- Around 6 years of experience in creating UI web applications.
- Strong Experience in Banking, Insurance and E - commerce Domains
- Solid experience with Responsive Web Design using media queries and Bootstrap.
- Strong experience in CSS3 preprocessors styling such as SASS and LESS .
- Strong knowledge and understanding of MEAN ( MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, Node JS ) stack development for full stack web application development.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, Using AJAX.
- Proficient in consuming RESTful Web Services using AngularJS, jQuery and AJAX .
- Experienced in using version control tools like: GIT, SVN,
- Hands on experience using various dependency tools like Grunt, Gulp.
- Experience with Firebug for Mozilla, Developer Toolbar for Chrome and IE Developer Toolbar for Internet Explorer for testing and debugging.
- Hands-on experience in Core Java, J2EE, Web-Services, JSP, Servlet, Spring, Hibernate, Struts framework.
- Extensive experience working in Agile/Scrum methodology for application development.
- Working Experience in Test Driving Development using Jasmine and karma
- Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal and presentation skill .
Server-Side Technologies and Graphics Editors: JSP, Servlet, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Struts, Adobe PhotoShop CS3, Adobe Illustrator CS3, RESTful Services.
DataBase, Language and OS: SQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Java, C, Object-C, Windows, Mac OS, Linux.
Confidential, Rosemont, IL
- Worked in Agile Methodologies for rapid development to satisfy the requirements.
- Implemented jQuery plugins for calendar , pagination , dialog boxes for the online statement and transaction history module and jQuery Validation for common form.
- Designed a responsive website using Twitter Bootstrap along with components for Dropdown, Navigation system, Grid layouts and DataTables .
- Implemented Single Page Application Using AngularJS using specific controllers, templates , custom directive and custom filters, factories, routers .
- Used AngularJS consuming RESTful web services in the JSON data format.
- Created a reusable component and properties using React JS for DOM manipulation.
- Maintained the code base by frequent updates to revision control using GIT .
- Used Firebug and IE Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Used Jasmine as testing framework and Karma as test runner to perform unit testing.
- Used Grunt , to build and deploy code to multiple environments.
- Involved the product through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation and support.
Confidential Chicago, IL
- Participated in the whole Software Development Life Cycle( SDLC ) phases: Requirement Analysis, Implementation and estimating the timeline for the project.
- Worked with the team members and Business Analysts to analyze and understand the requirements of the client. Provided proper solution, developed application using MVC framework.
- Made enhancements to existing CSS and DIV tags, made upgrades using Twitter Bootstrap model .
- Worked on CSS preprocessor tools like LESS, SASS .
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Extensive use of jQuery Events for manipulation of events and jQuery plugins for menus and widgets.
- Hands-on experience to build the RESTful web services by NodeJS and Express , and connect to MongoDB.
- Created chart utilizing D3.JS to make data visualization, like collapsible tree, histogram and piechart.
- Implemented routers, directives, services, form validation and caching data in AngularJS .
- Used AJAX frameworks like jQuery, JSON to develop rich GUIs and also involved in performance tuning the website.
- Used package managers like Bower to manage dependencies.
- Involved in Unit Testing using QUnit.
- Gathered data from API/web services via AJAX-JSON calls and updating the DOM within the result sets.
- Involved in creating RESTful Services using Spring MVC and Hibernate .
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and navigation and icons.
- Developed pages with JSP and integrated backend with JAVA .
- Extensively used jQuery to perform AJAX calls for creating interactive web pages on JSON response.
Jr. UI Developer
- Used AJAX to update a portion of a web page thus reducing bandwidth usage and load time and add modal dialog in web pages to get user input and requests.
- Implemented cross-browser compatible solutions for all major browsers