- Over 6+ years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Support, Implementation and testing of Web based and Client Server applications.
- Experience in Full software development life cycle implementation including Business interaction, Requirement Analysis, Software Architecture, Design, Development, Testing and Documentation phases on Windows platforms.
- In - depth knowledge of web technologies and standards to deliver the best experiences across web and mobile devices including responsive Web UI.
- Good Experience in developing the Single Page Applications using AngularJS.
- Experience on working with Custom Directives, Controllers, Services, filters modules of AngularJS.
- Working experience on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Experience in implementing AutoComplete/Auto Suggest functionality using jQuery, DHTML, Web API calls and JSON.
- Developed Page layouts design with the help of HTML5 and CSS3 with the help of CSS preprocessors Less for creating clean and faster style sheet and responsive by Media Queries.
- Cooperating with the back-end Developer in the process of building the Restful API with Angular JS.
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) concepts.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions compatibility and SEO / web standards
- Designed and implemented the enhanced development platform by doing POC using frameworks like Angular2, NodeJS, NPM.
- Experience in developing applications using different IDEs like Eclipse, My Eclipse, WSAD, IRAD, and JBuilder.
- Expert knowledge in the following UI design practices and concepts: user-centered design, UI heuristics and principles, technical writing, business and user workflow, logical information organization and navigation, prototyping and use case scenarios.
- Experienced in designing wireframes, prototypes, information architecture, navigation, visual elements and interface based on usability principles.
- Proficiency in building responsive and mobile optimized websites using Bootstrap.
- Excellent working knowledge and thorough exposure on cross browser / cross device compatibility, with emphasis on Responsive Design principles and Interactive Web Design from a simple transition effect to parallax scrolling, rich media presentations.
- Worked extensively in Agile Development process.
- Developing Hibernate Configuration files for MySQL 5.1, Oracle 10g &11g and MongoDB.
- Good understanding of Model View Controller MVC, MVVM, and MVP design patterns.
- Experience working with the source control and versioning tools like SVN, TFS.
- Extensive experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) - Requirements analysis, Design documents, Coding, and writing Test cases.
- Experience in Unit Testing and Integrated Testing.
- Experience in working with customers to determine their needs, gather, analyze and document requirements, communicate with customers throughout the development cycle, manage customer expectations, resolve issues and provide project status.
Languages: C#, JAVA, C, C++, PHP, HTTP.
IDE & Editors: Notepad++, Visual Studio 2010, Eclipse, AptanaStudio 3, Netbeans, Dreamweaver,Web Storm, JSfiddle.
Application Server/Webservers: Apache, IIS, Tomcat, Weblogic, Websphere, JBoss.
Database: SQL Server 2005, MySQL, Oracle 8i/9i/10g.
Operating System: Windows XP, 7, 8, Mac OS, UNIX, Linux
Framework: AngularJS, node.js, Bootstrap.js, Backbone.js.
Bug Tools: Firebug, Bugzilla, IE Developer.
Version Controls: SVN, CVS, GIT,JIRA.
Other Tools: Adobe Photoshop, Gimp, MS Office, Google Web Toolkit, Chrome Developers Tool, Windows Movie Maker,d3 visualization, connectors, JSF.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Sr. Angular Developer
- Re-engineered the existing legacy application into a web-based application using the latest web technologies.
- As a UI Developer, assisting my team in developing two different Web-based applications and managed in developing various web pages
- Involved in development of commonly used Angular components across teams such as directives for grid, pagination, conditional validations etc.
- Knowledge of techniques used in Angular4 with the help of Typescript.
- Involved in developing UI pages using $http in Angular4 for calling the Rest API from Backend.
- Implemented Services and Dependency Injection in Angular4 to connect the web application to back-end APIs and for sharing the code between the components.
- Used NPM, GRUNT for UI task runner and mastered in using the GRUNT commands for building and deploying the project
- Involved in developing the web pages using Angular4, which are powerful in building the Single page web applications.
- Designed UI screens using CSS, Angular Framework and HTML5.
- Developed responsive designs using HTML5 and CSS3 for handheld devices.
- Created interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using Angular, Bootstrap, Node.js and jQuery.
- Analyzed recorded and modified client-server traffic using an HTTP monitor with SOAP.
- Created Angular 4 components, implemented interpolation, input variables, Bootstrapping, NgFor, NgIf, Router Outlet, binding the events, decorators.
- Good knowledge on creating services with Angular 4 @injectable property, as to make the service available for dependency injection when creating components.
- Developing the components using Angular 4 needed for the application from the scratch and customizing from various Angular related libraries to meet the application's functionality.
- Used CSS Sprites to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages.
- Created Images, Logos, and Icons for web pages using Dreamweaver.
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility & implement Responsive Design using Twitter Bootstrap.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration of builds and GIT for Source Control.
- Maintained the code base by frequent updates to the code repository using TFS
- ECMAScript 6 use to support across browsers.
