- Around 5 years of extensive experience in IT Industry that includes AWS and DevOps Engineering, Build, Deploy & Release Management Operations, Software Configuration Management, and cloud implementation.
- Good working experience on DevOps tools such as Nagios, Chef, Vagrant, Virtual Box, Ansible, Jenkins, Maven, ANT, Splunk, SVN, GIT, and Docker.
- Expert in configuring and maintaining Amazon Web Services which include services like Amazon EC2, ELB, Auto - Scaling, S3, Route53, IAM, VPC, RDS, Dynamo DB, Cloud Trail, Cloud Watch, Elastic Cache, Glacier, SNS, SQS, Cloud Formation, Cloud Front and EMR.
- Expertise in system and network monitoring tools Nagios.
- Expertise in using Ansible to manage Web Applications, Config Files, Data Base, Commands, Users Mount Points, and Packages. Ansible to assist in building automation policies.
- Experience in LAMP implementation and development and automated tools like Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, GIT.
- Had Experience in Administration/Maintenance of source control management systems, such as Sub Version (SVN), GIT.
- Good understanding of Open shift platform in managing Docker containers, Kubernetes Clusters, Apache Mesos.
- Integration of Maven/Nexus, Jenkins, Urban Code Deploy with Patterns/Release, Git, Confluence, JIRA, and Cloud Foundry.
- Provide highly durable and available data by using S3 data store, versioning, lifecycle policies, and create AMIs for mission critical production servers for backup.
- Installed, Administered, and Maintained several instances of Jenkins, mastered supporting various development systems and running several builds a day with downstream jobs to perform the deployments onto SIT & QA environments.
- Hands-on Experience in writing Bash, Perl, Python, Ruby scripts for building deployment pipelines.
- Experience in Jenkins/Maven package building and have hands on experience in development using Shell, Python, and Groovy scripting to automate processes.
- Experienced with build automation tools like Ant and Maven, experienced in cloud automation using AWS Cloud Formation Templates, Chef, and Ansible.
- Strong exposure on Continuous Integration, Configuration, Administration and Maintenance for Agile and SCRUM software development methodology process on Maven, Jenkins, GIT, Ansible.
- Dockerized applications by creating Docker images from Docker file, collaborated with development support team to setup a continuous deployment (CD) environment using Docker.
- Expertise in Server and Network maintenance. Install, Manage, Monitor, Configure and Troubleshoot DNS, DHCP, and Remote Access.
- Experience of the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Methodologies & Validations to ensure the Quality Assurance Control.
Operating Systems: Amazon Linux AMI, Linux (Ubuntu, Centos, Red Hat, Debian), Solaris, Windows.
Virtualization Tools: VMware Workstation, Oracle VirtualBox, Vagrant.
Cloud Infrastructure: AWS (CloudFormation,, Cloud Watch, Code Build, Code Commit, Code Deploy, CodePipeline, EC2, EC2 Container Service, EBS, Elastic Beanstalk, IAM, Security Groups, Route53, S3, CloudFront, Glacier, SQS, SNS, VPCs, DynamoDB, Lambda.
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle.
Code Collaboration/Version Control tools: Subversion, GIT, SVN, Github, Bitbucket, Gitlab, AWS-Codecommit
CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, Bamboo.
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux and Mac.
Databases: SQL Server, MySQL, DynamoDB, MongoDB.
Web/Application Servers: Web sphere, Nginx, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic.
Containerization Tool: Docker, Kubernetes
Configure Management Tools: Chef and Ansible.
Artifact Repository: Nexus.
Cloud Services: AWS
Monitoring Tool: Nagios, AWS CloudWatch
Scripting Languages: Bash, Shell, Python, HTML.
Network Protocols: TCP/IP, FTP, SSH, DNS, TELENT, HTTP, HTTPS, LOAD BALANCING, VPN, FIREWALL, SUBNETS.
