- 5 years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of various web, stand-alone, client-server applications using Python and Django
- Extensive experience with creating and reviewing UI design specifications, developing prototypes and conducting usability tests
- Extensively developed web application pages using Web Standards, Interactive animations, and E-mail design standards
- Extensive experience in CSS layout designing, converting business requirement into Illustration and Color standards
- Expertise experience in designing web pages and used applications that meet business and user goals through a positive user experience
- Expert skill level in GUI designing using HTML, XML, CSS, DOM and good knowledge in using YUI layout components
- I develop responsive UI display patterns with performance and accessibility in mind. I enjoy creating design systems, front-end architecture and inclusive UX
- Very Good experience in all phases of the software development life cycle including requirements gathering, analysis, designing, coding, testing, integration, and documentation
- Hands on in Design, Development, Testing enterprise applications using AJAX, JQuery, WebLogic, Jboss and Tomcat Application server.
- Good knowledge on Databases like Oracle 12c/11g, and SQL Server 14, SAP HANA
- Very strong experience in Solaris, Linux, and Windows based environment
- Very strong analytical, problem solving, debugging, documentation and excellent communication skills
- Effective team player, smart worker, research oriented, and highly motivated self-starter
- Very efficient at meeting deadlines, working under pressure, and managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proven track record of successful projects throughout the career
Languages: C, C++, JAVA, Perl, Python, Swift
J2EE Technologies: JDK1.5, Servlets, JSP, Java Beans, Struts MVC, RMI, EJB, XML, JDBC, UDDI, SOAP
JAVA IDE's: Eclipse IDE, NetBeans
OOAD Design Tools: Rational Application Developer (RAD), Rational Software Modeler (RSM)
Web/App. Servers: Weblogic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss.
Database: MySQL, SQL Server 14, Oracle 11g/12c, SAP HANA
CASE Tools: Rational Rose
Other: JUnit, JSUnit, Drupal8, Photoshop Elements 15, Dream Weaver, Illustrator, P4, Synergy, Flash, TortoiseCVS, TOAD 9.5, WordPress
Cloud Technologies: AWS, Azure, Rackspace
Tools & Utilities: DBVisualizer, Squirrel SQL, ANT, JUnit, Wireframes, Selenium, GitHub, Flexbox, npm, webpack, Gulp, SVG, Grunt, Babel, Karma, Bower, JIRA
Version Mgmt.: Visual Safe Source, CVS / RCS, SubVersion
Confidential, Chicago, IL
SR. UI DEVELOPER
- Developed a pattern library for IAA, which is used as a library for UI development within the organization
- Created components in the pattern library, which can be re-used within the application
- Developed SPA’s, mobile-first, cross-device/cross-browser web applications using React.js
- Developed the application for responsive to different screen resolutions using Bootstrap and CSS media queries.
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms
- Developed external page using jQuery (from the same domain) inside a container when a tab is clicked on via Ajax call and also to support auto mode
- Used various bootstrap components like accordion, date picker, time picker, alert, and buttons, modal and react-bootstrap components
- Thorough understanding of CSS principles with a clear ideology for managing maintainable, scalable and cross-browser code
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Opera, Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer
- Resolved complex issues related to browser and network performance, cross-browser and legacy IE compatibility, client-side scaling, data modeling, usability and testability
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3 development and have experience React.js, angular.js, Responsive design
- Used GIRA for assigning user stories and for task runner have used Gulp
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, communication skills, time management and Team skills with an intention to work hard to attain project deadlines under stressful environments
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Used Web services (SOAP and RESTful) for transmission of large blocks of XML/JSON
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
SR. UI DEVELOPER
- Developed Single Page Application using AngularJS framework
- Developed responsive layouts, navigation and tables using Bootstrap CSS Grid. Built the application using Bootstrap components like Carousel and more
- Created importable and reusable style sheets using Less.js pre-processor, processed on server-side.
- Created AngularJS custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI
- Developed a mobile application for iOS and android which allows the clients to connect to COX for various requests.
- Implemented MVC architectures using Full stack frameworks such as Django and Flask for developing web Applications
- Developed an internal application using Ionic for iOS
- Developed front-end architecture for the project
- Developed custom Angular Services to call the RESTful Web Service/API to asynchronously fetch data and populate on the frontend using http, resource
- Developed Tabbed pages using AJAX and Angular.js, Backbone.js for quick view of related content, scores, top stories, and headlines
- Involved in building APIs and Views utilizing Python in order to build an interactive web based solution.
