- Over all 8 years of experience in software development as a JAVA/J2EE Application Developer.
- Expertise on EJB (stateless Session EJB, MDB and Entity Beans) and frameworks like Struts 1.2/1.1, Spring 3.0/4.0.
- Hands on Experience in using different Spring modules like Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring AOP and Spring ORM Integration.
- Strong programming skills in designing and implementation of multi - tier applications using web-based technologies like Spring MVC and Spring Boot.
- Experience in deployment of SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) based Applications using Web Services including WSDL and SOAP (Developed Web Service client/host services using JAX-WS, REST) using Apache CXF Framework.
- Experience in deploying web application using application servers like WebLogic (8.1/7/6), WebSphere (6/5/4), JBoss and web servers like Tomcat 5/6.
- Expertise in developing Message Driven Beans to implement incoming JMS messages.
- Hands on experience on coding, implementation and unit testing of various J2EE related projects.
- Experience in using version controlling system like GIT, CVS, SVN etc.
- Expertise on J2EE Design patterns and Core Java Design patterns like MVC, Session facade, Singleton, Front Controller, Business Delegate, Service Locator, VO, DAO.
- Expertise with major databases such as Oracle 10g/11g/12c, DB2, SQL Server 08.
- Hands-on experience in writing stored procedures, functions, views, triggers and joins.
- Experience in various XML technologies like XSL, XSLT, XPath, XSD, DTD, and XQuery.
- Experience in developing Web Services using SOAP, Apache Axis, JAX-WS 2.0, JAXB, and JAX-RPC.
- Experience using Angular JS and Mongo DB to build large scale and robust systems.
- Development experience with AWS cloud resources which includes launching, maintaining and troubleshooting EC2 instances, S3 buckets, Virtual Private Clouds (VPC), Elastic Load Balancers (ELB) and Relational Database Services (RDS).
- Experience in developing and deploying a Microservice application utilizing almost of the AWS Stack including S3, EC2, DynamoDB, Kinesis, SNS and SQS.
- Expert developer using Spring Boot for radically fast building of Microservices and develop Cloud based Micro service applications with very less configuration.
- Experience developing application using MEAN Stack (Mongo DB, Express JS, Angular JS, Node JS)
- Experience of application development in different environments like Windows, Linux and UNIX.
- Experience in logging the application using Log4j.
- Experience in writing unit test cases using JUNIT, Mock MVC.
- Worked with Maven, ANT Builder for application building, scheduling, mailing and automation and integrated with Jenkins.
- Experience in working with IDE's like Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite (STS), Net Beans, and IBM RAD.
- Motivated team player with ability to work under minimal supervision possessing excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly adept Confidential promptly and thoroughly mastering new technologies with a keen awareness of new industry developments and the evolution of next generation programming solutions.
Languages: Core Java, Perl, SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++
J2EE Technologies: Ser JSP, EJB, JDBC, JSTL, JNDI, JMS, RMI.
App/Web Servers: BEA Web Logic 8.x/7.x/6.x, IBM Web Sphere 6.x/5.x/4.x, Tomcat 5, JBoss 4.x
Frameworks: Struts 2/1.2/1.1, Spring 4/3/2.5, MVC, Hibernate 4.0, Angular JS, EXT JS
SOA: Web Services (SOAP, WSDL)
Tools: ANT, Log4J, Rational Rose
IDEs: Eclipse 3.3/3.2/3.1, JDeveloper, Netbeans
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Clear Case, TFS, GIT.
Databases: Oracle 10g,11g/12c, DB2 9.x/8.x, SQL Server 2008 and MySQL 5, Mongo DB, Cassandra
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix
Confidential, San Antonio, Tx
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Team planning and grooming sessions and Retro session in fully Agile environment.
- Developing the application services as per the requirements.
- Developed REST Web Services clients to consume those Web Services as well other enterprise wide Web Services.
- Used basic authorization to secure RESTfulweb services.
