- Extensive experience in developing professional User Interactive (UI) of Web applications with the help of HTML5, XML, XHTML, Java Script and CSS3.
- Experienced in UI Design and Development using that follows W3C Web standards successfully managing all facets of application development.
- Good Knowledge in Angular 4.x/2.x (data binding, Custom Directives, expressions, Single Page Applications).
- Experience in SAAS and LESS scripting languages they are interpreted or compiled into Cascading style sheets.
- Proficient in designing and developing web front end, with sound understanding of Object Oriented Programming Concepts and component-based, object-oriented systems for building multi-tier architecture with hands on development expertise in front end GUI Layer.
- Extensive experience in developing web page quickly and effectively using JQuery, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience in designing and presenting multiple concepts and iterations around User Interaction Models, Workflows, Wireframes, Screen Flows, Mockups and Prototypes.
- Experienced in working with CSS Backgrounds, CSS Layouts, CSS Positioning, CSS Animations, CSS Text, CSS Borders, CSS Margin, and CSS Padding.
- Strong experience with Cross Browser Compatibility issues and Optimization for the web, including CSS Sprites and best practices.
- Experienced in working in AGILE based development environment and participating in Scrum sessions.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills. Used to update User Interface based on changing needs and requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, communication skills, time management and Team skills with an intention to work hard to attain project deadlines under stressful environments.
Version Controls: SVN, CVS, Git
Java Script Libraries: JQuery, Angular 2/4, React.js, Bootstrap, TypeScript, Node.js
Browser: IE6, Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Safari
Graphic Tools: Flash CS3, Photoshop
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat, HTTP Web Server
Operating Systems: Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP (Prof), Win 7
Confidential, Newark, NJ
Front End/UI Developer
- Involved in Requirements and Analysis Understanding the requirements of the client and the flow of the application as well as the application Framework
- Responsible for the overall layout design, color scheme of the web site using HTML 5, XHTML and CSS3 and Responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows .
- Designed and implemented the modern and enhanced development platform using frameworks like Angular 2.
- Used Selectors, Events, AJAX and DOM Manipulation using components in Angular 2 .0 for updating
content on DOM nodes.
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Wrote Angular interceptor for redirections of pages based on redirection keys comes from AJAX success.
- Used Bootstrap and Angular UI Bootstrap for creating rich, Responsive UI Screens for varying screen sizes and devices.
- Worked with Responsive Web design using Bootstrap .JS.
- Created and deployed new features in order to sustain and amend existing applications.
- Used Dreamweaver as HTML Editor for designing new pages.
- Developed a core component of Analytics with Node.js, Angular.js, EXT JS, Couch DB, and Socket Stream.
- Worked on the modernization of a legacy and outsourced UI technologies used were Angular.js, EXT JS, and JQuery.
- Developed Applications Using CSS 3 Media Queries, SASS and LESS .
- In corporate the AJAX scripts to improve the performance of the page.
- Implemented site-wide Google sponsored listings and several third-party campaign takeovers using the latest UI technologies like JQuery and HTML5 .
- Provided graphic and artistic support for web enhancement and new creative initiatives
- Responsible to manipulate HTML5, CSS3 in JQuery as well as making the pages dynamic using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Extended CSS as needed to accommodate new data and display types.
- Performed validation of completed sites including the debugging and testing of code.
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links.
Confidential, Troy, MI
Front End/UI Developer
- Responsible for front-end user interface; layouts, navigation, interaction flow and UI features.
- Worked on an Agile (Scrum) Development Team to deliver regular updates to business team and project managers.
- Wrote code to fetch data from Web services using JQUERY AJAX via JSON response and updating the HTML pages.
- Developed powerful Single Page Application and dynamic responsive Web Application with React JS.
- Involved in creating a Reusable component and React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application using React.JS
- Used Redux-Store for storing state of the React Application and worked with middleware for the Redux-Store.
- Implementation of multiple design layouts with various color schemes through CSS and IDS (Interactive Design Services) framework.
- Created Responsive Designs (Mobile/Tablet/Desktop) using HTML5 & CSS3.
- Worked CSS Preprocessors (SASS, LESS).
- Worked with designers who designed user interfaces and prototypes for a web based internal system.
- Worked with JSON data while interacting with server and used JIBX binding to convert Java object to XML and vice-versa.
- Used Node.js for adding dependencies to project.
- Used Selectors in jQuery for updating content on DOM nodes and AJAX calls to REST services.
- Designed applications that execute on various browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Opera using various debugging tools like Firebugs/IE Developer Tools.
- Participated in day-to-day meeting, status meeting, strong reporting and effective communication with project managers and developers.
- Followed agile methodology in development.
- Used Git for collaboration with the team members and Grunt/Gulp as a task automation tools.
- Interact with other developers and end users to design and implement new features throughout the framework.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Managed, maintained, developed and deployed applications and database in response to business needs.
- Followed Agile software development practice paired programming, test driven development and scrum status meetings.
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML, DHTML, XHTML and CSS based on the W3C standards.
- Extensively wrote HTML and CSS to build the pages from the Mock ups and wireframes.
- Used Angular JS controllers for two-way data binding between product components and data objects.
- Utilized various JQUERY plug-in to build Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive.
- Migrated content from existing website to a new, database driven website; utilized in house Content Management System
- Wrote code to implement AJAX based application by fetching the response from backend APIs as a part of JSON.
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Used AJAX to implement front end/user interface features in the application.
- Identified the way to increase the search engine optimization (SEO) and social media friendly.
- Worked on documentations and presentations using Microsoft office.
- Involved in team meetings with corporate webmaster’s UI team and end user client for understanding needs in new implementation & Involved in daily team meetings & weekly scrum meetings.
- Worked in a team, involved in developing the UI, layout and front-end programming (HTML) for web application that matches requirements.
- Excellent Coordination in project activities and ensure that all project phases are followed and documented properly.
- Extensively involved design discussions and user experience sessions to provide inputs on the layout and UX.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML5, XHTML, and CSS3.
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mock ups and involved in UI review with UI architect and Business Units.
- Improved user experience by designing and creating new web components and features
- Followed MVC Structure to develop Application.
- Managed application state using server and client-based State Management options.
- Coded Java Script for page functionality and Light box plug-in using JQUERY.
- Handling cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows.