- Consultant with 10 years of extensive experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Enterprise Web Application Design, Development, Programming, Testing, Maintenance, and End - User support.
- Exposure to complete SDLC: from inception, requirements gathering, requirements analysis, design, rapid prototyping, development, testing, documentation, deployment and production support.
- Experience working in SDLC by using Waterfall, Agile (Scrum and Iterative system development methodologies.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks like JSF, Struts, Spring, AngularJS and Distributed web application development.
- Proficient with Unit Testing, UML, Design Patterns, Object Oriented Design, Aspect Oriented, MVC patterns and Rules Engine (Drools).
- Developed applications using latest technologies like EJB 3.0, Spring 3.x/4.x, Hibernate 4.x and RESTFul services.
- Experience in deploying business applications using application servers Oracle WebLogic, JBoss Application Server and IBM WebSphere and resolving build issues and monitoring server logs.
- Competence in using Java IDE tools Rational Application Developer (RAD), Eclipse 4.0 and WebLogic Workshop to develop dynamic web applications.
- Proficient in design and development of RESTful and SOAP web services.
- Good working knowledge on TDD, BDD, JUnit, Mockito and EasyMock.
- Worked extensively using build methodologies like Ant and Maven and coded custom plug-ins and tasks for build and releases.
- Proficient with code repository tools like CVS, SVN, GitHub and Mercurial.
- Experience working on databases such as MySQL, Oracle9i, SQL Server & DB2 and writing the SQL queries & stored procedures.
- Experienced working on NoSQL databases such as Cassandra and MongoDB.
- Intermediate level experience working on Bigdata technologies like MapReduce, HDFS, Hive, Sqoop, Apache Spark for data extraction, transformation and analytics.
- Experience working on Cloud Computing, IaaS providers such as AWS, OpSource, SoftLayer.
- Expertise in implementing various J2EE design patterns like Service Locator, Data Access Objects (DAO), Factory and Data Transfer Object (DTO).
- Excellent initiative, innovative thinking skills, and the ability to analyze details and adopt a big-picture view and Excellent organizational, project management and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to explain complex technical information to technical and non-technical contacts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to effectively build relationships promotes a collaborative and team environment and influences others.
- Experience on design and development of code automation tools for Migrating systems.
Programming Languages: Java 6/7/8, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, Scala, Python
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP/NT/7/10, Linux, Unix
Java Technologies: J2SE, J2EE, JSF,JSP, Servlets, EJB, Swing, JDBC, JMS, MDB, JNDI, Web Services, Design Patterns, JAVA Beans
Web/App Server:WebLogic10g/12c, WebSphere 6.1/8.0/8.5, Tomcat 5.5/6.0/7.0, JBoss 3.2/6.0/7.0
Frameworks & IDE Tools: JSF 1.2/2.0/3.0, Struts 1.2, AngularJS, Spring 3.0/4.0, JPA, Hibernate 3.0, JUnit, ANT, Maven, AJAX, Log4J, Eclipse 3.x/4.x, IntelliJ, Weblogic Workshop 9.2, RAD 6.0, GitHub, Rational ClearCase, TOAD
WebDevelopment Technologies: JSP, XML, XSD, XSLT, DOM, LDAP, HTML, Java Script, CSS, DHTML, Servlets, JSTL (Tag Libraries), AJAX.
RDBMS: MySQL, ORACLE 10g/11g, SQL Server 6.5, MS Access
NoSQL: MongoDB, Cassandra, Apache Solr
OOAD: UML, Design Patterns
JS Frameworks: JQuery, AngularJS, JasmineJS, BootstrapJS
Cloud Service Providers: AWS, OpSource, SoftLayer
Multimedia: ffmpeg and x264
Rules Engine: Drools
Big Data tools: Hive, Sqoop, Hdfs, Apache Spark (core)
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Senior J2EE Developer
- Implemented a secure web based client service that communicates and manages data from a Positive Pay service for Fraud detection.
- Implemented a secure SOAP client service that communicates and manages data from an online direct deposits service (ACH) for Fraud detection.
- Implemented a secure rest client service for Account reconciliation plan (ARP) transactions management for Fraud detection.
- Developed Restful services that exposes and allows managing Fraud detection for ACH, IPP and ARP transactions using Spring framework.
- Designed and developed an integration system using Message queues for batch processing of bulk data uploads.
- Worked on a Home Mortgage credit decisioning system and developed a restful client that communicates with third party credit bureaus that extracts and transforms data.
- Worked on Home Mortgage underwriter module and work flow management.
- Support clients with different professional backgrounds, interact with business, technical and management professionals for production critical issue, and translate live issues into the specific technical problem.
