- 6+ years of IT professional experience as a UI Web Developer in Web - Designing, User Interface development, integrating, implementing of highly transactional and scalable web applications using web technologies.
- Involved in all the phases of software development life cycle (SDLC), such as Analysis, Designing, Developing, Integrating, Implementing and testing of Client-Server and Web-based applications.
- Experience in developing the web content having the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and browser compatibility with W3C standards.
- Expertise in debugging and troubleshooting the code using Firebug, IE Tester, and Chrome Developer Tools and exposure on compatibility issues with different versions of browsers.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs , Web Services using AJAX , JSON and XML .
- Performed unit testing using Jasmine and Karma , along with integration testing Chrome Inspector to fix bugs and worked closely with QA
- Experience in relating the User Interface to underlying objects models using the MVC (model view Controller) design pattern.
- Expertise in using XML, JSON and AJAX to link with back-end applications.
- Expertise in writing the custom directives in Angular5 and developing applications using the frameworks like Bootstrap, Angular5, Angular Material (Grids, Toolbars, Panels and Buttons etc.,)
- Strong experience with Cross Browser Compatibility issues and Optimization for web, including CSS Sprites and best practices.
- Created forms to collect and validate data from the user in HTML5 and ReactJS .
- Experienced in using Angular5 Template directives, Routing and navigation, Components, Services and Data Binding.
- Developed a new high-profile project by using Angular5, Web pack, Babel and Angular CLI.
- Creating TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using component-based architecture provided by Angular 5.
Databases: Oracle, MySQL
Frameworks: Planet9, Neptune, Ionic.
Debugging Tools: Chrome Inspector, FireBug, IE Tester
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web Logic, JBoss, Web Sphere
Version Control: GIT, SVN
Developer Tools: Eclipse, Sublime, Notepad++, WebStorm, Visual Studio Code, NetBeans
Environment: Windows, Linux, Mac
Ticketing Tool: JIIRA
Others: Adobe CQ5 (CMS), Tridion CMS
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
- Developed a complex web application which holds all the database tables related to the project “OMEGA”.
- Part of the development team of the Java micro services namely RESTful API’s. To consume the global/private generated API services in the UI application that act as a bridge to interact with the database and reflect the changes made by user at all levels in the Enterprise Data Grid (EDG).
- Developed security system where it allows the user to perform the operations based on the level of authentication (Read/Write access).
- Responsible for setting up the project from scratch using the technologies like Angular5, Typescript, Nodejs, Rx js, Susy, Tridion, HTML5, CSS3, Angular Material.
- Worked with LESS which is a CSS pre-processor for making CSS that is more maintainable and extendable.
- Performed a lot of DOM manipulation using native JS and jQuery for loading and manipulating dynamic content on webpages.
- Used the Node.js, Angular.JS, and MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Developed a fully functional login page for the company’s user facing website with complete UI and validations.
- Built UI development environments and workflows mainly using grunt.js
- Managed application state using server and client-based State Management options.
- Worked on Grunt, bower and angular.js frameworks.
- Implemented AJAX functionality using JQUERY, JSON and XML.
- Implemented XML parsing and JSON parsing for data handling on different application.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying and printing.
- Developed and maintained build script using Apache ANT and Maven and MS Build to perform builds efficiently.
- Used Grunt to perform repetitive tasks such as minification, compilation, unit testing
- Used UI based features like geolocation to create small web applications for the website.
- Used GIT as version control management system.
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
- Involved in Product Planning, gathering requirements and developing web/mobile application using Agile / Scrum approach.
- Developed client-side applications using ANGULAR.JS, HTML5, CSS3, BOOTSTRAP, AJAX, JSON, JSP.
- Worked on Angular.JS to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Developed the functionality for communicating between the modules mostly involved in VIEW and CONTROLLER section of MVC pattern.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework and involved in developing Single Page web Applications using this framework.
- Involved in implementing AngularJS controllers, directives, components, factory and service resources, routings and events.
- Knowledge and experience in Adobe CQ Content Management System(CMS) on how to create a page by using basic template and CQ components.
- Utilized third party libraries such as LoDash.
- Worked with CSS preprocessor SASS, focusing on reusability and modularity.
- Written test cases in Jasmine and used Karma as a test runner.
