- Over 8+ years of professional software development experience with strong object - oriented analysis, designing and programming technical skills including 4+ years of extensive experience as a Developer in Enterprise Service Bus(ESB) projects using Mulesoft.
- Experience using mule connectors like DB, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, FILE, SFTP, JMS, Salesforce, SAP as a part of integration usage.
- Used IBM WebSphere Process Server to install and deploy the applications into a production environment.
- Designed Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams, Activity diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Flow Charts, and deployment diagrams using Rational Rose Tool and Microsoft Visio.
- Involved in synchronous approach which is used to processes each message on the same thread that initially received the message
- Experience in creating Web Services using JAX-WS, Apache Axis, XSL, XSLT, WSDL and SOAP message.
- Strong Experience in implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) using XML based Web Services (SOAP/WSDL) and REST Web Services.
- Extensively worked on XML technologies like XML, XSL, XSD, XSLT, XQuery, Xpath and DTD.
- Worked with XML parsers like SAX, DOM, JDOM, XML Beans and JAXP.
- Using IBM API Connect, leveraging APIs are created through operating system which connects from internal and external developer communities
- Hands on experience in solving software design issues by applying design patterns including Singleton Pattern, Session Façade, MVC, Proxy Pattern, Service Locator Pattern, Builder Pattern, DTO Pattern, DAO Pattern and Command Pattern.
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL programming. RDBMS experience includes Oracle, MS SQL Server 2000/2005, IBM DB2, and Stored Procedures & Triggers.
- Expertise in using ANT and Maven scripts for building & deploying application in web/App servers.
- Migrated from IBM WebSphere Portal Enable V6.0.1.x to WebSphere Portal Enable.
- Well experienced in working with application servers including IBM WebSphere, Red Hat JBoss Oracle Web Logic and Apache Tomcat servers.
- Expertise in applying JMS (Java Messaging Service) and Log4J for reliable information exchange across Java applications.
- Worked on Wrapper that provides much better interaction between the JVM and the underlying OS
- Experience in developing test cases and test plans by using Junit. Extensive experience in Unit testing, Integration testing and User Acceptance testing extensively.
- Design and development of integration workflows using MuleSoft ESB.
- Development and deployed integrated applications on IBM WebSphere Process Server which include working in the WebSphere Integration Developer development environment, working with Service Component Architecture APIs, and enabling the applications in a test or production server environment.
- Creating cluster environment using Mule ESB with Mule Anypoint Studio and Creating ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ with different topologies in Enterprise Integration
- Proficient with Web Services Description Language (WSDL) for describing Web services and developing a UDDI compliant registry for publishing and finding description for Web services.
- Used log4J for enabling runtime logging. Performed System Integration test to ensure quality of the system.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Core Java, Servlets, JSP, Java Beans, JDBC, JNDI, EJB Session beans, Entity beans, MDB, JPA
Frameworks: Struts 1.x/2.x, Spring 3.x, Spring WebFlow, JMS, Hibernate
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, AJAX, Angular JS, Bootstrap JS,Node JS, XML, XSLT, JAXP, XST,DTD, JAXB, JAXP
Application Servers: IBM WebSphere 7.x/8.x, WebLogic 9.x/10.3.3, Jboss, and Apache Tomcat 8.x
Programming Languages: Java/J2EE, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL, SAS Advanced, BPEL, UML
SOA Tools: Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle WSM, Oracle Process Manager, JDeveloper, Confidential WPS.
WSDL, SOAP, UDDI, JAXWS, JAX: RS, CXF, AXIS, SOAP UI
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL
IDE: Eclipse, RAD, NetBeans, Anypoint studio
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux
Build tools: Shell Scripting, Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Cruise Control, Graddle
Version Controlling tools: CVS, SVN, Clear Case, GIT HUB
Others: Rational Clearcase, CVS, DB Visualizer, MQ Series, ANT, Log4J, Javadoc, Jenkins, JIRA tool, Edit Plus, Ervin, IBM Optim, SOAP UI
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr. Mulesoft Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible and active in the analysis, definition, design, implementation and deployment of full software development life-cycle (SDLC) of the project.
- AGILE development process has been followed. Experienced with stand-up, Retrospective, Demo, Planning and Code review meetings.
- Used AJAX for request response processing without reloading the complete page.
- Developed PERL scripts to automate frequent reports for the users.
- Involved in injecting dependencies into code using spring core module concepts like IOC of Spring Framework.
- Developed queued-asynchronous approach which uses a queue to decouple the flow’s receiver from the other steps in the flow..