Environment: Git, Cloud Computing Tools, Nagios, Jenkins, chef cookbooks, maven, nexus, Apache, Tomcat Application Server, Docker.
- Involved in the release cycle of the products from environments like Development, QA and UAT through Production.
- Developed build scripts for Java/J2EE Applications using Ant.
- Analyzed and converted Ant build Projects to Maven Build Projects.
- Developing new Maven Build Scripts based on the requirements.
- Created and Maintained Local Maven Repository for Maven projects.
- Configured and managed Nagios for monitoring over existing AWS Cloud platform . Build Nagios monitors for new services being deployed.
- Managed WebLogic servers and application deployments.
- Deployed build artifacts into WebLogic Server and Oracle DB.
- Solve deployment errors related to code development, branching, merging and building of source code.
- Responsible for designing and deploying best SCM processes and procedures, Developed Perl and shell scripts for automation of the build and release process.
- Integrate GIT into Jenkins to automate the code checkout process and trigger builds.
- Built and Deployed Java/J2EE to a web application server in an Agile continuous integration environment and automated the whole process.
- Involved in editing the existing ANT (Build.XML) files in case of errors or changes in the project requirements Developed and implemented Software Configuration Management strategies for various applications per the agile process.
- Managed design and maintenance of the Subversion/GIT Repositories, views, and the access control strategies.
- Connected continuous integration system with GIT version control repository and continuously build as the check-in’s come from the developer.
- Managed the Clear Case branching strategy for the applications by creating Release Streams, Development Streams thus ensuring the integrity Integration Streams.
- Worked in agile modeled software development life cycle.
- Involved in troubleshooting the automation of Installing and configuring JAVA applications in the test and pre-production environments.
- Developed and maintained the Shell and Perl scripts for automating the deployments and build process.
Environment: AWS (EC2, VPC, ELB, S3, RDS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto Scaling, CloudWatch, IAM, Route53) Maven, Git, Jenkins, Unix/Linux, Chef, Nagios.
- Launched AWS EC2 instances using Amazon Web Services (Linux/Ubuntu/RHEL) for development, test and production environments. Responsible for the development and maintenance of Auto Scaling and Elastic Load Balancers.
- Created and maintained the development operations pipeline and systems like continuous integration, continuous deployment, code review tools and change management systems.
- Responsible for the creation of S3 buckets and policies and for the creation of IAM role based policies.
- Set up AWS Security Groups which behave as Virtual firewalls controlling the traffic by allowing it to reach one or more AWS EC2 instances.
- Built scripts on AWS cloud for scheduling EC2 Auto Scaling load balancer with python Boto.
- Designed and Implemented scalable, secure cloud architecture based on Amazon Web Services.
- Worked with continuous integration/continuous delivery using tools such as Jenkins, Git, Ant, and Maven, created workflows in Jenkins and Worked on the CI-CD model setup Using Jenkins.
- Gained extensive practical training in branching, labeling and merging strategies for all applications in Git.
- Creating and maintaining GIT repositories also analyzing and resolving conflicts related to merging of source code to GIT.
- Worked with logging/monitoring tools such as CloudWatch and Nagios.
- Used Configuration management tool Chef and created Chef Cookbooks using recipes to automate system operations.
- Developed expertise in writing Shell scripts, Python to automate the package installation, web server and instance configuration.
- Used Ant and Maven as build tools on java projects for the development of build artifacts on the source code.
- Conducted auto deployment of software applications in secured and managed environment using Docker container technology.
- Experience in creating scheduled jobs using Shell and Python scripts.
- Managed large-scale deployments in stage and production environments.
- Addressed software configuration management issues in coordination with development team.
- Implemented code builds and automated deployment procedures.
- Resolved build and release dependencies in collaboration with other departments.
- Outlined build and deployment procedures in consultation with developers.
- Planning the releasing activities and delivering them on schedule.
- Integrating the latest available changes / components to the product software.
- Creating software packages for factories.
- Automation of day-to- day, repetitive tasks.