- Around 7 Years of experience in Designing, Analyzing, Developing, Deploying, Testing applications using User Interface ( UI ).
- Experience in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM.
- A seasoned Front - End/UI Developer with comprehensive experience in application development utilizing various programming languages and techniques, including strong AngularJS, React JS and Twitter Bootstrap.
- A continuing aspiration to advance in new technologies while providing quality programming with attention to detail in an environment that encourages growth.
- Excellent working knowledge and thorough exposure on compatibility issues with different versions of browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Google Chrome.
- Good Knowledge on how to implement User-centered design (UCD) methodology.
- Good understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM functions.
- Experience with Styling and Responsive Design techniques using technologies such as LESS, and SASS.
- Experience in developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Experience in Building responsive mobile user interfaces using Ionic and Apache Cordova, J-Query Mobile.
- Created Mobile Web Solutions using Responsive Web Design (RWD), twitter Boot Strap and JQUERY MOBILE.
- Expertize with D3 & High charts for Data Visualization.
- Strong working experience in various IDE's, Dreamweaver, Visual studio, Notepad++, Eclipse, Sublime Text, Adobe Photoshop and JBoss developer studio.
- Experienced in debugging web applications in different browsers and tools using Firebug, and testing applications using Protractor, Jasmine, Mocha, and karma, Firefox, Chrome developer's tool and Firebug.
- Responsible for writing automatic runnable tasks using Grunt and Gulp to improve development efficiency.
- Expert in designing web applications and web contents utilizing various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Worked with various DevOps tools Extensive experience in implementation of the version control software GIT and SVN.
- Strong communication, collaboration & team building skills with proficiency in grasping new technical concepts quickly.
- Self-starter always inclined to learn new technologies and Team Player with very good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Other Technologies: Karma, Jasmine, Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Protractor, Mocha, Agile methodologies, Jenkins, LESS, SASS.
IDE's and Tools: Eclipse IDE/3.X, HTTP web server, Apache Tomcat server 7.0.63, Sublime, VScode, Bracket.
Publishing Tools: Adobe PageMaker, MS Office
Wire Frame Tools: Adobe Illustrator CSS3 and Adobe Photoshop.
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Bugzilla, (internet explorer)
Database: PL/SQL(oracle), MySQL, MSSQL
Operating System: Windows NT4.0 XP/, LINUX, MAC OS X
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Being in Agile methodology was involved in all aspects of the project right from requirements phase to production support.
- Participated to gather and document client needs to the granularity and worked towards prototyping the same.
- Writing components that hold model data and call back functions for the actions triggered from view.
- Upgrading the project from Angular2 to Angular 4 and performed form validations using reactive forms for sign in and inputting ticket rising information from Angular4.0 framework.
- Writing controllers that are responsible for transferring control between components, routing and rendering views.
- Maintained and improved over two hundred XSLT programs actively in use for better performance, optimized data integrity and quality.
- Consuming bootstrap like Blue-UI components that are compatible for different browsers and resolutions.
- Enhanced the existing React/Redux based calendar application by implementing features to show, edit and delete events upon hovering over the corresponding dates in the calendar view.
- Creating pages that are cross-browser compatible.
- Involved in API Integration using Node JS and Mongo DB as a data base connection.
- Developed code to call the web service/APIs to fetch the data and populate on the UI using jQuery.
- Used Ajax, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Used Require.Js for dependency injection.
- Used Angular to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Application (SPA)
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Experience in selecting the Test Cases to be automated and performed functional testing of the front end using Selenium (IDE and Web Driver) & created Data Driven framework using JUnit.
- Designed UI patterns, UX patterns, GUI designs, page illustrations, and user conceptual designs, templates and banners by using Adobe Flash, Action Script 2.0, Adobe Photoshop CS4 and Adobe Illustrator CS4.
- Extensively used Angular 4.0/2.0 & Typescript, ionic framework and jQuery to provide UI functionality.
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree. Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Used React Flux architecture to create the data layers in the application and to bring the Model View Controller architecture for the application.
- Making pages comply to Accessibility requirements (ADA) for physically challenged and all who uses the website.
- Developed responsive applications using Bootstrap.js, Require.js and Node.js, D3.js which allowed the same application to be optimized for both mobile and desktop resolutions.
- Developed test scripts to automate process of testing in Protractor Angular 2/4. Contributed to write e2e and unit tests with Protractor and Jasmine with Karma as tests runner.
- Used various JQuery and Bootstrap plugins like date picker, Bootstrap select etc.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application that is remote and global to different financial institutions.
- Used JIRA, experience in trouble shooting issues and fixing defects.
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, IE Developer Toolbar, for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Testing, fixing the bugs and troubleshooting technical problems.
- Produced semantically appropriate, standards compliant markup, and produced Rich User Interfaces.
- Used Angular4 as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Actively involved in using Angular4, Typescript, Bootstrap and HTML5 to enable client-side date to meet specific criteria by applying various validation variables.
- Implemented Angular components for UI services to consume REST services using Component based architecture by providing Angular2/4.