- Hands on experience with IBM WebSphere Portal server 7.0 which offers the complete set of portal services necessary to deliver a single point of personalized interaction to applications, content, business processes for a unified user experience
- Worked with Project Managers, Senior Management, and other stakeholders to define project goals, scope and define requirements .
- Extensively used various J2EE design patterns like Factory, Singleton, Data Access Objects, Data Transfer Objects, Business Delegate and Session Façade in the project, which facilitates clean distribution of roles and responsibilities across various layers of processing.
- Involved in Service Oriented Architecture which provides service to other components by application components, through a communication protocol over a network
- Hands on experience on Wraper that can handle system signals and start parameters.
- Hands on experience in Enterprise Integration Patterns that are accepted solutions to recurring problems within a given context and they provide a framework for designing, building messaging
- Implemented Synchronous flow to meet the requirements of transactional processing
- Integration of Mule ESB system while utilizing MQ Series, Http, File system and SFTP transports.
- Used SOAP integration exclusively on XML to provide messaging services
- Implemented data transformation using XPATH, XSLT, Data Weave, custom java classes.
- Used Anypoint Platform which enables organizations to rapidly connect legacy assets to SaaS technologies without disrupting existing business processes
- By Using Mule Connectors and standard integration protocols,which provides a means to access web services and resources.
- Utilized SaaS service or a customer managed deployment on cloud of choice, on-or-off-premises for migrating IBM WPS 7.0 to Mulesoft API
- Extensively used Mule components that includes File, SMTP, FTP, SFTP, JDBC Connector, and Transaction Manager.
- Migrated Mule ESB 3.5 apps to Mule ESB 3.7.3 and updated all the dependencies.
- Migrated deprecated Data Mapper mapping to Data Weave in MULE ESB.
- Developed RESTful/SOAP web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture.
- Design and Implemented XML/WSDL/SOAP/RESTFUL Web Services to provide the interface to the various clients running on both Java and Non-Java applications.
- Design and document REST/HTTP, SOAP APIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy.
- Experience in MuleSoftAnypoint API platform on designing and implementing Mule APIs.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience in documenting and designing REST API’s using RAML.
- Used RAML file for producing the URL which is used for access to the data from SAP system by the salesforce team
- Have written MUnit test cases to validate the Mule flows.
- Implemented asynchronous messaging using Active MQ.
- Interacted with the SME's and stakeholders to get a better understanding of client business processes and gather business Requirements .
- Developed Mule flows to integrate Data from various sources into Database, from ActiveMQ topics and queues, some transformations were also done at the integration layer.
- Used message sequencing groups that can guarantee ordering of related messages,
- Developed interfaces between SAP, Sales Force, REST and SOAP web-services.
- Developing Mule ESB projects for the services with synchronous and asynchronous Mule flows.
- Extensively involved in developing core persistence classes using Hibernate framework, writing HQL queries, creating hibernate mapping (. hbm) files.
- Involved in writing SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Views for Oracle 11g database, mapping done through Hibernate.
- Used CVS (Concurrent Version System) as the configuration management tool.
- Used Asynchronous parallel processing for situations where the receiver can accept messages significantly faster than the rest of the flow can process those messages.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information from the Oracle database.
- Used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for writing the queries.
- Used Log4J components for logging. Perform daily monitoring of log files and resolve issues.
- Involved in installing and configuring Eclipse IDE, Ant, Web Logic and Maven for development.
- Actively involved in getting the QA, UAT and production issues resolved.
Confidential San Jose CA
MuleSoft Integration Designer/Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Used Mule ESB in designing the application as a middleware between the third-party system and the customer side system.
- Work closely with functional leads/PMs to understand the partner integration requirements.
- Done with preparation of design document specifications, troubleshoots and testing.
- Integrated different enterprise applications based on the designed architecture.
- Configuring the Mule process for fetching the data from topic and makes web service calls to the middle tier Mule ESB for processing.
- Used Data Mapper as well as Data Weave for data transformations and data validations within flows & sub flows.
- Implemented asynchronous flow that uses an increased number of threads to handle high peak loads
- Implemented synchronous and Asynchronous messaging scopes using Active MQ in Mule.
- Used Anypoint Connectors to facilitate integration of Mule applications with third-party APIs. and standard integration protocols, providing a means to access web services and resources.
- Used Database Connectors to connect with respective systems using Mule ESB.
- Integration of Mule ESB system while utilizing MQ Series, Http, File system and SFTP transports.