- Optimized the page loading performance by Minification and code structure adjustment
- Finished the unit test using Jasmine
- Used Git as version control tool
- Used Gulp.js to build the run time environment for the project
- Implemented Angular-UI/UI- router to manage URL Route
- Developed Module prototype using AngularJS. It was created as part of Proof of concept for Angular.js migration
- Implemented different UI Bootstrap Components such as Pagination, Modal and Collapse
- Utilized resource in AngularJS to create a custom Service
- Developed proprietary frameworks on top of Django Rest Framework with cache and Numpy
- Developed several custom Directives in AngularJS to provide shared component
- Implemented different kind of custom Filters in AngularJS to format displayed data
- Developed a core component of Analytics with AngularJS
- Animated Flash assets from static designs in Photoshop and Illustrator using ActionScript 3
- Implemented Angular Controllers to maintain each view data
- Implemented Angular Service calls using AngularJS Factory
- Automated database build process. Consumed external APIs and wrote RESTful API using Django REST Framework and custom JQuery AJAX
- Test / troubleshoot browser specific bugs with Double Click QA tool for Flash developers
- Designed and developed custom jQuery components for the front-end client side validations
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
SR. UI DEVELOPER (Front-end lead)
- Developed UI components using Twitter Bootstrap for the overall page layout, scaffolding, and basic components
- Developed web applications in Django Framework's model view control (MVC) architecture
- Worked as a front-end lead for the project.
- Experience in deploying applications through Microsoft azure and experience in troubleshooting and deploying applications to azure.
- Extensively worked on offshore e-learning projects based on Flash integration & graphic layouts
- Developed dynamic Visualforce pages and custom components on Service Cloud Console and Subscription Console
- Developed tools for monitoring and notification using Python
- Used Python based GUI components for the front-end functionality such as selection criteria
- Developed Android application for a health management system that allows patients to update their health status and track heart rate through apple watch
- Created graphics, XML processing, data exchange and Business logic implementation using Python and Django
- Developed the components for mobile application using react native
- Developed MVC prototype replacement of current product with Django
- Created templates using Handlebars.js and make use of them within the data-table. Templates assist to structure the code for easier retrieval
- Developed Single page applications using ReactJS for search infrastructure team to test new search APIs.
- Implemented jQuery Data Table to display thousands of records and it comes with many plugins like colVis.js and columnFilter.js which helped in adding and removing table columns dynamically and implementing column level filters
- Managed access and permissions to AWS services using AWS Identity and Access Management(IAM).
- Developed class based component that can be used to handle state using ReactJS and Integrated with REST API, iterating through a JSON response in JSX Render by using React.js
- Customized the default plugin columnFilter.js to make it suitable for the business needs such as to change the existing filter functionality and change the GUI
- Handled cross browser compatibility issues across Internet Explorer 8/9/10, Mozilla Firefox, and Chrome browser. Implemented the changes and ensure that the changes are applicable across browsers and accessible to all users
- Developed REST architecture based web services to facilitate communication between client and server
- Improved the overall performance on the page on retrieving more than 1000 records. The performance was improved from the prior 2 minutes to 5 seconds based on correcting the cache of the object in memory, using a better function etc.
- Implemented JSON objects to get information from the backend to dynamically populate the page with the retrieved data and enrich the GUI
- Developed windows services to store SQL server data in to cloud based data warehousing by using Microsoft
- Azure & implemented security in web application using Azure and deployed web application to Azure.
- Have knowledge/exposure on SFDC Workflow rules and Triggers
- Developed the visualization and interactive charts using Highcharts
- Followed AGILE methodology in software development to help businesses respond to unpredictability
- Followed DAD (Disciplined Agile Delivery) system for the project and involved in complete product lifecycle from initial idea, through delivery, to operations and support
- Attended standup meetings and SLDC meetings across cross-functional teams to gather business requirements and set development timelines.
- Recorded the online users' data using Python, Django forms and implemented test case using Pytest
- Built the structure and site functionality using wireframes.
