- 6 years of experience in User Interface (UI) applications design, development, and testing.
- Strong understanding of Model - View-Controller (MVC) pattern in development of Single Page Application (SPA) using AngularJS.
- Expert in designing responsive webpage using frameworks like Bootstrap, and AngularJS. Skilled in Database management system SQL.
- Familiar in using major browsers’ debugging tools (Chrome, Firefox Firebug, Internet Explorer). Knowledgeable in Developer Tools such as Webstorm, AptanaStudio, Notepad++. Experience in using GIT, SVN, Source Tree, Stash.
- Experience in using SASS/LESS in CSS design.
- Familiar with environments such as Windows, Unix/Linix, NetBSD, and Mac.
- Extensive knowledge in C/C++, MATLAB, Assembly Language, and Bash Shell.
- Strong creativity and will always be a quick learner in a new environment.
- Strong communication, writting, and reading skills.
IDE: Webstorm, AptanaStudio, Notepad ++, Micro Visual Studio
Version Control Tools: GIT, SVN, Source Tree, Stash
Other: C/C++, MATLAB, Assembly Language, Bash Shell, photoshop, MS Office, SQL, Data Structure, Algorithm.
Confidential - Lincolnshire- IL
Front-End UI developer
Environment: Windows, Unix/Linux, NetBSD, Mac
- Integrated Kendo framework controls to support HTML5 Controls.
- Converted raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/HTML themes.
- Followed Web Accessibility Guidelines while coding the website.
- Implemented client side validations in registration forms, login and logout forms using Java Script.
- Extensively used JQUERY, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications like message posting and autocomplete form validations.
- Worked with the design of the templates and skins in CSS.
- Designed and developed web based user Interface using Ext JS application framework using AJAX and DHTML.
- Used Web Developer, Firebug, and IE developer toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility
- Adopted a cross browser and cross platform approach to make the website more versatile and Supportive.
- Been an active team player, helped in fixing bugs and also carried out troubleshooting
- Adhered to corporate standards with respect to problem, change and configuration management
- Worked on Angular JS.
- Worked on Responsive Designing for websites for Tablets and Mobiles for Expressionery site.
- Handled all aspects of the web applications including maintaining, testing, debugging and deploying.
- Involved in the development of pages using Bootstrap framework.
- Project developed in Agile development mode.
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
Senior Front-End UI developer
- Participated in the requirement analysis and technical assessment. Defined the business requirements and Project Plan Documentation.
- Used Model View Controller (MVC) architecture by using AngularJS to divide the Single Page Application (SPA) into three inter-connected parts.
- Updated the user interface to be more responsive by using CSS, Bootstrap.
- Implemented the validation form by using AngularJS.
- Initiated and accomplished the communication between the webpage and the database by using AngularJS, and AJAX to make asynchronous http request.
- Debugged and created a cross-browser compatibale webpage.
- Used FireBug, and Notepad++ to debug and used GIT to control the version and communicate with the partners.
Confidential - Cleveland, OH
Front-End UI developer
- Implemented printable chart report using HTML5, CSS3 and JQuery.
- Used JQuery UI widgets like auto complete, date picker to enhance the usability, functionality and overall experience
- Created Email templates using HTML Tables.
- Developed and implemented user interface as per latest W3C standards.
- Analyzed requirements and delivered the change request as per schedule.
- Developed dashboards for different users.
- Implemented file upload/download module using JQuery.
- Used SVN for code updates.
Environment: JAVA1.6,JEE1.6,WAS6.1,JMS,RAD,EJB,MQ6.0,XML,JAXB,JAXWS,JSF,JSP,Hibernate,JPA, SQLdeveloper,Oracle10g.
Front-End UI developer
- Analyzed the requirements from the business clients and defined the Project Plan Documentation.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with Web services, APIs using AJAX, and JSON.
- Communicated with the team using GIT.
- Helped to maintain the webpage including user interface, database and server.
Confidential, Short Hills, NJ
- Involved in the requirements analysis, design, development, debugging, testing, and maintenance of the webpage.
- Designed the webpage layouts using HTML, and CSS.
- Improved the webpage responsiveness by using JQuery, and AJAX.
- Debugged the webpage with Chrome Developer Tools.
- Controlled the version and discussed with partners using SVN.
- Tested the performance of multiple browsers to enhance the compatibility across different browsers.