- Experience in working MVW (MVC, MVVM) frameworks like Angular JS along with UI Bootstrap.
- Excellent experience and Knowledge in CSS with preprocessors like LESS and SASS.
- Fluent in developing applications using Angular5 features like components, pipes modules, templates, meta data, data binding, routing and Angular CLI.
- Implemented HTTP requests using RxJS Observable library to handle multiple values over time
- Exposure and built applications using React JS with ES6 which allowed us to render pages on both the client and server using the same codebase.
- Excellent working knowledge on Angular 5 .0 forms like Template Driven forms and Modern Driven (Reactive) forms to perform form validations both on server and client side.
- Extensive experience in developing Node JS applications using MVC frameworks.
- Extensive knowledge in developing dynamic Interactive graphs using D3.js with JSON data and use of D3.js for charting and rich interactive widgets.
- Utilized AngularJS for consuming a RESTful web service using AJAX services like $http, $resource and handled cross domain requests to retrieve the required JSON data for the application.
- Professional in creating Templates, Mockups and Prototypes, Web Interfaces, Layouts and Flow of Future Pages.
- Experience in using Restful API web-services to provide connections to back end services and handling data using parsers with formats like JSON and XML
- Good working knowledge of Responsive Web Design(RWD) using Bootstrap and CSS3 media queries.
- Understanding and pleasant experience with Object Oriented Design/Development (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Model View Control (MVC) design pattern and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Solid Understanding of RDBMS concepts and Extensive development experience using databases such as MySQL, NoSQL databases like MongoDB. Well versed in writing SQL and PL/SQL stored procedures, functions and triggers.
- Experience with full software development lifecycle , architecting scalable platforms, object-oriented programming, agile methodologies, and Scrum.
- Well versed in build automation tools like Grunt JS, Gulp JS & Webpack.
- Experience in developing hybrid mobile app with Apache Cordova that can run natively on iOS/Android devices
- Experience in software configuration management using version controls like SVN and GIT.
- Experience in all stages of testing namely Functional testing , Performance testing and User Acceptance testing.
- Excellent experience in developing web pages complying with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and ability to apply W3C web standards
- Performed unit testing using Jasmine and Karma, along with integration testing Chrome Inspector to fix bugs and worked closely with QA.
- Involvement in using various IDE's like Microsoft Visual Studio, Dreamweaver, Notepad++, IntelliJ IDEA, Sublime, Eclipse, WebStorm, NetBeans, Adobe Photoshop
Databases: Oracle 10g 11g, SQL server, MySQL and MongoDB
IDE Tools: Eclipse, Net beans, Dreamweaver, Firebug, Developer Tools, Edit Plus, JS fiddle, Visual Studio Code and Atom Editor
Build Automation: Grunt, Gulp & Webpack
Web Services: XML, SOAP and RESTful
Operating Systems: Windows10, UNIX, Linux and Mac OS
Unit Testing Framework: Jasmine, Karma
Version Control Tools: SVN and GIT
Debugging Tools: Firebug, FirebugLite, Google chrome web developer,
IE developer: Redux Developer Tool and React Developer
Tools.: Servers: Tomacat8, Glassfish, WebSphere, WebLogic
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
Roles and Responsibilities
- Created several Angular5 .0 components with TypeScript using component decorator (@Component) and arranged them in cohesive blocks to work together and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular5.
- Strong experience in dealing with CSS Concepts like CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS Box Model, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements, CSS Animations and CSS Box Model.
- Implemented asynchronous data communication without refreshing the page using AJAX and captured relevant server responses.
- Worked on Template Driven & Reactive forms for two-way binding, change tracking, validation & error handling.
- Built responsive web pages using Bootstrap and used various bootstrap components like navbar , alerts, progress bar , modals and carousel.
- Implemented Angular 5/6 component router for navigation and Angular5 services to connect the web application to back-end APIs. Extensively used RxJS library to create observables , subjects and behavior subjects for communication between the components
- Used Selectors, Events, AJAX and Dom Manipulation using components in AngularJS5 for updating content on DOM nodes.
