- Skilled Test Automation Engineer, with proven abilities and expertise in Selenium WebDriver Automated testing & frameworks, TDD, BDD, and all relevant test cycles within the SDLC. Solid experience with automated testing tools such as Cucumber (with Gherkin), Selenium/WebDriver, and Maven. Experience with design and development in Java language. Experience working in CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins. Thrive in Agile, high performance teams as a highly - driven and proactive member of the team, attended all scrum ceremonies of Agile methodology. Passion for automation and interest in DevOps.
TESTING TOOLS : Selenium WebDriver, JDBC
FRAMEWORKS : Cucumber BDD, JUnit, TestNG, Data Driven
LANGUAGES : Java, HTML, Gherkin, XML, JSON
PLATFORM : Windows
IDE : Eclipse, SQL Developer, Postman
DATABASES : Oracle, Mysql
BUILD TOOL : Maven, Jenkins
REPOSITORY SYSTEM : Git, Github
METHODOLOGIES : Agile, Waterfall
TEST MANAGEMENT : ALM, AGM, JIRA
Test Automation Engineer
- Solid working knowledge of Java OOP, Data Structures and Exception handling concepts.
- Used Selenium WebDriver, Java and Cucumber to design Automation test scenarios.
- Developed and implemented Page Object Model based on automation-testing framework by using Java, Selenium WebDriver, JUnit, Cucumber (Gherkin), Maven.
- Performed Web Services testing using Postman, REST API. Created data driven tests using apache poi libraries. Used test parameterization methods including Cucumber Scenario Outline and external data sources such as Excel and XML.
- Use Jenkins for CI/CD.
- Followed Agile testing methodology, participated in all scrum ceremonies and tested each Sprint deliverables.
Environment: Agile, Java, Selenium WebDriver, Maven, Cucumber, JUnit, Jenkins, Eclipse, Postman, JIRA, Git, XML, SQL, Oracle, Windows
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback. Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Using different testing methodologies to verify requirements such as functional testing.
- Evaluate and report test execution results to the products team members.
- Report any bugs or QA related issues. Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs using ALM
- Collaborate and work in conjunction with the team members as needed to resolve problems and identify root cause of product defects. Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
Environment: Agile, AGM