- Over 5+ years of experience as Front End Developer in the field of Web Application Development including Client/Server with proficiency in web technologies and web designing tools.
- Responsible for initiating, planning, construction, execution, monitoring and controlling Web and Mobile UI Development applications.
- Experience in building Single Page Applications (SPA) using Angular JS/Angular 2/4 and React JS frameworks.
- Profound Knowledge in developing HTML pages using DIV layout, Web Accessibility and Web Usability
- Strong Experience in dealing with CSS Animations, Backgrounds, Layouts, Positioning, Text, Border, Padding and CSS Box Model
- Responsive Web Design (RWD) for several types of Devices like tablets and mobiles using media queries and libraries like bootstrap.
- Experience in working with RESTFUL Web Services and implementing RESTFUL API's.
- Profound Knowledge in developing HTML pages using DIV layout, Web Accessibility and Web Usability.
- Strong Experience in dealing with CSS Animations, Backgrounds, Layouts, Positioning, Text, Border, Padding and CSS Box Model.
- Resolved cross - browser issues and website usability issues
- Worked closely with the product, QA teams and support UI implementation efforts
- Worked on modern browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and IE.
- Excellent knowledge of all the phases of software development life cycle(Requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and implementation)
- Experience and knowledge of object oriented design, Ionic MVC, MVC architecture and struts framework.
- Profound knowledge in typescript, C, C++, Java.
- Well experienced in debugging websites using Firebug, Fiddler, Developer tools.
Databases: Oracle 9i, MySQL, SQL Server 2000/2005.
Version Controls: SVN, GIT
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Operating Systems: UNIX, LINUX, Windows 95/98/2000/XP/2003.
Languages: C, C++, Java/J2EE, Servlets XML, Apex, typescript
App/Web Servers: Apache, Tomcat, Web logic, Web sphere. Servers Tomcat 5.5 and Apache 2.2
Tools: & Utilities: Eclipse, CVS and SVN
Packages: Microsoft Office Suite- MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint
Confidential, Brentwood, TN
Sr. Web/UI Developer
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Used Object Oriented Programming concepts to develop UI components that could be reused across the Web Application.
- Developed responsive applications using Bootstrap which allowed the same application to be optimized for both mobile and desktop resolutions.
- Created reusable Modules using the built in features like Factories, Routes, Dependency Injections and MSC architectures offered in Angular JS 2/4.
- Worked on Angular Js two way data binding between DOM and model, dependency injection and handling GET, POST operations with a web API controller on a group of posts.
- Developed Web API using Node JS, React JS and React Native and hosted on multiple lead balances API instances.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Flux concept.
- Secured HTTP/ Web Sockets requests with JWT and authorization middleware's to prevent security threats
- Responsible for React UI and architecture. Building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, and Table Grid.
- Implemented stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages. Interacted with java controllers (JQUERY, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Used SVN for version control and QC for defect tracking.
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Define technical requirements based upon business requirements.
- Created and performed test cases on application using protractor
Confidential, Mount Laurel, NJ
UI Front End Developer
- Created client side validations, DOM Manipulations using Angular JS.
- Developed custom directives for various reusable input components like Date Input, Dropdowns and other input fields and also implemented generic form validations.
- Extensively used Angular UI Bootstrap and UI -Router throughout the application.
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mock ups and involved in UI review with UI architect and Business Units.
- Worked on Angular JS two way data binding between DOM and model, dependency injection and handling GET, POST operations with a web API controller on a group of posts.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Created AJAX requests to REST service with only use of GET method for retrieval.
- Responsible for designing page layout using HTML5, CSS3 along with JQuery and adding dynamic functionality to each module.
- Working experience on design Web pages though keeping file size less than 2kb to optimized web application though fits all required user experience and interaction on different mobile platforms.
- Strong understanding in gathering Information from stakeholders and understanding business requirements, creating web templates depending on business.
- Utilized one of the content management tools to design and customize E-Commerce storefront.
- Evaluated different frame work angular, backbone, mustache etc.,
- Developed Tabbed pages using AJAX and Angular JS for quick view of related content, scores, top stories, and headlines.
- Created AJAX requests to the REST service using Angular JS built in $http and $resource objects.
- Created reusable Modules using the built in features like Factories, Routes, Dependency Injections and MSC architectures offered in Angular JS.
- Build dynamic UI features with utilizing REST service and JQuery to Parse JSON responses.
- Implement effective responsive web design leveraging CSS3 and media queries.
- Worked with team of UI developer and engineers to develop consumer facing web applications and sites.
- Ensure product quality, maintainability, performance, scalability and extensibility.