- Used Grunt.js as a build tool for the project
- Implemented MVC architecture pattern for two-way data binding both in front-end (ReactJS) and server side (Node.js)
- Collaborated with other developers to handle complicated issues related with deployment of Django based applications
- SAP HANA was used as a backend database
- Performed unit testing using Mocha.js and Chai
- Worked with system engineers, backend developers and user experience design teams to implement UI solutions that are aligned with and extend (OSGi based) shared platforms and solutions
- Developed prototypes and specifications to help communicate design ideas and efficiently within the team
- Involved in Agile software development following scrum practices
- Extensively used JIRA for tracking product backlog, sprint planning and executing user stories
SR. UI DEVELOPER
- Analyzed the requirements and prepared requirement specification document
- Understood the complete architecture of various applications in-order to design the application
- Implemented Ajax Call, when the user keys in the first few characters of a Product, an AJAX call is made and all the matching Product entries are retrieved from database as a JSON Payload and displayed in a dropdown list box
- Built the application using JQuery plug-ins like Image Light box, Ajax Queue, auto-populating select-box, Search plug-in, calendar plug-in, AJAX-queue plug-in, and Auto populating multiple select-boxes and have extensive knowledge on them
- By utilizing Python on Django Web Framework developed entire frontend and backend modules
- Implemented CSS throughout the site, both as in-line and imported files.
- Enhanced of existing application using JSP, JSP tag libraries based on MVC Design Pattern
- Created role-based DHTML navigation menu, menu items change dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML
- Used Python programming and language to develop a working and efficient network within the company
- Enhanced the existing application utilizing JSP, Tag library, Created DHTML that derives data from the database in the form of XML and XSL
- Deployed the application in Rackspace.
- Participated in design meetings for backend database architecture
- Extensively Used Selenium for automation testing
- Designed banner, graphic and logos using Flash, Fireworks and Photoshop
- Created the web pages using Dream Weaver editor, hand coding of HTML, Java Script and Flash Action Script
Confidential, MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA
SR. UI DEVELOPER
- Implemented Ajax to load a hex or ase64 encoded version of the image as bitmap ad to draw it to a canvas
- Implemented the jQuery traversal API to find the input elements relative to the select element that triggered the on-Change event.
- Built UI using Yahoo Widget and Gadget and implemented YUI library to parse the JSON object
- Implemented YUI publish/subscribe model and YUI’s event system to communicate between modules.
- Involved in the backend implementation and integrations using simple Java Servlet and used Struts MVC as the architecture design for the framework that used these templates
- Strictly followed Web 2.0 design features such as simplicity, fewer columns, separate top sections, fonts, simple navigation, logos, gradients, reflections and more.
- Designed test plans and performed unit testing and load testing
- Developed ant scripts, shell scripts to build and deploy the application
Confidential, SUNNYVALE, CA
SR. UI DEVELOPER
- Designed and developed rich Internet Applications using AJAX and JQuery
- Developed different YUI components using Struts MVC micro architecture framework which internally utilized various design pattern such as singleton, command, delegate, etc.
- Integrated JQuery/Mootools based UI with Java Servlet, Java Remote Object, REST web services, JSP, and other frameworks such as hibernate and strut
- Integrated YAHOO Local search APIs and GOOGLE Maps APIs with JQuery UI
- Created small flash based module and integrated them with XHTML page.
- Worked on UI based validations using JQuery in-built classes such as zip code, numbers, SSN, email for validation.
- Implemented drag and drop of the items using jQuery drag drop events.
- Experience with visual design and the YUI controls needed to construct a front-end GUI application.
- Wrote test plans and performed unit testing and performance testing
- Developed Ant scripts to build and deploy the application on resin application server
- Worked with the systems team and Quality assurance team in the process
- Implemented Controller, Façade and Command Design Patterns for the MVC architecture
- Worked in designing and implementing Rich Internet Applications using AJAX and JQuery
- Developed CSS to maintain the uniformity of the all the screens throughout the application and positioning of the screen objects
- Developed XML Services for storing and retrieving data
- Developed CSS to control the style and layout of multiple Webpages all at once
- Implemented drop down Panel to add a pull-down panel to the top of the page that contains external content fetched via AJAX
- Implemented AJAX driven UI to bring the backend data on the UI and display on data grid
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Border, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements etc.
- Implemented AJAX with JQuery controls for Listing all scripts in a grid and can edit it in the grid which will reflect in the database table as well (like margins)
- Implemented AJAX based UI with above said Architecture with Rich Internet UI in modules
- Hand coding of HTML and CSS to develop a web page