
Environment: SAP ABAP, SAP PI.