- Developed page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the client for review.
- Created and tested scripts using jQuery on various browsers Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, IE, etc.
- Worked with architects & Developers to enhance application functionality and add new features.
Confidential, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Developed single page applications using Angular 2, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap.
- Worked in an Agile- Scrum development methodology to ensure delivery of high quality work with monthly iteration, also involved in sprint planning and retrospectives.
- Followed the N-Tier architecture for the application development with DAL, BLL, and UI.
- Involved in requirement gathering, designing, development, UI reviews, and maintenance.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular2.
- Created reusable templates using Angular directives and worked with NPM package manager tools (Node JS).
- Good knowledge on using Angular APIs like @Angular/http For making HTTP requests, @Angular/common Common core things including form validation, @Angular/router Routing for our entire app .
- Implemented HTTP requests using Rxjs Observable library to handle multiple values over time.
- Designed the page using Bootstrap and some custom CSS.
- Good knowledge on creating services with Angular2 @injectable property, as to make the service available for dependency injection when creating components.
- Worked on unit testing for the Angular application using karma.
- Called the Restful web service calls for POST, PUT, DELETE and GET methods.
- Developed CSS3 to style page layouts, navigation and page-loading spinner.
- Extensively worked with making calls to WEB APIs to fetch the data from the back end as JSON response and parse it on the UI for DOM/CSS Manipulation.
- Collaborated with the front-end design team and back-end team and started converting the static files with the dynamic content with the data is retrieved from the database by the API calls.
- Used Mecurial for managing source code by resolving merge conflicts that occur during collaboration of various stakeholders of the application.
Environment: Angular, SQL server 2012, IIS 7, HTML, CSS3, Mecurial, Web API, JSON, Web API, Karma.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Involved integrating CAAS with ESB, so that consumers can use this service.
- Technically involved in analysis, designing, coding of various server-side components.
- Coded common framework logic such as Hapi, ReactJS.
- Participated in design and code reviews. Enforced the Java coding standards and design patterns.
- Involved in database designing with DBA.
- Interacted with BA team to get the requirements.
- Worked on Redis.
- Created continuous build environment on Jenkins.
- Developed Rest based service testing tool.
- Supported production environment including Monitoring Application, resolving any production related issues.
- Setup the monit for the node processes.
- Developed Node native add-ons using PKCS11 library.
- Worked on NSS (Soft HSM) and NSPR setup to store the keys for crypto operations.
- Extensive Knowledge on Gulp Build System along with Grunt, Bower, NPM.
- Co-ordinated with development team for deployment of application into Node Server.
- Design SAML propagation between the different identity provider and service provider.
- Involved in the Development of node modules.
- Created Cryptography modules for JWE, JWS and JWT.
- Used GIT for version controlling in designing.
- Worked with source version control tool GIT to manage the code repository
- Created Identity provider and service provider using saml20 library.
- Developed Controller for request, response paradigm by
- Followed Agile Kanban Methodology throughout the project.
- Used nexus scripts to fetch, build and deploy the application to development environment.
- Performed Unit testing.
- Performed E2E Testing
- Interacted with RESTful API servers’ jQuery, AJAX, NPM, and JSON to write/read data from back end services.
- Software is built as a web app on Node.JS, CSS is compiled with LESS and HTML template engine is Jade.
- Used Require.JS, Backbone.JS, and jQuery to create multiple Java Script applications.
- Used the light weight container of the Spring Frame work to provide architectural flexibility for invention of controller (IOC).
Environment: Nodejs, SSO, SAML, postures 9.3, Redis, Atom, UML, Agile, GIT, NPM, Rest services, Hapi framework, Lab, JUnit, XML, nexus, Jenkins.
- Developed Single Page Application using Angular JS for different modules including event driven pages
- Applied Angular 2 to follow MVC patterns for improving the source code and maintaining track of it
- Developed reusable components using Custom Directives in AngularJS
- Developed custom Angular JS proxy to send requests to client's APIs, handling authentication and custom headers
- Used latest ES6 features such as arrow functions and classes to implement business logic in the application.
- Developed web application, AJAX Driven user interface, interaction scenarios and AJAX navigation based on analysis, interpretations of requirement and use cases
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with Controllers and Web API's, using AJAX, JSON and XML
- Used Angular two-way binding and Implemented the search functionality for Internal Application using AngularJS
- Used AngularJS multiple in-built directives such as filters, root scope, child scope, modal, template, state
- Worked in Service Oriented Architecture the Angular component interacts with the API for the fetching data
- Developed form validation with AngularJS $valid, and data validation
- Design and development of a proof-of-concept real-time notification system using NodeJS
- Used NodeJS as a proxy to interact with Rest services and interacting with Database.
- Involved in Agile process, Sprint meetings, attended daily standup meetings (Scrum)
- Using tools like GIT for version controlling, chrome and Jenkins for deploying the code to different environments.