- Diverse programming experience: Web, Windows, Enterprise and Embedded
- Leadership experience: Interviewing, planning, running meetings, working across organizations
- Well - rounded in programming languages: C/C++/C#, Typescript, Java, PHP, Assembly and Basic
- Intimately involved in software lifecycle: Requirements, Design, Implementation, QA and Support
- Evolved with development methodologies: Waterfall, RAD, agile, Scrum
- Business-minded, task-owning, schedule-driven deliverer
Lead Software Engineer
- Full-stack, enterprise developer leading an agile/scrum team. Each of the eight web sites generates over 1 million unique visits per month.
- Responsible for coding, planning, sprint management, meetings and hiring.
- Rebuilt a web site in Angular, backed by ASP.NET Core Microservices. Old site was Classic ASP
- Unified two disparate data schemas while maintaining site functionality
- Transformed legacy mobile site to a SEO-friendly, mobile-first, responsive design
- Wrote an Intellisense-style, web-based HTML and Mustache editor using CodeMirror
- Improving applications using Angular, MVC, Web Forms, Windows Services, Web API, CMS
- Working with stakeholders- executive, product, client services, sales, marketing, devops, vendors
- Following SEO best practices and integrating Google Tag Manager, Analytics and DoubleClick
- Integrating with enterprise/cloud architecture - Akamai, Elastic, load balancer, DNS, SMTP
- Using TFS for scrum management, bug tracking, GIT, builds and releases
- Responsible for security, abuse monitoring, uptime, PCI compliance, GDPR, payment gateways
Software Engineer Consultant
- Part-time contract maintaining a legacy VB.NET/MS SQL-based application with MS Office SDK integration.
Web Systems Engineer
- Ported core, 8-year-old ColdFusion codebase to ASP.NET MVC 4 with improvements
- Using custom PHP code, integrated Interspire Email Marketer into Etna's existing software
- Rewrote Etna's image processing platform using native .NET libraries, replacing ImageMagick
- Developed custom WordPress sites and methods for rapidly deploying them
Technologies employed: C#, MVC.NET Forms Authentication ImageMagick, GDI PHP, ColdFusion MS SQL, MySQL jQuery, AJAX RESTful Services Windows Services
Chief Infant Engineer
- Gathered requirements and designed software in pursuit of ever-evolving company goals
- Developed comprehensive software: GUI, database, class libraries, networking, web services
- Ran meetings with technical staff, non-technical stakeholders, vendors and external customers
- Interviewed and led programmers to help implement software
- Accomplishments include:
- Common library and web service handling communication with telecom equipment for provisioning GSM voice, voice mail, data, SMS and multimedia services
- Secure credit card processing applications, including web based and “AutoPay”
- Built and maintained web apps, including “MyAccount,” sales and customer care tools
Senior Software Development Engineer
- Designed and implemented several MFC/Visual C++ components, including a Confidential for performing scientific calculations, a data downloading application and a highly customized InstallShield application.
Senior Software Engineer
- Completed development projects and programming tasks for the Confidential OpenView for Windows run-time and SDKs.
- Rose from QA to developer support to software developer.
- Completed tenure as the product's most high-level and senior engineer.
- Also contributed to Confidential TopTools, Dashboard and WinPIM.
Technologies: DCOM/COM, MFC, Win16/Win32, MS-DOS, Confidential, SNMP, WMI, Windows Sockets, installers