- Used MuleSoft’s solutions for legacy system which empower developers to be productive through the power of API-led connectivity.
- Hands on expeience in Message Sequencing that can get load balancing across multiple consumers.
- Used AMQP Endpoints to connect to RabbitMQ which is a messaging queue.
- Extensively used Mule components that includes File Transport, SMTP Transport, FTP/SFTP Transport, JDBC Connector, and Transaction Manager.
- Developed RESTful/SOAP web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture
- Building web applications in WCAG guidelines.
- Configured server setting properties and Database drivers.
- Utilized custom logging framework for Mule ESB application
- Used encryption algorithms to encrypt the fields in the environment properties.
- Used Mule connectors within Mule flows to send and receive data over a protocol or using an API .
- Utilized integration Patterns, integration tools, EAI, Transformations, XML Schemas, and XSLT.
- Involved in SOA from the planning, development, and quality assurance testing of services to their deployment and consumption.
- Used Quartz connector to schedule the batch jobs.
- Architected Integrations using Mule Soft ESB environments for both on premise and Cloud hub environments.
- Experience in developing interfaces between Salesforce and Oracle ERP using Informatica Cloud/Mule ESB technologies.
- Experience in MulesoftAny point API platform on designing and implementing Mule APIs.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience in documenting and designing REST API's using RAML File.
- Work on developing REST API for Micro services architecture to ensure deployment of software bundles to the data center rack.
- Involved in design, built, and deployed applications utilizing AWS stack (including Amazon EC2, S3 and SQS).
- Used Amazon EC2 for Integration with Tcat Server REST APIs for management and control.
- Working knowledge of API management using Anypoint API management tools.
- Involved in creation & deployment of the application, done with unit testing by writing the MUnit test case.
- Provided production support by debugging system issues.
Skills: Java 1.7,Anypoint Studio 5.3.2, Oracle-SQL, Mule ESB 3.6.2 with Mule Server 3.7.2, Mule Management Console 3.7, RabbitMQ 3.5.3, ActiveMQ, RAML, Cloudhub, Apache-Maven 3.3.3, Log4j 1.2.14, Nexus 2.11.4 (Nexus Maven Repository), Amazon EC2, Mongo DB.
Confidential, San Diego CA
Java Mule ESB Integration Consultant
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing flows / orchestrations for integrating the components written on top of different internal platforms using Mule ESB and Active MQ.
- Involved in Production Deployment and production support.
- Worked on Meta Data Framework for UI side to implement different components for page view.
- Worked on Enterprise Application Integration which is related to middleware technologies such as message-oriented middleware .
- Worked on WSDL, it is an XML format for describing network services as a set of endpoints operating on messages containing either document-oriented or procedure-oriented information.
- Used Synchronous flow, which are considered to a single unit
- Used Rally Defect tracking system and to keep track user stories.
- Implemented back end code that merges with UI component for better user interaction and to simply their experience.
- Involved in Service-oriented architecture which can be implemented with Web services
- Used HTML, DHTML, Java Script, AJAX, JQUERY, JSP and Tag Libraries to develop view pages in WFN portal.
- Active participation from development team for Feature Activation Project for old clients who needs HRB activation. (WFN 2 or R185). Experience with SVN repository.
- Developed the core modules for the services by using n- tier architecture.
- Coding end to end for adding more bulk queue to overcome database retention for HRB module.
- Involved in Mule Runtime, it is only unified platform that combines data and application integration across legacy systems, SaaS applications, and APIs with hybrid deployment options for maximum flexibility.
- Used Struts2.0 and interacted with backend database using Hibernate framework.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information from the Oracle database. Used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for writing the queries.
- Used Validator framework of the Struts2.0 for client side and server-side validation.
- Parsed the XML based responses using JAXB Parser and validated XML against the schema.
- Extensively used Mule Runtime or Mule ESB to integrate systems, web services and configure the runtime environment.
- Involved in creating http inbound & outbound flows and orchestration using XPath using MULE ESB.
- Done with transformers, exception handling, testing & Security of Mule ESB endpoint through WSSR.
- Extensively participated in conversion from Sybase to oracle databases.
- Developing Web Service Client Component to make use of Power Image System's XML API.
- Deployed EJB Components on Web Logic, Used JDBC API for interaction with Oracle DB.
- Implemented and used Web Services with the help of WSDL and SOAP to get updates from the third parties.
- Developed MDB files
- Used catch exception strategy to design a unique strategy for handling a message that contains an error using XSLT to simplify comparison of project specific large XML configuration files.