- Used Postman to test the responses of the API and simultaneously we can view the JSON body.
- Used Maven to build the project.
- Used GIT to maintain current and historical versions of files such as source code, web pages, and documentation.
- Performed Unit Testing using Junit, Mockito frameworks for all the migrated modules to ensure complete code coverage and perform Smoke test after each build.
- Build and administrate Continuous Delivery pipelines using Git.
- Actively involved in Automation Testing, Functional Testing and Regression Testing.
- Interaction with the team members for clarification of issues.
- Used SmartBear to review the peer code review.
- Worked in container based technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and Openshift.
- Proficient in using Eclipse/RTC for code change and deploy legacy applications.
- Understanding functional specifications and documenting technical design documents.
- Developing sample implementations based out of finalized design patterns.
- Good knowledge on creating services with Angular 4 injectable property, as to make the service available for dependency injection while creating components.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 4.
- Developed Controller for request, response paradigm by Spring Controllers using Spring-MVC.
- Developed Spring DAO templates to all type of CRUD operations.
- Used Spring Rest Template to use the exposed REST Web Services.
- Developed server-side application to interact with database using Spring Boot and Hibernate.
- In the backend used Spring Boot for configuration server architecture and user Spring Boot profiler as well.
- Used Spring Boot to build several services as external microservices and configure them to communicate to each other or with other part of system.
- Developed POJOs for Data Model and made individual HBM records to delineate Java Objects with Relational database tables.
- Used Rest Controller in Spring framework to create RESTful Web services and JSON objects for communication.
- Exposed the application as a REST web service and implemented the authentication for that.
- Developed all the Junit test cases for all the different layer implementations.
- Used Hibernate Template and Core Hibernate 4.0 in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Developed custom JSON parsers to automatically discover the projects or schemas defined in the data source.
- Creating S3 buckets and also managing policies for S3 buckets and Utilized S3 bucket and Glacier for storage and backup on AWS.
- Involved in the Migration from SOAP to REST.
- Involved in writing stored procedures which involved in executing multiple SQL statements.
- Used Oracle dB for storing and retrieving the data
- Used Junit framework for Unit testing of application
- Used Gradle to build the project into WAR and git for version controlling.
- Used GitLab for efficiently managing the source code versions with the development team.
- Implemented new ELK cluster for enterprise logging and Maintained ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana.
- Developed Spring, Elastic search and AWS S3 integration for the entire system.
- Created EC2 instances using cloud formation Templates on AWS
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages.
- Used Agile pattern, attending scrums on regular basis with onsite and offshore teams.
- Created Auto deploy jobs using Jenkins and Maven.
- Developed maven configuration files for all the existing plugins to make part of the build.
- Used Jenkins tool and made customizations according to the local build to track out the build status.
- Good Knowledge on Cloud paas.
Confidential, Morristown, NJ
Senior Java Developer
- Managed the planning of work tasks and delegation to developers assigned to use cases, setting clear objectives, recognizing issues, monitoring progress and reporting status of work tasks to the project manager.
- Designed the architecture based on the popular J2EE Model 2 approach of Model-View-Controller design paradigm.
- Front end View designed with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JSP, Angular JS and Spring Tag libraries.
- Involved in developing UI pages using Angular JS and calling the Rest API's from backend.
- Implemented several popular J2EE patterns like Business Delegate, Session Facade, Transfer Objects, Business Objects, DAO and Front Controller are used to decouple Model, View and Controller components.
- Developed POC using Angular, Node, Express and Mongo DB.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Microservices and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for microservices.
- Worked on Spring application framework features IOC container and AOP.
- Designed and implemented scalable, secure cloud architecture based on Amazon Web Services.
- Scaling solution using Amazon's EC2 and S3 web services.
- Spring MVC framework is implemented to provide the controller framework.
- Implementing business logic as restful web services using Spring Boot and JPA frameworks.
- Designed a Dispatcher servlets to receive the HTTP Request from the user and process that by forwarding it to respective action controllers.