- Designed and developed a concurrent service client to communicate with various services in an efficient manner using Java Future type and Spring Concurrent programming.
- Implemented push notifications services for Mobile applications and web applications.
- Implemented unit test and Integration test cases for Test Driven development.
- Involved in Software Development driven by Agile methodology and Pair Programming, creating UML Diagrams (Class and Sequence diagrams) during Design Phase.
- Implemented Test cases based on the business requirements and laid concrete structure using the principles of Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Designed and developed Web services (SOAP, RESTFul) for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Implemented JMS and MDB listeners to send data to queues and receive data from queues.
- Used Hibernate Persistence Strategy to interact with database.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection, AOP and Data.
- Developed Hibernate mapping to the Database tables to access the data from the database.
- Developed Custom Tags to simplify the JSP code and integrated with dynamic data services.
- Design, development and testing of system integration between the company's agent portal and an external application using Spring Integration.
- Actively involved in developing Web Services using XML, JSON, XSD, SOAP, REST and Apache Axis2.
- Overall web application development from installation to implementation.
- Installed Web Sphere Application Server and developed Maven scripts for deployment.
- Used JUnit framework, MockIto for Unit testing of application.
- Used Log4J to create log files to debug as well as trace application.
Environment: Java 8, J2EE, Agile, HTML, JSP, Ajax, Spring 4x, AngularJS, Hibernate 3, SOAP,REST, WSDL, XML, JSON, Oracle Weblogic Application Server, MDB, SQL, JMeter, log4j, DynaTrace, TDD, JUnit, MockItO, SonarQube, Anthill, Maven, GitHub.
Confidential, Memphis, TN
Senior J2EE Developer
- Developed and supported a web based application for Hospitality management.
- Designed and developed an efficient internal global search for managing customers, employees, sale, features and etc. using Apache Solr and integrated it to both Mobile and web apps.
- Implemented and integrated flexible Payment gateway options for mobile applications.
- Acted as a primary backend developer handling and enterprise distributed application.
- Implemented reports and Invoice service as a part of work flow management using Apache POI.
- Involved in setup of DynaTrace for JVM profiling and performance monitoring.
- Lead support engineer for supporting backend services.
- Used Rational Rose to develop Use Cases, created Class, Sequence and UML diagrams.
- Responsible for analysis, design, development and integration of UI components with backend using J2EE technologies such as Servlets, Java Beans, JSP and JDBC
- Responsible for the implementation of various Ajax Frameworks and Java Scripts using jQuery, JSON.
- Designed and developed user interfaces using Spring Framework 3.2.2, JSP, JSF, HTML, CSS, JQuery and AngularJS.
- Worked on Apache Web services frame work and spring dependency injection frame work for building a gateway of transactions performed.
- Responsible for configuring JBOSS Application Server administration activities which involved creating domains, Configuring the domain for weblogic clustering, SSL, Database Connection configurations, performance monitoring, etc.
- Worked and Implemented Rules Engine for Workflow management using Drools
- Added Maven support to existing projects.
- MarkLogic Server design and implementation work, including XQuery and XSLT
- Interaction with Oracle11g database is implemented using Hibernate
- Installed and configured the development environment using JBoss on Windows NT and LINUX operating systems.
- Used Spring Batch in processing large volumes of records including logging/tracing, job processing statistics, job restart, skip and resource management
- Implemented Agile Methodologies such as Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP) and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Prepared backend procedures, functions, views using native SQL.
- Developed SOAP web services using JAX-WS and Restful web services using JAX-RS and provided to other external applications.
- Involved in configuring Web.xml, Struts-config.xml and Tiles-def.xml files.
- Developed and used JSP custom tags in the web tier to dynamically generate web pages.
- Implemented Stateless and State full Session beans to capture user data and to achieve scalability, memory management and transactions and implemented Business Delegate design pattern.
- Designed and developed an enterprise common logging around Log4j with a centralized log support (used logger info, error and debug).
Confidential, Denver, CO
Senior Web Developer
- Acted as a Lead senior web developer for an interactive ecommerce application.
- Created highly scalable offline and online video conversion library that communicates with AWS S3 service and web services for metadata.
- Developed interactive video player application with an in-built ecommerce application where user can click anywhere in a video to interact and share.
- Implemented and integrated payment gateways and shipping services using third party web services.
- Designed and implemented video analytics and implemented customs metrics for tracking and monitoring user preferences.
- Designed and developed an algorithm for auto tracking and tagging of objects in a video which allows user to interact while playing.
- Developed and integrated video player with Social media services like Facebook, Twitter and etc.
- Involved in design and development of ecommerce business services as restful services for third party and internal application uses.
- Extensively used CCMS-V4 Framework which is developed on Spring, JQuery frameworks and technologies.
- Used JSP, AJAX and JSTL custom Tags to develop User Interface.
- Used J2EE Design patterns like Singleton, Service Locator, Session Façade, DAO, DTO and Business Delegate during development.
- Automating HD videos encoding to HD compressed videos to serve on web with added cue points for metadata using Jave on ffmpeg.
- Developed Restful Web Services using JAX-RS which were exposed to other applications
- Prepared backend procedures, functions, views using native SQL.
- Extensively used EJB 3.0, developed Entity Beans and Session Beans for business Logic.
- Developed Stored Procedures, SQL Triggers and Functions using PL/SQL.
- Helped other Team members to test and debug the source code.
- Configured Struts tiles component with Spring MVC Frame Work.
- Responsible for design, development, testing and customer delivery associated with POCs and Prototypes of the ConceptWave solution.
- Performed configuration of Spring Application Framework
- Used Rational Clear Case as version control tool and Rational Clear Quest for defect logging.
- Used ANT tool to build and deploy the application on IBM Web Sphere Server.
Environment: Struts, Spring, JPA, AJAX, WebLogic AS, Java/J2EE, JMS, SOAP, EJB 3.0, Oracle 10g, WebServices, Cassandra, ANT, XML, XMLSpy, JMS, Eclipse, Agile, OOA, JUnit, Unix, Log4J, Rational Clear Case, HTML, CSS, SAX, JAVA 1.5, JDBC, TOAD
- Single point of contact for a JSF based Framework for an ERP system involving design, development and maintenance.
- Designed and developed Enterprise search engine as a pluggable feature that extracts, transforms and publishes bulk data that is generated on daily basis.
- Implemented internationalization of a web application to support for multiple geographical regions.
- Designed and developed interactive email workflow and approval services for review and processing transactional work flows.
- Worked on migrating a legacy ERP system for Purchase, Sales and Inventory and Finance modules.
- Designed and developed dynamic product customizations feature to an ERP system to address custom need of a business that includes dynamic UI Forms, external validations and business rules.
- Implemented Logging and Auditing for backend data services using aspect programming.
- Designed and developed a code automation tool using Java as a part of framework that helps developers to generate common standard code and also cut down development time by 50%.
- Developed a web-based reporting for credit monitoring system with JSF, XHTML, JSTL, custom tags and Tiles using Struts framework
- Developed web-based customer management software using Facelets, Icefaces and JSF
- Implemented Ajax Frame works, jQuery tools examples like Auto Completer, Tab Module, and Calendar and Floating windows
- Configured Struts-Config file for form-beans, global forwards, error forwards and action forwards
- Designed and implemented Report Module (using Jasper Report framework)
- Developed Message-Driven beans in collaboration with Java Messaging Service (JMS)
- Developing Web Services using Apache Axis 2 to retrieve data from legacy systems
- Developed Servlets, Action classes, Action Form classes and configured the struts-config.xml file
- Used XML parser APIs such as JAXP and JAXB in the web service’s request response data marshalling as well as un-marshalling process
- Provided technical and functional fixes for High and Critical issues in production systems. This involved lot of production data analysis in different Database systems and everyday use of SQL
- Planned and implemented various SQL, Stored Procedure, and triggers
- Used Hibernate to access My SQL database and implemented of connection pooling
- Performed building and deployment of WAR, JAR files on test, stage, and production systems in Apache Tomcat application server
- Worked as a developer for a web based cross-cloud management console that unifies multiple IaaS provider services like Amazon AWS, OpSource and SoftLayer cloud.
- Designed and developed restful clients and services to communicate with cloud service providers like Amazon AWS, OpSource and SoftLayer cloud using their APIs using apache CFX.
- Individually worked and owned a module with minimal supervision.
- Managing and monitoring cloud services health using custom scripts and libraries.
- Designed and developed billing and payment services consolidating for all cloud services.
- Disaster recovery management for data and services running on cloud by running scheduled backups to multiple geographical regions.
- Designed and developed notifications and subscription services for users to monitor clusters.
- Worked on Requirement analysis, gathered all possible business requirements from end users and business Analysts
- Involved in creation of UML diagrams like Class, Activity, and Sequence Diagrams using modeling tools of IBM Rational Rose
- Worked with core Java code extensively using interfaces and multi-threading techniques
- Involved in production support and documenting the application to provide training and knowledge transfer to the user
- Used Log4j for logging mechanism and developed wrapper classes to configure the logs
- Used JUnit and Test cases for testing the application modules
- Developed and configured the Java beans using SpringMVC framework
- Developed SQL stored procedures and prepared statements for updating and accessing data from database