- Extensive working knowledge of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions as well as AJAX to create interactive webpages.
- Experience of developing Single Page Application (SPA) using AngularJS, jQuery, AJAX, Node.js and Bootstrap.
- Very Good experience of using RESTful APIs to handle data and worked with developing application based on MV* Frameworks.
- Experience of CSS Frameworks like Bootstrap and CSS preprocessors like SASS and LESS.
- Experience of creating charts and visualized reports using D3 and C3 libraries using TFS as well as CSV data .
- Good experience of creating responsive web designs using CSS Media Query, Twitter Bootstrap and jQuery Mobile.
- Working knowledge of ReactJS, Flux, EcmaScript 6 and used Babel to compile ES6.
- Knowledge of Angular 2.0 using TypeScript.
- Hands on experience using the version controls such as SVN , GIT and project management tool like JIRA .
- Hands on experience of server side PHP, Java/J2EE environments.
- Good understanding of databases like MySQL and MongoDB.
- Very good experience in improving performance and making web pages cross browser compatible.
- Knowledge of Section 508 Compliance, Usability and Accessibility guidelines.
- Good understanding of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Experience in each stages of SDLC. Working exposure of Agile and Waterfall development methodologies.
- Experience of using various tools and IDEs for development and debugging.
- Excellent team player with good communication as well as always eager to learn new technologies.
Frameworks/Libraries: jQuery, AngularJS, ReactJs, Node.js, HandlebarsJS, RequireJS, UnderscoreJS, Lodash, D3.js, C3.js, PhoneGap, Bootstrap, LESS, SASS.
Databases: MySQL, MongoDB.
Programming Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Test Driven Development.
Tools: Notepad++, Eclipse, Brackets, Sublime, Firebug, Developer Tools, JIRA, Fireworks.
Testing Tools/Frame Work: Jasmine, Karma.
Version Control: GIT, SVN.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
Front End Developer
- Interacted with Business Analysts and Production team in understanding the technical requirements of different projects and prepared the use cases for different functionalities and designs.
- Developed web applications using Model - View-Controller (MVC) architecture using frame works like AngularJS and RequireJS.
- Worked on responsive Single Page Application (SPA) using AngularJS and Bootstrap.
- Used AngularJS framework for building web application using RESTful web service APIs using AJAX.
- Applied various built in filters and created custom filters for formatting data in different ways based on the requirement.
- Involved in enhancement of existing application using AngularJS.
- Used CSS preprocessor SASS to write logic, reusable code which is more efficient and easier to maintain code.
- Worked with QA team on daily basis in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross platform compatibility.
- Involved in developing web applications involving Java/J2EE based server side environments.
- Involved in building app based on jQuery Mobile and PhoneGap.
- Used Grunt task runner for managing projects.
- Used Agile software development process to develop project and involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with section 508 accessibility Standards as well as responsible for testing web site for accessibility.
- Developed web interfaces having attributes of good readability and user accessibility.
Front End Developer
- Worked with the team of architects and back-end Developers to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features.
- Involved in handling all the aspects of web applications like maintenance, testing, debugging, development and deployment.
- Developed responsive web design using Bootstrap as well as Media Queries.
- Used Adobe illustrator to create logo.
- Used various methods to manipulate HTML, CSS using jQuery as well as making the pages dynamic using Ajax, JSON and XML.
- Used Underscore.js as well as Lodash.js to work with arrays and objects.
- Involved in testing of front-end code in multiple browser to ensure cross-browser compatibility also used unit tester Jasmine to test the front-end code. Also followed good practice to improve performance of web pages.
- Used handlebars templates to handle dynamic blocks with manageable code in some projects.
- Used concept based on Java to update inventory.
- Involved in developing application using Java/J2EE.
- Good exposure in meetings with various team members and project manager for future development planning and for reviewing project goals.
- Coordinated with onsite team and client to understand the business process and requirements.
- Involved in daily meetings on enhancing the features of web application.
- Involved in enhancing existing application using HTML, PHP and MySql to receive the data from external source.
- Involved in developing RESTful API using PHP, configured the router file to connect with the different Controller and API.
- Involved in writing stores procedures, triggers and functions as well as involved in creating database tables in MySQL.
- Participated in bug thrashing sessions to discuss and resolve bugs with developers.