- Enhanced an existing AngularJS application to follow strict MVC patterns for improved source code maintenance and enhanced performance.
- Developed the application using Angular 2/4 along with HTML, CSS4 and Typescript and bootstrap4, spring, Hibernate, MySQL and DB.
- Developed various web pages and components using Angular2 by implementing predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager).
- Collaborating with designer to create views for a responsive, single page app in React.js and maintaining current code.
- Used Ajax & JSON communication for accessing RESTful web services data payload and to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Adding ES6 features involving ERROR functions, Promises, Exports, Imports and TEMPLATE strings.
- Maintain and enhance UI using Ionic and running xml upload applications.
- Data Mapping: Developed XSLT programs for transformation of data from database and spreadsheets into new data format.
- Implemented AngularJS based http service to make AJAX requests to call the web services/APIs to fetch the data and populate the UI. Utilized Web sockets andNode.js to provide real time support.
- Used automated scripts and performed functionality testing during the various phases of the application development using Selenium IDE.
- Used Bootstrap to render grid system and run media queries to make the web portal responsive according to the size of the device.
- Utilized Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver and Illustrator for the front-end development such as web pages, graphics and multimedia's.
- Designed and built components and use Templates to create UI application and extend HTML with directives and data binding.
- Worked on merging, committing the branches in the version control GIT and JIRA for issue assignment and development tracking.
- Used Grunt JS and the open source from GitHub to stream build system in front-end web development.
- Designed a responsive website using Bootstrap grid system to layout contents that fit different devices including mobile, tablet and desktop.
Confidential, Bristol, CT
- Provided feedback and strategies for inputs on the layouts and UX during design discussions and user experience sessions.
- Conducted practicality investigation of transformation from JSP based UI to Angular based HTML formats.
- Used Ajax, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mock ups and involved in UI review with UI architect and business units.
- Page design with HTML5, CSS3, Adobe Photoshop and Java scripting, created prototypes based on static and approved wireframes using human factor designs and different layout techniques
- Involved in applying patches from community to Cassandra DB in production.
- Testing the website on multiple browsers with their old as well as latest release.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Development, Documentation, Testing, Deployment, Version Control and production support.
- Worked on Bootstrap, LESS to develop User Interface with responsive design.
- Responsible to write unit test cases using jasmine-karma, Angular Mock.
- Used Eclipse & Web Strom as editor and used chrome Developer tools for debugging.
- Web services, data interchange formats, security issues like XSS, XSRF and SEO techniques.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, IE, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the on-going project status and issues using JIRA.
- Developed UI components for various client hybrid mobile applications and web based applications using Ext.JS, jQuery, Angular JS, Bootstrap, Require JS, Cordova/Phone Gap and more.
- Using AngularJS created Responsive Web Design (RWD) and did data manipulations to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Worked closely with SQA team in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross platform compatibility.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using component based architecture provided by Angular 4.
Confidential - Columbus, OH
Web UI Developer
- Designed and developed the layouts using CSS3, Box model and HTML.
- Coordinated with the Business Analysts and conducted feedback sessions with the Associates in order to understand the requirements of the user interface layout of the web application.
- Debugged the website using Chrome Developer’s tool and manipulated the nodes using DOM functions.
- Created the logos, images and icons that were used across multiple pages using Adobe Photoshop.
- Defined and developed the presentation layer of the application using HTML, CSS3 and Ajax.
- Responsible for track on technologies stack includes AngularJS, Backbone JS, JQuery, Ext JS, Underscore JS, LESS, Java, MySQL, Cassandra.
- Developed the pages that are complaint to W3C and ADA standards.
- Developed Animation Button, Navigation Bars using BootStrap.
- Helped to create a mobile friendly website with BootStrap.
- Used JIRA tool for task assignment, bug tracking and fixture.
- Used JSON for data exchange between client and server.
- Used Ajax to reduce the network load and update only the certain components of the website.
- Actively participated and provided feedback in a constructive and insightful manner during weekly Iterative review meetings to track the progress for each iterative cycle and figure out the issues.
- Ensured site design integrity and quality control consistency throughout the project’s lifecycle.
- Updated the website from time to time for special Requirements.
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links.
- Designed Single Page web applications, using the latest tools such as HTML, JQuery, AJAX, Bootstrap, CSS/SASS and Responsive design.
- Involved in Agile/ full software development lifecycle. Designing, coding, testing, debugging and support.
- Involved in developing Front End Programming for Web applications.
- Worked with Internal Clients for business objectives, project scope and the requirements of the project.
- Designed Responsive Web pages using Media Queries.
- Created complex JIRA workflows including project workflows, screen schemes, permission scheme and notification schemes in JIRA.
- Designed CSS3 based web pages which were cross-browser compatible.
- Created screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Experience in making Responsive web pages using Bootstrap and media queries.
- Used Angular JS for two-way data binding.
- Redesign and maintain existing web application utilizing HTML, CSS, JQuery.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features.
- Involved in user experience sessions and design discussions to enhance the designs and provide input on the layouts.
- Used GIT for version Repository maintenance.