- Developed Single Page Applications (SPA) i.e. web applications using Angular.js, Backbone.js, node.js, handlebars and mustache.js.
- Valuable experience in creating services as classes in typescript importing into the Components in Angular 4.0.
- Expertise in using the Angular 4.0 Directives, Dependency Injection, Services, Routing, pipes, Animations, Forms etc.
- Worked with http interceptor’s configurations for security in Angular 4.0 applications.
- Strong experience in AngularJS for building apps and declarative templates with data-binding, created some custom directives in the application.
- Developed single page applications using Angular2/4, Typescript and web pack.
- Experience with Angular2/4components, Dependency Injection, Services, Routing, pipes, Animations, Forms, AOT, Lazy Loading etc.
- Extensive knowledge in ReactJS for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
- Hands-on experience in using ReactJS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Well versed with the implementation of Ajax in any web pages and expert in Restful services consuming using Get, Post, delete methods While accessing external API And Experience using AJAX calls to create interactive web applications.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions and well versed W3C standards and good knowledge on Wireframes, Sketches, Prototypes.
- Experience with NPM Grunt, Gulp and Bower modules of NodeJS.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and issue tracking and expertise in Software Configuration Management using Version Control Software such as SVN and GIT.
- Knowledge in developing Web Applications with various Open Source frameworks like: Struts Framework 1.3, Spring Framework and Spring MVC.
- Extensive experience working in both AGILE/SCRUM and SDLC based development environment and participating in SCRUM sessions that includes Analyzing, Designing and Coding.
- Worked on IDEs like Eclipse, Visual studio, Notepad++, IntelliJ, Sublime Text 3, ATOM, Net Beans, WebStorm and Brackets.
- Strong skills in Relational Databases like MySQL and MongoDB.
- Having good knowledge in designing and developing the Java/J2EE Service projects from the scratch level to deploying them in to the production environments.
- Leveraged Vue.js resources for all data access, Encapsulating URLs, and standardizing data access interfaces
Confidential, Deerfield, IL
Sr. Front End Developer.
- Participated in Software Development Life-Cycle SDLC preparing Requirement Specification documents, design documents, Test cases and Analysis, User Training documents and Technical Help documents.
- Designated UI architecture for the internal web application and worked with designers to constructs conceptual Wireframes and Mock-ups.
- Developed page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management review.
- Working with AJAX data consisting of JSON/XML/JSONP responses, parsing the same and presenting on UI layer.
- Implemented stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Worked with CSS background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors.
- Developed Prototype of the intranet web application using Photoshop and Axure.
- Worked on Design and development of Restful APIs using Node.js and JSON.
- Involved in designing interactive experiences, animations and storyboards for presentations.
- Build up and refined low- to high-fidelity interface design concepts and/or interactive prototypes while considering the bounds of selected technologies.
- Implemented various screens for the frontend using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager).
- Developed administrative UI interface for a data gathering, and reporting tool using jQuery UI, and Backbone.js.
- Worked with RESTful web services to integrate between Server Side to Client Side.
- Co-ordinated with QA for testing, Production releases, Application deployment and
- Involved in Production Support and minor enhancements as per application requirements.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr. Front End Developer
- Extensively used MEAN stack for implementation of this Web application.
- Worked on ReactJS for building encapsulated components, to pass rich data through app and keep state out of the DOM.
- Created the static page demo based on the conceptual PSD sketches of the web site analyzed the page's functionalities and extracted the common components.
- Designed Reducers and Action Dispatchers to maintain common updated state around all the container components using Redux.
- Used Middleware, Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from back-end and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Used ReactJS Flux architecture for unidirectional data flow & also used React Routers for synchronizing UI and URL.
- Chat data in local storage and connecting to APIs in parallel & implemented SPA by using several in built core directives, expressions and modules in perspective of Vue.js.
- Used Backbone.js for connecting the API's which enforces the communication to the server while also implemented mock services in Node.js
- Developed Node JS Frameworks which will be interfacing with data stores as well as frameworks and services.
- Integrated modules with designs and requirements by implementing Node JS.
- Worked on Node JS to improve all server-side logic, maintain centralized database, and ensure high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Created MongoDB database schema design, store JSON format data, and retrieve data from database using Mongoose drivers.
- Used MVC architecture of Framework for developing web applications and to simplify the code complexity.
