- Over 5+Years of progressive experience in all the phases of software development life cycle that includes Requirement Study & Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Maintenance, Installation, Implementation and Testing of various client/server and N - tier web applications.
- Experience in developing Multi-tier enterprise and Single Page Application Development.
- Extensive experience in web application development using J2EE, Java, Spring boot, Hibernate, Microservices, Spring security, Spring batch, JMS, and MQ related technologies.
- Experienced in using design patterns SOA, Enterprise Object Model, MVC.
- Worked extensively with React JS and developed real time applications using React JS architecture- Redux for building UI and designed reusable components using React JS.
- Involved in using React-Router to turn the web application into single page Application and to route among different components.
- Experience with relational databases such as Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL Server, DB2, MYSQL and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB.
- Good Exposure to Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Web Services including SOAP, WSDL, and IBM Web sphere MQ Series, REST Web Services.
- Experience in PL/SQL stored procedures along with tools like Rapid SQL.
- Extensively worked on loading and extracting data from DB2 database.
- Responsible for Unit Testing and Integration testing of mappings and workflows.
- Experience with SVN Source Control, TFS and GIT for code management.
- Experience working in Waterfall, Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Very proficient in Installing, Configuring, Maintaining and Monitoring Various Sybase DB products and tools and automate/schedule based on requirements.
- Experience in project and defect tracking tool such as HP - Quality Center, ALM, Rally and JIRA.
- Used Karma, Jasmine for Unit testing.
- Reporting tools Microstrategy
- Ardent team player, ability to work independently and in a team as well, ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment, commitment towards learning.
- Performed production support roles.
- Experienced in working with IDE’s like Eclipse, My Eclipse, Notepad++, Intellij, sublime text.
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL, UML, XML, XSL, XSLT, PHP.
Web Technologies: J2EE, JSP 2.0/2.1, JSTL, JDBC 2.0/3.0, Filters, Listeners
JSP, JDBC, JNDI, Web Services, BPM: Activiti, Hibernate
Tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fiddler, Firebug, Maven, ANT, Informatica 8.6.1/9.1Web/Application Servers WebLogic 7.0/8.1/9.0/10.0, IBM WebSphere 9.0, JBoss 4.0.5Apache Tomcat 8.0, ActiveMQ.
Waterfall Model, V: model, RUP, Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development (TDD)
Web services: Soap UI, WSDL, RESTful
Version controllers: SVN, CVS, Clear Case, GIT
Junit 4.1.2, JUnit: Perf, JMock, Cactus, Jasmine, Karma.
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, XSLT, DOM, and JAXB
Databases: RoboMongo, mongo DB, MySQL, PL/SQL, GIS DATA
Education Details: Bachelor s in Information Technology From Kakatiya University, Warangal, India
Master s in ITM from Campbellsville University, Kentucky
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Full Stack developer
- Used Robo Mongo application as a query writer for MongoDB.
- Developed Single Page Applications (SPA) using React, ES6, Webpack, Grunt and Redux .
- Created reusable React JS components and implemented Redux Pattern into the solution to maintain the stable and always updated Application state.
- Proficient in Java Multi-Threading and Concurrency
- Hands on experience using multi-threading in back end java beans.
- Taken care of Java multi-threading, concurrence in common java classes / library.
- Developed React Components and used Redux Promise API for making async calls.
- Integrated MySQL as a user details storage purpose and MongoDB for large scale data storing.
- Loaded the data into XML targets using XML target Definition.
- Developed various Mappings with the collection of all Sources, Targets, and Transformations using Designer.
- Develop various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Designed and developed SVG graphics for the front-end web application.
- Used Hibernate DAO to persist data into data base and configure hibernate mapping file.
- Coded Business services using spring and also interacted with the database using Spring JDBC, Spring DAO.
- Used React JS in development of the web application to bind the data/model that is being retrieved from a database through services provided in a controller to the view using scope.
- Experienced in React JS and working with React Redux architecture for developing Single Page Applications SPAs
- Built spring boot-based Java micro services to support enterprise web application.
- Build Restful API by building Node JS Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end JQuery Ajax calls.
- Wrote internal and external API services using Node JS modules.
- Used JDBC connection to integrate application with database.
- Created and used Reducers that received said Actions to modify the Store State Tree.
- Working with ECMA Script 6 features. Used Babel, Webpack with es2015, React JSX .
- Designed modular and reusable React components using Redux Architecture and Material-UI
- Implemented React.js to create a dynamically changing website.
- Implemented server-side tasks using Servlets and XML.
- Worked on Swagger API and auto-generated documentation for all REST calls.
- Worked extensively IBM WebSphere Process Server, ESB, Oracle SOA Suite11g, OSB and BPEL integration, and administration.
Confidential, Raritan, NJ
Sr. Java Developer
- Currently working as a developer, working on JSF Prime faces, spring, Oracle SQL.
- Worked in Fast phase environment using Agile Methodology with short time deliverables.
- Involved in discussion for preparing the Technical Specification Documents.
- Followed best Agile Practices like actively involved in Scrums, Sprint Planning, Spring Reviews Standup meetings and user stories estimations. Extensively used Jira tool updating the status.
- Extensively worked on business, and persistence tier using Spring boot and Spring Jdbc Template
- Involved in implementing changes to REST Web Services to invoke/retrieving providers’ services for customers pricing discounts, surcharges, shipment data and billing.
- Created AWS Security Groups for deploying and configuring AWS EC2 instances.
- Developed JAVA design patterns like Singleton, Factory and Builder to solve various problems occurred in development phase.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the serverless architecture and run the code in AWS.
- Experience with Oracle SQL and PL/SQL programming and used Database utility programs like TOAD and SQL Developer.
- Involved in code review activities of the team members.
- Involved in application development using spring (Core, MVC, Batch, Boot and JDBC) and Hibernate.
- Responsible towards Testing the software/application, Unit Testing of JUNIT and Defect Fixing
Environment: Java, J2EE, SOAP Web Services, Spring3, Junit4, log4j, Oracle, WebSphere 8.5.7, JQuery, PL/SQL, Swagger, Bit Bucket, Multithreading, JUnit, Log4j, SVN, Maven, Soup UI and Bamboo, IBM Data Studio .
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Sr. Web Developer /JAVA
- Worked on Agile, SCRUM development methodology and built the application with Test Driven Development (TDD) and Worked on testing using Karma .
- Worked on big data databases like MongoDB, with sharing and replication and played a key role in writing the Rest Services and clients, creating Data Access Objects with spring, designing the Mongo Documents/Collections, and designing the FXML view and controllers among other things.
- Created business logic using Spring MVC.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and Using annotation-based Spring MVC, Site Mesh for the web layer and valang validator for validations
- Designed developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and performed configuration of Struts, Application Framework.
- Create comprehensive JIRA workflows including project workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, notification schemes etc.
- Worked on Junit Reports library to merge individual XML files generated by the JUnit task and eventually apply a stylesheet on the resulting merged document to provide a brow-sable report of the test cases results.
- Used Web Services on front end, Servlets as Front Controllers and Java Script and Angular JS for client-side validations.
- Highly skillful in cluster environment setup in Web logic server and client certificate configuration for authentication of accessing external web services in OSB.
- Connected JDBC with the help of IBM WebSphere.
- Developed Oracle stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions with PL/SQL
- Storing the SOAP messages received in the JMS Queue of WebSphere (MQ Series).
- Developed application using Spring MVC and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Debug the application using Firebug too traverse the documents and manipulated the nodes using DOM and DOM functions.
- Involved in developing web pages using HTML.
- Working with team developers to integrate HTML and CSS.
- Involved in checking the browser compatibility issues and troubleshooting the issues.
- Worked on Log4j for logging, tracking and reporting the issues.
- Used SQL and PL/SQL programming extensively to talk to Oracle database using JDBC.
- Developed Farmers Insurance based Application using Java, j2EE, Spring 3.0, Hibernate 3.
- Developed Back office application for info choice using Java, J2EE, JQuery, Spring Eclipse as IDE and MySQL.
- Produced and consumed Internal and external web services using SOAP with Apache CXF. Involved in parsing custom WSDL files.
- Implementation of JMS between workflow module and backend Message forwarding Engine.
- Used JMS- Active MQ Bridge to send messages securely, reliably and asynchronously to WebSphere MQ, which connects to the legacy systems.
- Developed User interface design and development HTML, CSS, JQuery, Json, and Ajax.
- Designed and Developed application and user level security using spring security framework.
- Extensively automated regression and functional test suites by developing test cases, test suites using Selenium, JUnit.
Environment: Java J2EE, Java J2EE (spring 3.0, Hibernate 3), DB2, JMS (Active MQ), PL/Sql, Eclipse IDE, Jira, Git, Confluence.