- Moved existing AngularJS controllers and services to Angular5components for more responsive and less dependency. Developed Angular5 .0 modules using Angular Module (@NgModule()) decorator and used metadata properties like imports, declarations, bootstrap.
- Created Angular 5 components, implemented Input variables, Bootstrapping, NgFor, NgIf, ngModule , RouterOutlet, binding the click event, Component decorator, binding to the hidden property under development.
- Experience in Angular 5 structural directives and attribute directives which are responsible for DOM manipulation, and some other concepts like Interpolation, Routing, Service and Animations.
- Used MongoDB to manipulate all the risk-related data for fast data retrieval
- Used Bootstrap framework for cross-device compatibility to make sure the system can be used in a comfortable manner under any web browsers or devices.
- Updated the application with new features of Angular 5 and worked on some of the features of Angular 4 like new if else syntax, ng-templates, form validators, Router etc.
- Using Git as a version control and Bitbucket for git repositories.
- Structured and organized files using Webpack and Gulp packages. Compressed and compiled web files/assets using NPM to improve web performance
- Involved in Agile development methodology with the help of JIRA, and actively participated in Scrum meetings
- Used HTTP Interceptors to add JWT tokens and authentication headers to every http call to provide authentication to the pages.
- Involved in Creating RESTful Services using NodeJS and Express framework, Applied Angular $http services for Consuming RESTful Services
- Involved in TDD for unit testing using Jasmine/karma as a test runner. Used Babel for transpiling code written in ES6 to ES5 supported by most browsers. Also, used transpiler to transpile code written in typescript to ES5.
- Involved in requirement gathering, designing, development, UI reviews, and maintenance.
- Utilized JFreeChart and D3 for generating interactive visual reports
Confidential, Seattle WA
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for software Development and testing phases in AGILE methodology and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Developed Simple Page Application (SPA) by using AngularJS and it is routing as parts of the whole application
- Developed Responsive Web Application using CSS Bootstrap such as navigation bars, grid system, modal dialogs, forms, button groups, carousel, pagination, and pager.
- Used Protractor for testing
- Developed complex, usable, attractive and cross-browser web interfaces that account for speed, file size, readability and accessibility
- Worked on Angular JS two-way data binding between DOM and model, dependency injection and handling GET, PUT operations with a webAPI controller on a group of posts
- Developed programs to port the xml data to database to make the website xml driven
- Designed mockup HTML, CSS mock-up pages to review with UX and Business units.
- Implemented responsive features in web pages with bootstrap.
- Designed custom HTML directives in custom features development.
- Responsible for data management in both client and server side of an application.
- Implemented Angular $http service for remote server communications to make calls to backend services.
- Designed and Developed Web application using CSS preprocessors ( SASS, SCSS)
- Wrote in ES6 for Angular application development and used Grunt for auto compilation of ES6.
- Used Regular Expressions for information extraction and parsed using JSON.
- Used GitHub for version control.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for creating web and website-based applications using Java Script, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Worked on responsive web application development using HTML.
- Worked with Agile software lifecycle methodologies. Create design documents when and as required. Perform coding, debugging and testing.
- Deployed and consumed web services based on SOAP and REST protocols
- Used the backbone.js MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility & implement Responsive Design using Twitter Bootstrap, custom media queries, CSS and HTML.
- Involved in setting up Maven configuration and helping Continuous Integration (CI).
- Created and tested scripts using jQuery on various browsers Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari.
- Used CSS Blueprint to create grids and adopt cross browser interactive features.
- Worked upon the dashboard for the project which contained a variety of charts and drag gable components using JQuery UI Library.
- Using Google analytics reports, optimized the page load time for the pages that had heavy traffic and improvised those pages using LESS -CSS.
- Used AJAX for implementing part of the functionality for Customer Registration, View Customer information modules.
- Involved in Production Support and minor enhancements as per application requirements.