- Around 4 years of extensive IT experience in web application analysis, design, development and deployment of enterprise application with strong expertise on Object Oriented JAVA, J2EE, and Client Server technologies.
- Worked on different application and web servers like Glass fish, Apache Tomcat and Jboss.
- Extensive experience in IDE’s like Eclipse, NetBeans.
- Good experience in customizing FIORI Launchpad per client branding and requirement.
- Involved in creating end to end FIORI and SAPUI5 Apps using OData Services .
- Configuration of Fiori Launchpad with catalogs, tiles, and groups.
- Experienced in Object Oriented Analysis design (OOAD) techniques using UML and Rational rose.
- Experience in web application design using open source Spring MVC, Spring and Struts Frameworks.
- Coding and design skills in Core Java, OOPS Concepts, Servlets and JSP.
- Experience in utilizing open-source frameworks such as Angular .JS, Reacat .JS, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JSF and jQuery .
- Expertise in Database Design, creation and management of schema's, writing stored procedures, functions, DDL and DML Queries.
- Used Java Messaging Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous communication.
- Profound Knowledge in configuring and deploying web applications using Tomcat web server and application servers like Web Logic, JBOSS, and developed deployment descriptors for the EJB to deploy on IBM WebSphere.
- Good Understanding of relational database concepts and experience in Query construction using SQL. Extensive experience in writing, editing and maintaining database objects.
- Excellent analytical, logical and programming skills, Self-Motivated, Self-Starter, and can work with minimal supervision with effective Communication skills and Organizational skills combined with attention and Time management skills.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java JDK 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.8, J2SE, SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, CSS, DHTML, XML, XSL, XSLT, Java Script, jQuery.
J2EE Technologies: JDBC, JSP, Servlets, EJB 2.0/3.0, JMS, JNDI, AJAX, JAXB, JAXP, SWT, Swing with drag-n-drop Animation, JPA, Ext JS, AWT, Hibernate
Frameworks/Tools: Angular, Spring Boot, React, JSF, Struts, Hibernates, Bootstrap, WEB-SERVICES (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, REST)
Application/Web Server: Apache Tomcat, SQL Server, Sybase
Modelling Tools, Integration Tools: Rational Rose, UML/DOCKER, Jenkins
Databases: Oracle 12c/11g/10g, SQL Server, MYSQL, MS Access
Database Tools: Toad for SQL Server, Toad for Oracle, Toad for MySQL, and SQL Developer.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Confidential -Bridgewater, New Jersey
UI/Front End Developer
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Created a custom responsive web application to replace a legacy line-of-business web application using Angular JS.
- Used promises to do Ajax call to connect front-end to back-end.
- Analyzed the Node.JS server structure in legacy project, then mimicked the REST service by using Java JAX-WS API and did the corresponding configurations.
- Developed server-side scripts in shell to customize GIT and integrate it with tools like JIRA and Jenkins.
- Performed Test Driven Development (TDD) using JUnit.
- Developed Web Services to communicate to other modules using XML based SOAP and WSDL.
- Developed test code in Java language using Eclipse IDE.
- Extensively used design patterns like Singleton, Value Object, Service Delegator and Data Access Object.
- Created proof-of-concept using responsive web design, Node JS, HTML and Css3 and Bootstrap.
- Used D3.js for interactive data visualization.
- Followed top down approach to implement SOAP based web services & used AXIS commands to generate artifacts from WSDL file.
- Used SOAP-UI to test the Web Services using WSDL and developed REST services using JERSEY API.
- Used Maven tool to build project and JUnit to develop unit test cases.
- Used the Log4j framework to log the system execution details to log files.
- Knowledge about to develop the Sap Fiori Applications.
Environment: Java1.7, Java 1.8, AWS, Microservices, NodeJS, Mongo DB, Agile, JDBC, JSP, JSTL, Servlet, Java Beans, Hibernate, Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, XML, SQL, Oracle, WebLogic, JUnit, jQuery, JSON, Log4j, Web Services, Maven, Jenkins, Unix, JAX-WS, JAX-RS.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Experienced in Agile Methodology, participated in Sprints and daily Scrums to deliver software tasks on-time and with good quality on basis with onsite and offshore teams.
- Extensively used AWS to integration with Enterprise and web applications.
- Development of DAO layer using Hibernate Template and JDBC Template Operations.
- Core Service is developed as maven jar that can be included by other Microservices as their maven dependency.
- Used different type of Spring controllers depending on the business requirement.
- Used Spring boot for building spring applications in order to access them very quickly.
- Accessed the data from Spring Data which provides consistent data access from non-relational databases
- Implementation of Spring Security and LDAP integration.
- Development of REST web services using Spring.
- Integration with Spring security in all the spring web applications.
- Created auto deploy jobs using Jenkins and Maven. Developed Spring DAO templates to all type of CRUD operations.
- Created and maintained various DevOps related tools for the team such as deployment tools and development and staging environments on AWS and Cloud.
- Developed end to end application on Spring Boot framework (REST Application/Spring JPA using Crud repository).
- Development of Spring applications with micro services.
- Used Spring REST Template to use the exposed REST web services.
- Implementation of HTTP Basic Authentication to restrict access by looking up users in plain text password.
- Developed all the Junit test cases for all the different layer implementations.
- Used Hibernate Template and Core Hibernate 3.0 in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Experienced in using Spring Framework, using Controller, Service, Spring-WS and DAO layers to create flexible application subsystems.
- Used Jenkins tool and made customizations according to the local build to track out the build status.
- Used Hibernate 3.0 in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Developed JUnit test cases for Unit Testing and functional testing for various modules and prepared Code Documentation for future reference and upgrades.
- Implemented SOAP Web Service using JAX-WS and Spring Framework and generated client stubs from WSDL.
- Installed WebLogic/JBoss servers, configured domains for deploying applications.
- Developed Application using Spring DAO, Spring AOP and Hibernate, Spring annotations, Web Services like SOAP and Restful Web services
- Used Log4j Logger to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
Environment: Java 1.7, Spring, Hibernate, HTML, HTML5, TDD, CSS, CSS3, Java Script, Node JS, AJAX, Eclipse, XML, CVS, Maven, WSDL, SOAP, AXIS, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JERSEY, SOAP UI, Log4J, WebSphere server, UNIX, UNIX.