- Implemented Gulp build setup to be as reusable and centralized for web development of the project.
- Altered existing UI layouts and created new layouts with SASS (CSS Pre-processor) to oblige new modifications in website design.
- Worked with QA team and used testing frameworks like Jasmine, Karma, Mocha and Chai bug tracking and issue tracking.
- Represented as a liaison between web development and user experience team and used GIT for Version Control to track check-ins and rollback code.
Confidential, Topeka, KS
Front End Developer
- Constructed web pages for application using MVC3, & Java Script, jQuery, NodeJS, Karma, Jasmine.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP pages.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications
- Involved in writing JQUERY-based Ajax requests using JQUERY. Get (URL, data, callback, type) or JQUERY. Ajax (options) and JQUERY. Post (URL, data, callback, and type).
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag and Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Developed Single Page Application using Angular.js for different modules including event driven pages.
- Developed custom Angular.js proxy to send requests to client’s APIs, handling authentication and custom headers.
- Utilized Node.js for server hosting and developed entire server side using Node.js with Express.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Worked on React JS virtual Dom and React views, Rendering using components which contains Custom HTML tags.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Contacted with different customer for their requirements and modified code as the customer needs.
- Worked in Onsite - Offshore model & written SQL Queries to interact with Oracle database.
- Used SVN for version control and ClearQuest for defect tracking.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.
Confidential, Eagan, MN
Front End Developer
- Responsible for the design of web applications right from the conceptualization stage to its implementation and maintenance.
- Participated in meetings with the end-clients to develop layout, color scheme for the web page and implemented them.
- Strong Experience in dealing with CSS Animations, Backgrounds, Layouts, Positioning, Text, Border, Padding and CSS Box Model.
- Involved in Writing and Executing SQL Scripts and responsible for fixing the issues and monitoring it to make sure it releases in time.
- Used Backbone.js for making ajax calls (GET, POST) for triggering or fetching data from Restful API's provided by the backend team.
- Developed backend web services using Node JS and stored dependencies using NPM.
- Design with a Good background working in Wireframes, Prototypes and Mock-ups.
- Developed UI using IDE Tools like Eclipse, NetBeans for Web development.
- Implemented Caching, Session State, Cookie Management, view state, POST and GET techniques.
- Worked with designers to create mockups for the client screen per the provided wireframes.
- Analyzed and parsed the response of JSON/XML to update DOM.
- Fabricated style sheets to manage the look-and-feel of the site using CSS, bootstrap and XML.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Web pack and Grunt.
- Developed AJAX based web-based UI framework by utilizing jQuery library.
- Well Versed in using Jira for tracking issues, defects and project management.
- Used jQuery plug-in to implement features as a lightbox, sliders and other intuitive features.
- Worked extensively with the backend team to integrate the HTML code into JSPs.
- Worked with PHP for server-side scripting and had an experience in working with XSLT.
- Experience in using various IDE's like MS Visual Studio, Notepad++ and sublime text.
- Developed components involving closures, event handling and Object-Oriented Java Script.
- Developed the custom data grids upon jQuery framework to deliver the business data Involved in daily defect triage calls, fixed various serious defects based on their impact on the application.
- Worked upon the dashboard for the project which contains a variety of charts and drag-and-drop components using jQuery UI library
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
Jr. Front End Developer
- Used Bootstrap to implement responsive design for web application, with the help of CSS Media Queries to maintain larger style sheet.
- Used AJAX and jQuery to implement asynchronous functions and features, also used jQuery UI for Drag-Drop to make web page more user-interactive.
- Utilized AngularJS to build new MVC structure to set some custom filters and directives.
- Used AngularJS AJAX calls (such as GET, PUT, POST) to transmit or fetch data from RESTful APIs which were created and provided by back-end team.
- Implemented Single Page Application (SPA) by using AngularJS which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Created AngularJS custom directives and made restrictions for the directive created.
- Used AngularJS to implement form validation and collection customer’s data by creating AngularJS components such as directives, controllers, services and so on.
- Used HTML, CSS to design page layouts that can meet cross-browser compatibility for various browsers.
- Used Jasmine with Karma to do unit test.
- Used SVN as the project version control tool system and used Agile methodology for requirement gathering.
- Communicated with QA team to work in code debug, performance check and defects resolve.