- AWS certified engineer with experience in automating, configuring and deploying instances on AWS, Azure environments, and Data centers.
- Hands - on experience in provisioning AWS, Azure resources using Cloud Formation and terraform modules.
- Extensively experienced in working on version control tools like GIT and software build tools such as Apache Maven, Ant.
- Implemented testing environment for Kubernetes and administrated the Kubernetes Clusters.
- Deployed and Orchestrated the applications with Kubernetes.
- Used Jenkins and pipelines to drive all microservices builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes, Created Pods and managed using Kubernetes
- Skilled in automating tasks using Ansible playbooks, Shell scripting, and Python
- Hands-on experience with Jenkins administration, backups and plug-ins and extensively worked on CI/CD pipeline for code deployment from developer code check-in to production deployment.
- Worked with configuration management tools like Puppet, chef. Setup Puppet Master, client and configured puppet modules to deploy containers in docker.
- Collaborated work using Docker for virtualization, containerizing and deploying applications securely. Performed automation tasks by linking two containers.
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MY SQL, SQL Server and Oracle.
- Working closely with development, test, documentation and product management teams to deliver high-quality products in a fast-paced environment.
- Designing and maintaining a scalable and highly available infrastructure to support the IT organization.
- Coordinating closely with the Engineering team on hardware deployment, service upgrades, and outages (planned and unplanned).
- Monitoring the utilization of resources, maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
Graduate Research Assistant (Intern)
- Recommendation Systems of Dress Dataset using Apriori Algorithm.
- Deployed Web app with S3 bucket, Route 53 and Cloud Front.
- Created reusable Macros and developed MATLAB and R programs for Validation and Analysis, Data Cleaning and Report generation.
- Designed a home page for University website, made few changes in User Interface (HTML-5, CSS, BOOTSTRAP, MySQL) for making it more efficient and user-friendly.
- Website is deployed using AWS (S3, ELB, DynamoDB, EBS, SNS and CloudFront).
- Created LAMP Stack with Docker Containers. Bash scripts are used for automation and backing up the MySQL database.
- Used Amazon EC2 instances in an Auto Scaling group with a multi-AZ Amazon RDS database instance for storage.
- Assisted student in Trouble-shooting problems related to web page development using WordPress.
DevOps Software Engineer
- Working knowledge of build automation and CI/CD.
- Always challenge current situation and propose innovative ideas to continuously improve our framework and Ways of Working.
- Working with development teams to provide support and solution for automation.
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of continuous build/deployment systems.
- Worked closely with the software engineering and product management teams to design, deliver and manage our services with high uptime.
- Developed website as a part of projects.