- Configured a DispatcherServlet.xml file to perform request handler mapping to identify appropriate action controller.
- Integrated Apache Kafka as the asynchronous messaging system implemented and it was Publish/Subscribe system.
- Implemented multi-threaded synchronization processes using JMS queues for consumption requests.
- Used JMS (MQ Series) for sending out automated notification emails to respective users of the application.
- Wrote JMS class to transfer the obtained information to various stores.
- Developed configuration files corresponding to beans mapped and backend database tables.
- Configured, maintained JBoss Application Server and utilized for deploying the application.
- Production support contact - to analyze, debug and investigate on problems.
- Code reviews (standards, performance tuning, re factoring, re-usability)
- Coordinated with QA team to ensure the quality of application.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Developed the application using Struts Framework to implement a MVC design approach
- Used Spring, Hibernate, JPA, Blaze DS technologies to make the application user friendly and robust.
- Involved in Agile methodology managing and assigning the tasks for each sprint, scheduling and discussing the goals on daily status calls, fix any obstacles to fulfill the requirements.
- Responsible for design, coding and testing using project approved technologies (Blaze DS, Spring, Hibernate, JPA) and other open source libraries.
- Validated all forms using Struts validation framework
- Working with the end client, business management on understanding of functional requirements and working with technical lead, manager and team lead to understand the technical requirements.
- Worked on various modules of the application involving in depth use of Spring, Hibernate and Struts technology.
- Created build plug-ins using Maven, multiple configuration files with log4j for environment specific.
- Developed several Session Beans and Message Driven Beans
- Design Patterns were used to add flexibility while connecting to the Oracle database
- Used Hibernate in persistence layer of the application
- Implemented web services using WSDL for authorization
- Used ANT scripts to build the application and deployed on Web Sphere Application Server
- Performed unit testing of core functionalities through
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Understanding functional specifications and documenting technical design documents.
- Implemented Spring MVC framework for designing the complete Web tier.
- Designed logic and code for the registration and validation of the enrolling customer.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, Struts Tag libraries and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Validated all forms using Struts validation framework and implemented Tiles framework in the presentation layer.
- Configured Struts Framework to implement MVC design patterns.
- Used Jakarta STRUTS framework and Spring Framework to implement MVC architecture. Implemented various J2EE design patterns like Front Controller, DAO design patterns.
- Designed, implemented and deployed J2EE web application using Struts and Hibernate developed persistence layer using Spring JDBC template and Hibernate Template.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several Java/J2EE Design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Data Transfer Object (DTO).
- Used Hibernate 3.0 in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Wrote Stored Procedures using SQL query language in Oracle 10g.
- Used SOA Framework with Hibernate to map to Oracle Database.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages.
- Used Eclipse as Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Developed JUnit test cases for Unit Testing and functional testing for various modules and prepared Code Documentation for future reference and upgrades
- Used Subversion as version control system.
- Used JQuery for validations and the table tree structures.
- Used Maven as the build tool.
- Used Tomcat Application Server for application deployment.
- Used JIRA tracking system for the application deployment.
- Created the User Interface screens using struts MVC for logging into the system and performing various operations on Network elements.
- Involved in using XML for developing tool for User Interface Customization.
- Documenting the requirements and check pointing the document with clients periodically.
- Develop and test new features, incremental changes, and bug fixes to a production-ready state using agile development Processes.
- Developed web application using Struts Framework.
- Developed application using Core Java concepts and maintained concurrency with Multithreading.
- Bug fixing, maintenance of the product and ensuring smooth delivery of project.
- Used MySQL as backend Database.
- Use Eclipse and Tomcat web server for developing & deploying the applications.
- Used Struts Validation framework for Client-side validations and Server-side validations.
- Extensive exposure in Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of large-scale, secure and Internet/Intranet applications using javaJ2EE technologies.
- Developed web-based email client to send emails from application using java Mail API.