- Elegant experience in the entire Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process from business analysis to design, development, testing, deployment and user support
- Experience with various domains like Healthcare, Telecommunications, Service and Security.
- Working Knowledge of Version Controlling using Git and providers like GitHub, Bitbucket and Gitlab .
- Eager to work on Experimental platforms .
- Intermediate experience with databases like Relational, Non - Relational Databases (SQL and NoSQL).
- Worked on Accessibility with WCGA guidelines.
- Exposure to REST-API Design, Development and knowledge with testing REST APIs.
- Understanding of templating engine Jade, handlebar for server-side templating.
- Experience in working payment authorization and payment module integration using customized and Integrating third party API’s like Google Maps, Weather, PayPal.
- Hands on experience in developing Authentication services involved registration using OAuth and JWT.
- Experience in front-end tooling/task runner workflows Gulp and Grunt.
- Experience in using online tools like RunKit, StackBlitz for run time development.
- Experience in using AWS CloudWatch for checking logs and Heroku for deployment .
- Experience in creating http tunnel using ngrok to share local host over web.
- Experience in using with Microsoft teams, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point and Outlook.
- Experience in using code editors like VS code, Atom, Sublime text 3.
- Able to work overtime, strong interest to learn new technologies depending on the project and situation.
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, HTTP Web Server
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
- Working on Microsoft Teams integrating WebEx meetings tab.
- Worked on WebEx integrations designing using Angular 6, jQuery and bootstrap libraries.
- Worked with various libraries like moment , datetimepicker, typeahead and timezones .
- Worked on accessibility using Accessibility Rich Internet Applications (ARIA, WAI=ARIA).
- Worked on Addin API services and Microsoft Bot Services.
- Consumed various NPM modules for the project.
- Working explicitly over User Interface using jQuery and Bootstrap.
- Consumed third party API’s and designed screens and appended functionalities.
- Knowledge of testing using mocha and chai to make sure the functionality.
- Used git and Bitbucket for version control and storage.
- Acted as a scrum master by owning the project.
- Worked on latest features using Angular 5, HTML, CSS, JS, Node JS combination.
- Worked with ES6 Modules and import, export operands.
- Involved in update process of Angular 2 application to Angular 5.
- Designed a vCard and deployed on Heroku, so users can download and save customer service representative contact in a single click.
- Worked on Dialogflow and Twilio text integrations for chatbots (Artificial Intelligence) .
- Worked on chatbots where Dialogflow integrated with Bots and Node server.
- Worked on Drupal using Acquia dev desktop.
- Designed and deployed Sign in and enrolling pages with validations.
- Designed attention grabbers for the website to grab user attention.
- Participated in test driven development using testing tools chai and mocha.
- Used bootstrap for the grid system.
Front End Developer
Confidential - Kansas
- Implemented web application using Angular 4, HTML5, TypeScript, Node JS, Express JS, MongoDB, Bootstrap and other web technologies.
- Worked on Payment module while developing card section forms.
- Worked on latest features of ES6 by using arrow functions and asynchronous functionalities.
- Built reusable code and components for future use.
- Worked extensively with Angular-CLI for creating Components, Services, Pipes, and various Directives .
- Worked on various libraries and UI components like Bootstrap, Underscore JS .
- Created customized services and custom modules for REST API's.
- Participated in behavioral driven development using testing tools Protractor, Jasmine, Karma .
- Developed optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Worked on Agile Methodology on priority-based tickets in a goal-oriented environment.
Confidential - New Jersey
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Built single page application (SPA) using Angular2, Node JS, Express JS and UI Dashboard.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using Angular and used predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager).
- Developed payment authorization forms with great user interface.
- Performed DOM manipulations using Angular Custom Directives and Built-in Directives.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Restful Web Services using AJAX (for Asynchronous requests), JSON .
- Used Arrow functions from ES6 explicitly.
- Worked with default parameters in ES6.
- Used JSON web tokens and guard services for security and authentication services.
- Used OAuth protocol for controlling authorization requests and created Auth guards as well.
- Used Postman for route testing and API requests to backend Node JS and Express.
- Deep understanding with advanced JS concepts, such as Closure, Callbacks, Promise and Observables.
- Worked on cross browser compatibility issues and fixed the bugs pertaining to various browsers.
- Used Loopback explorer for performing Post, Get methods and for API connection as well.
- Participated in test driven development using Jasmine, Karma and used Gulp.js as a build tool
- Worked in Agile Methodology using JIRA to work on user stories.
- Used Git for version control and GitHub as a code repository and for performing Pull Requests as well.
Junior Web Developer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developed responsive front-end interfaces, using modern web standards with a focus on usability and access from multiple platforms and devices.
- Got Familiar with AngularJS and explored how it works.
- Worked on passing data using Ajax, XML, http requests to server and populated JSON data.
- Responsible for parsing JSON data to & from the server for presentation, storage purposes in the project.
- Developed pages using HTML, CSS3 and JSON.
- Extensively used CSS and Bootstrap for styling the HTML elements
- Fixed Front-End issues with the layouts.