- Angular/Frontend Developer passionate to support revolutionary projects and leverage technical expertise in Linux Operating System (Red Hat Certified System Administrator)
- Known for exceptional support, resolve and collaborating in team environments.
- Work on Enterprises Applications that involved complex integration and different teams and stakeholders
- Worked on both Frontend and Backend systems
- Follow Industry standard practices to design and develop robust and secure code.
Frameworks/Libraries: JQuery, React, SASS/SCSS, Gulp, Bootstrap, Ajax.
Version Control System/Services: Git, GitHub, Gitlab.
Operating System: Linux (CentOS, Red Hat), Windows and Mac.
Strong understanding of networking: TCP/IP, UDP, hostname, HTTP/HTTPS, DNS.
- React and Angular Apps
- Used Angular 2, Angular 4, Angular 5
- Restful webservices and endpoints
- Worked on Angular 5 routing and navigation functionality to navigate through different pages.
- Security using OAUTH and SAML
- Deploying Applications on AWS Cloud
- Implemented Ng - 2-smart table with various features like sorting, filtering, Pagination in the project.
- MySQL database development and CRUD operations execution
- Utilizing Bootstrap and JQuery for all responsive developments.
- Creating custom mobile responsive websites and landing pages from a PSD Design on a project based environment.
- Developing styled pages from the ground up with Webpack/Gulp and Sass.
- Worked on both server side and client side
- Involved in preparing the functional specification and detailed design documents.
- Implemented various forms with validations, button enable -disable feature based on valid data and submitting the data of form using submit.
- Used REST clients like Postman to test and debug REST API’s.
- Developed code for offline usage by caching Progressive Web Application.
- Consistently met challenging deadlines, Flexible in changing circumstances.
- Responsible for transforming design mock-ups to W3C standards compliant HTML pages using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap