- Experience in working MVC Architecture frameworks such as AngularJS and React JS and Redux.
- Experience working on a modular loader such as RequireJS.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Expertise in coding optimized SQL queries on databases like MySQL and Oracle.
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms. Proficiency in Debugging and troubleshooting existing code.
- Solid work experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Maintenance and Implementation of various web and client-server applications using Node.js.
- Strong knowledge of SASS and LESS.
- Developed Responsive Web designs (RWD) using CSS3 Media Queries and Bootstrap.
- In-Depth knowledge of W3C Standards and protocols.
- Excellent working knowledge and thorough exposure on compatibility issues with different versions of browsers like Safari, Edge, Mozilla Firefox, and Chrome.
- Comprehensive Understanding of DOM Manipulation, Hoisting, Prototype, Closure, Promise, Ajax Call, etc.
- Created custom directives for re-usable components (Multi-filed form elements, background file uploads etc.)
- Produced semantically appropriate, standards compliant markup, and Rich User Interfaces.
- Strong perseverance and diligence towards attaining challenging goals and possess good Communication skills and quick learning ability.
- Great ability to write clear, maintainable, well-documented, well-commented and efficient code for web development.
- Possess strong communication skills for day-to-day interaction with offshore and onshore cross-functional development teams.
- Work closely with business and quality assurance teams to deliver the final product.
- Team player with Excellent interpersonal and skills with intension to work hard environment.
Front End: HTML, DHTML, XHTML, HTML5, XML, JSON, XSL, XSLT, CSS, CSS3 and FlexBuilder2.0/3.0.
Editors: Eclipse, Brackets, Sublime Text, Atom, Webstorm.
Frameworks: Bootstrap, Angular.JS, Backbone.JS, Ext.JS, Node.JS, Angular 2, Angular 4, ReactJS.
Version Control System: SVN, CVS, GIT, Clear Case, Perforce
Desktop Tools: Acrobat Writer, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access
Operating System: Windows, Mac OS, UNIX
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr. UI Developer
- Experience with Angular2/4 in creating components, template syntax, pipes and directives.
- Worked on Angular 2.0 components. Creating a parallel project from the previous with different UI
- Design and development of the web pages from mock- ups.
- Created screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Designed CSS based page layouts using bootstrap framework that are uniform on all screens throughout the application for cross-browser compatible.
- My most recent UI effort was using jQuery, Bootstrap and Angular JS in a Play framework to render responsive pages
- Was responsible for developing responsive web pages using techniques like Bootstrap and media queries.
- Wrote application level code to interact with the backend databases SQL server and AJAX.
- Called REST web services through AngularJS services to get JSON Object and modified the response object to display in UI.
- Developed JQuery methods to support the dynamic nature of the web-site elements like navigation, animation buttons and icons etc.
- Worked with technologies such as jQuery and Ajax to make the website more attractive and user friendly.
- Made use of plugins to make the web pages interesting and easy to use.
- Used MVC architecture, Business Delegate, Session facade, Data Access Object, Value Object and Singleton patterns.
- Created Images, Logos and Icons that are used across the web pages using Adobe Flash and Photoshop.
Confidential -Milpitas, CA
- Transform the website features from jQuery domain to Angular JS domain as the latter is faster and easier to implement.
- Developed Angular JS functionality in the application to provide two-way binding to the system
- Developed single page applications using ng-route module in Angular JS
- Utilized modular structure within the Angular JS and Node.js application in which different functionalities within the application were divided into different modules.
- Familiar with concepts of Directives, Data-Binding and Dependency Injection in Angular JS.
- Used Angular JS Dialogs to create the custom dialogs.
- Used Angular context-menu for custom tool-tip.
- Created AngularJS controllers, services and used AngularJS filters for filter functionality in search box and integrator functionalities.
- Extensively used CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) along with RWD to apply different styles to the layouts for varying screen sizes and pixels.
- Experience with GitHub for source code management, GIT for version control, Clear Quest for bug fixing and Grunt, Gulp, npm package manager
Confidential - Dallas, TX
- Worked the System Analyst and the project team to understand the requirements.
- Converted the Photoshop mockups in to written HTML and CSS pages.
- Created a library of visual components using High charts, D3, and jQuery for reporting results.
- Applied jQuery scripts for end user screen customization purposes and basic animation.
- Participated in all the stages of SDLC from requirements gathering to deployment of software.
- Created JUnit test cases to cover unit testing for the components.
- Implemented Ajax with jQuery to refresh results from Ajax page
- Used GIT for version control and code management.
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible on all the major browsers like Safari, Chrome, Firefox and IE.
- Worked closely with business users and developers of team to resolve issues.
- Worked with users to assist them in testing the changes made.
Environment: Java Script, HTML, CSS, AJAX, jQuery, DOM, XML, DHTML, XHTML, XSL, SQL Server and Windows 10.
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
- Performed risk analysis and predict the impact of fraud, waste and abuse using ReactJS and developed a Single Page Application (SPA).
- Used various features from ReactJS like data binding, routing, custom filters and directives to meet various customized requirements.
- Create responsive web pages using Media Queries.
- Improved existing UI Experience by utilizing the latest features of ReactJS with cross-browser compatibility.
- Used Bootstrap framework to customize the styling per the client requirements.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Reactjs and node.js.
- Used special syntax called JSX to mix HTML with Java Script with the help of React JS.
- Used the http services in ReactJS to make API calls and exchange data in JSON.
- Worked with Bootstrap to implement mobile first approach, created responsive web design.
- Created Responsive Designs (iPad/chrome books/ Tablet/Desktop) using HTML5, CSS3.
- Worked with the UX team regarding designs for HTML5 and CSS3 feature detection.
- General form validation was done using ES6 closures for Widget-app module
- Developed in React, Redux, Web API, SQL, Web Pack to meet story specs.
- Involved in AGILE SCRUM meetings, sprint planning sessions and retrospective meetings during the 2-week sprint cycles.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Responsible for developing CSS3 classes to GUI web page forms and controls.
- Worked with ASP.NET developers to enhance the functionality of web applications and to integrate front-end code with backend.
- Used AJAX frameworks like jQuery, JSON to develop rich GUIs and also involved in performance tuning the website.
- Developed HTML prototypes and ready XHTML documents with CSS style sheets.
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams.
- Used AJAX, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites
- JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers