- Senior IT professional with 12+ years of experience in developing web applications.
- Lead UI Engineer with excellent knowledge of front-end best practices, HTML5, CSS3, pixel perfect cross-browser, Responsive design, IE browsers, Polyfills, jQuery, Zepto, Sencha and Dojo
- Experience engineering mobile web applications and native mobile apps, Rhomobile, Appcelerator, PhoneGap, and M-project
- Lead server engineer developing web applications with MVC frameworks on the server, experience with Zend, Symfony, Cake, and MySQL
- Expert in CMS development best practices and developing custom modules and extensions with open source frameworks Drupal, Wordpress, Modx, Silverstripe, and CMS Made Simple
TECHNICAL SKILLS & CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Software Architecture Web Architecture Technical Lead Director of Technology
- Web Application Engineer SysOps and SysAdmin High Performance Web Applications Infrastructure as a Service Platform as a Service Agile Software Development Design Patterns
Senior Tech Lead / Senior Developer
- Built SPA's and Microsites with progressive enhancement and graceful degradation
- Pioneered the adoption and implementation of Responsive design and Distributed version control systems with automated deployments and environment configuration
- Wrote custom server and client scripts to automate template production code, create versioning repositories, and facilitate development and scoping for feature implementation
- Engineered mobile web apps for android and ipad
Lead Software Engineer
- Engineered web applications and front end interfaces for pre-existing web applcations for various clients including IBM, Ikea, Pfizer, Nestle Wonka, Raisinets,
- Developed custom Wordpress plugins and coded custom themes for multiple sites as the only experienced Wordpress developer at the time
- Wrote custom bookmarklets and implemented infinite scroll and cross-browser HTML5 video gracefully degrading to flash in older IE browsers
- Wrote methods and functions within an object-oriented script, to add new features and improve existing application interface and usability
- Worked on-site and remotely with a team of Engineers and Designers at Confidential, to launch a social mapping application for receiving donations and sharing personal news
Lead Interactive Developer
- Resolved known issues in outdated browsers and contributed to new development efforts in research and development with Ruby on Rails
- Coded solutions to resolve serious interface and functionality bugs in existing web applications.
Lead Interface Engineer
- Wrote a script to access information on Facebook through the Graph API, return relevant Tweets for display on page, and a custom script to power a form that queries an xml file for results.
Senior User Interface Engineer
- Assisted in providing expertise and research in viable CMS alternatives for managed shared content across domains, and commencing the development of a new CMS with Apache Maven.
Senior Front End Developer
- Built new features for highest visited pages on BudgetTravel.com.
- Explored CMS considerations across all languages and worked with team to gather information.
Lead Web Application Developer
Senior UI Engineer
- Built the user interface for members to access account information, order new services, view promotions, and submit forms for Confidential Latin America domain names.
- Prototyped proposed lightbox implementations cross browser for proof of concept at priceless.com.