Tools: Adobe Dreamweaver CC, Adobe Photoshop CC, SQL Server Management studio (2008, 2012), Elastic Sense, Mat Lab, Visual Studio 2015, Eclipse, Firebug, Adobe Acrobat, Putty, Sublime, Web storm, Source tree, Resharper, PowerShell.
Database: Oracle 9i/11g, Sql Server, Elastic Search sense.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
Senior web developer
- Modernized Confidential dot com E-commerce web application platform using Angular 6 framework.
- Migrated the angular JS order history functionality to angular 4 by defining and implementing Angular dumb component architecture and documented. Have created Jasmine test cases for order history component.
- Enhanced the custom directive functionality used in create account form validation to allow leap year in Date of Birth Field.
- Provided GIT al session to the team for new Account functionality migration in Angular 6 and designed the Branching strategy for the Account POD.
- Migrated the create account functionality in Angular 6 and have created custom directives for the form field validations.
- Password consistency fix allowing special chars and clear acceptance messaging enhancement on create account form.
- The major front-end development technologies and tools used were Angular, Jasmine, Karma, Html5, CSS, SCSS, Angular CLI and NPM which interfaced with ATG Java Backend.
- Improved the site speed and stability by following some patterns on unused code removal by using 300 Confidential database existing software enablement switches and documented the changes.
- Provide solutions and implemented the reroute the scripts (Third party scripts) loading via Confidential CDN that are being cached in AKAMAI to improve site speed.
- Involved in Major, Minor release support calls and MIM Production support calls to triage and fix P1 issues.
Confidential, Round Rock, TX
Senior Front-end developer
- Modernized Confidential ’s sales application platform using Angular 4 framework, REST API.
- Played significant role in gathering business requirements and migrating the features from angular 1x version to angular 4.
- Developed using the agile software development methodology with daily scrums in global teams.
- Leveraged the Microsoft team foundation server as the main team collaboration tool an d GitHub as the code repository.
- The major front-end development technologies and tools used were Angular, Jasmine, Karma, Html5, CSS, SCSS, Angular CLI and NPM which interfaced with a C# backend.
- Perform code reviews and decision making on pull requests and mentor junior developers.
- Created numerous angular 4 component-container structured and integrated in to the angular Js pages.
- Wrote Jasmine test cases and used karma test runner and provided recommendation for karma configurations.
- Involved in release cycle on call support and fixed sev2, sev3 production facing bugs and UAT issues during the launch support.
- Created data mappings by using auto mapper and Architected the data flow and designing the API model and client model.
- Learned NGRX for the state management and implemented them in the application.
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers, Newton soft JSON for de serializing and serialization.
- Build master, Deployed Sales app and related domain to SIT staging from pre-staging by using Team city Octopus Deploy.
- Modernized Confidential ’s B2B, B2C global online search and e-commerce platform using Knockout JS, Asp.Net Web API and Elastic.
- The end-product/new platform made it easier for business customers to buy Confidential 's products and services, and will be the main online engagement platform for Confidential B2B customers
- Developed mobile responsive hamburger menus with JQuery animations, and CSS3 media queries.
- Fixed numerous production facing issues including cross browser issues and data mapping issues and deployed by using CICD process.
- Participated in daily scrums to update the status, Agile sprint planning and grooming meetings.
- Created XML http Ajax request with post body to consume the REST API service.
- Played significant role with Pair programming with tech lead to implement complex features
- Experience in writing elastic search queries to fetch data, Mget to get multiple document based on index by using elastic search sense a chrome plugin.
- Improving the site user experience, discuss the ideas with lead on virtual assistant, autosuggest and many other and develop them.
- Experience In using TFS for sub tasking, code check-ins and Trello boards for story creations.
- Developed razor view templates and functionality by using knockout JS view models.
- Experienced in creating NUNIT test cases on the web API components, experienced on how to use TDD methodology.
- Created Selenium test cases for the special events feature and enhanced existing RESTAPI service functionality to handle the special events logic.
- Experienced in updating the packages by using Nuget package management console.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Angular 2 front end developer
- Core member of fast paced software development team which used agile methodologies and latest technologies to deliver new multi-tier applications, feature implementation, and defect resolution
- Collaborated with product managers and customers on defining product features, implementing user stories, and collaborating with QA teams on testing.
- Developed an easy to use, responsive, eye-pleasing user interface by using technologies Angular 2, typescript, CSS, SCSS, and Html.
- Experienced using web pack for the module bundling with NPM commands.
- Used slick grid to create positions grid, populated the response data to the grid and implemented business logic calculations by using typescript.
- Implemented business logic to save the user settings before the tab or browser closes and logouts.
- Developed the angular 2 components which can be reused across all over the app.
- Participated in Scrum meetings for the daily status updates, followed by retro and planning meetings to size the story and demo the features developed with in the sprint.
- Leveraged the JIIRA as the main team collaboration tool and Bit Bucket as the code repository.
- Involved in full Software development life cycle (SDLC) followed by agile methodologies.
- Worked with Lead to develop the features as per the requirement
- Cross browser bug fixes for IE, Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari
- Wrote SQL server queries and stored procedures.
- Extensively utilized bootstrap for responsive pages and further use of CSS3
- Accessed server side with AJAX and JSON using $http service in AngularJS
- Used Photoshop tools for web application development
- Experienced in creating Accordions with the help of JQuery UI for different product categories.
- Created various web pages for internal use by business users to be integrated with other applications.
- Interacted with backend people to create Ajax request and post body to consume the API services.
- Worked on multiple projects to implement the user interfaces.
- Used CSS for styling and bootstrap classes to hide the elements in mobile UX.
- Experience of using RDBMS Sql for creating the databases and maintaining it.
- Tested pages in different browsers before the deployment.
- Worked closely with QA team to identify and fix the defects.