- Introduced OSGI for server-side development on Web Logic App server.
- Create Load Test script using QA artifacts to replicate the JVM Crash.
- Used Eclipse for development purposes. Also, integrated JIRA in Eclipse for tracking the bugs
- Supported IST, QA and UAT builds and identified issues in Smoke testing and tracked them efficiently.
- Involved in deploying the application in UNIX and to connect to see logs for fixing UAT/Production defects. Used ANT for building and deploying Application.
- Worked on different VM environment such as Linux, UBUNTU as per team and project requirements.
- Used Tivoli Access Manager to control access and enforce policies across multiple resources
Skills: JAVA 1.6, J2EE, Servlets 2.4, EJB 2.0, JDBC 2.0, JAXB, Struts, DAO, Meta Data Framework, HTML, Java Script, XML, CSS, Ajax, Web logic Application server 10.3, LDAP, Oracle 10g, Log4J, Eclipse 3.1, CVS, JQUERY, Ant 1.5, SOA, SOAP, DB2, PL/SQL, SQL, Web Services-WSDL, SOAP, UDDI, SOAP UI, Mule ESB 3.5.4, JAX-RS, JERSEY, Linux.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Worked as core technical team member for analysis of requirements, design, development, unit and integration testing.
- Interacting with the Business Analyst and Host to understating the requirements using the Agile methodologies and SCRUM meeting to keep track and optimizing the end client needs.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC).
- Used Microsoft Visio for developing Use case diagrams, Activity flow diagrams, Class diagrams and Object diagrams in the design phase.
- Used Core Java - GOF & J2EE patterns for designing the applications.
- Worked with the Struts framework hibernate integration to maximize the Classical model view controller layer (MVC) Architecture.
- Developed action classes and action forms to collect input.
- Used the Struts validation and Tiles Framework in the presentation layer.
- Implemented complex back-end component to get the count in no time against large size MySQL database (about 4 crore rows) using Java multi-threading.
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database. Generated the Hibernate mapping files and developed the underlying domain objects.
- Used DAO on the Data access layer with the Hibernate. Actively involved in designing and implementing Singleton, MVC and several other design patterns such as Composite View, Session Façade, Business Delegate, Bean Factory, DAO.
- Used Apache CXF for creating the Web Services to interact with other modules.
- Developed WSDL in eclipse. Used SOAP to retrieve provider's data and SOAP UI to test Web services.
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and ANT to build the application and deployed on Web Logic.
- Configured and used Log4J for logging.
- Used Tortoise SVN for version control and used HPQC to track defects and change requests.
- Used SAML for SSO login to access the web service provided and OAuth for authorizing the user to the application.
- Implemented the user interface using the Java script, JSP, AJAX, HTML, CSS and Taglibs.
- Involved in evaluating various tools and tool kits to improve the development performance.
- Designed OO components and developed the functionality based on reusability in Core Java.
- Designed a guided inspection template and inspected the design models.
- Worked on functional test cases and tabulated functional test analysis.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prepared Requirement Specification Document by analyzing the business requirements.
- Analyzed the Requirements and Functional Specifications of the application using waterfall model
- Contribution in Requirement gathering, designing, coding, release management.
- Involved in project initiation, estimation activities, requirements gathering sessions, communicated directly with the Site merchandising team to get the appropriate requirements
- Involved in the Design phase of the application.
- Worked on application center screens and developed user interfaces using JSP.
- Used Java Script for client-side validations.
- Have written browser specific AJAX call code to invoke the services & update the UI controls.
- Code written in Java with features like Collections, Exception Handling, Serialization, IO and multithreading
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that uses JSP, Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Used Struts taglibs to develop UI pages.
- Integrated application with Validation framework for server-side validations.
- Involved in the implementation of Web Services using Restful APIs.
- Developed ANT scripts and developed builds using Apache ANT.
- Used Rational Clear case as Version control and configuration management tool.
- Involved in the Unit Testing of the application using JUnit.
- Implemented logging mechanism using Log4j framework.
- Written code to do xml parsing using JAXP & Marshalling and Un-Marshalling using JAXB.
- Used WebSphere Application Server for deployment.
- Have written SQL queries & PL-SQL - Stored procedures, functions, triggers, cursors, and object types.
- Involved in integrating different modules in the project.
- Involved in doing Junit.
Skills: Eclipse, JSP, Struts, Validation Framework, JDBC, Restful Web Services, Log4j, ANT, JUnit, Oracle10g, XML, CVS, WebSphere, Java Script, MVC.