- Integrated the front-end UI to the back end using Spring MVC via RESTful API’s(Micro Services).
- Used SVN tortoise version control system on day-to-day basis to maintain the code history.
- Used Bower as a package manager to manage the frameworks, libraries, assets and utilities required for our application development.
- Used NPM, GRUNT for UI task runner and experienced in using the GRUNT commands for building and deploying the project.
- Used ATLASSIAN JIRA as a ticketing tool for raising tickets in-order-to get access for any test environments or for doing the build and running the work flows.
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
- Involved in launching up the project from scratch using the web technologies namely Angular5, Typescript, Nodejs,HTML5, CSS3, Angular Material.
- Created a boiler plate for the project setup initially with good standards so that this boiler plate can be reused for other upcoming Angular projects in the company.
- Used the dynamic template loader to load the templates based on the Tridion requests.
- Created the reusable Angular components using Angular CLI and followed the TDD writing the test cases while development.
- Utilizing of Highcharts/Highmaps for populating the SAP data.
- Worked on creating the layouts using Angular Material CDK.
- Utilized Angular CDK for layouts, modals, navigation.
- Used Node.Js to setup a proxy service and interact with the Tridion without any cross domain(CORS) issues.
- Worked with DevOps team for setting up the environment to deploy the application.
- Updating the content in Tridion and publishing the new templates to environments.
- Followed the CI/CD process and as part of this process I was responsible to do the builds and deploys on daily basis.
- Interaction with business team and product owners to demo the application progress on a sprint basis.
- Followed Agile Methodology and worked on sprint basis to deliver the work.
- Fixed the cross-browser compatibility issues for Safari, Firefox and IE.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Implemented various Employee Self Service front end UI Applications developed for easy lookup and creation of HR Records for various Employees.
- Involved in development of Session Facade objects using Stateless session beans (EJB 2.0) for having single point of control for a business service.
- In compliance with Software development life cycle (SDLC), was responsible for creating documents e.g. Functional Specification and System Design based on Business Requirement Document provided by business analyst.
- Experience on working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Involved in development of Servlets and JSPs using Apache Struts framework.
- Implemented Form Bean and the Action Servlet using the struts framework.
- Used CVS (Concurrent Versions System) for version controlling.
- Ability to rapidly prototype interface designs in hand-coded validating, standards-compliant, and semantically rich code and be aware of cross-browser compatibility and bugs.
- Understanding of application development lifecycle methodologies.
- Knowledge of human factors and usability, best practices for interface design
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
Front End Developer
- Participated in development of a new business application for the layout using Grid orientation model Bootstrap framework.
- Integrated the frontend jQuery UI with backend REST API.
- Developed source code to consume JSON response received through XHR/AJAX calls using jQuery.
- Implemented AngularJS application to follow strict MVC patterns for improved source code maintenance.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS based page layouts.
- Built responsive site using Bootstrap that fits devices of different visual sizes.
- Involved in Designing, Implementation, Maintenance and Testing of Databases and Web pages.
- Used Java to perform server-side backend operations.
- Designed web pages using HTML, CSS based on the W3C standards.
- Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with layout and styles for all new CSS that was implemented.
- Facilitated User Testing sessions to solicit feedback on prototypes.
- Developed and prepared test cases for unit testing with JUnit.
- Wrote the backend to modify the tags in the database using JSON for data transmission.
- Developed callback functions to parse and handle JSON data returned from the server.
- Involvement in all stages of Software development life cycle including Analysis, development, Implementation, testing and support.
- Used jQuery extensively for event handling, DOM manipulation and cross-browser compatibility.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Created reusable templates and style sheets based on UI standards and guidelines; Performed functional tasks using specifications and wireframes.
- Worked on jQuery to make dropdown menus on web pages and display part of a web page upon user request.
- Coordinate with Interface Design Architects for meeting accessibility standards at code level.
- Participate in the team on agile development cycle and followed the Scrum Methodology.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using Responsive design and media queries.
- Tested pages for cross-browser compatibility for Safari, Chrome, Firefox and IE by cross browser hacks and requirements.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Developed different jQuery component in MVC micro architecture framework which internally use various design pattern such as singleton, command, delegate, etc.
- Worked on CVS as a version control tool.