- Around 12 years of experience in the Tech Industry, from early stage startups to big public multinational companies managing and empowering engineering teams locally and globally from small to large.
- Design and development of Server Side Rendered Progressive Web Applications built with ReactJS, Next.js, Node.js, Firebase and Material - UI using HTTPS, Web App Manifests, Service Workers and browser APIs.
- Extensive hands-on enterprise web applications development experience on the Microsoft.NET, SQL Server including Microsoft Sharepoint Server and Services as backend and WebParts developer using CSS and jQuery at the Hillyard CAPP project.
- Experiences in .Net Technologies include Object Oriented Languages (C#), Database (SQL Server), ADO.NET, MVC, WCF, MVVM, Server administrations (IIS) and other supporting technologies and tools.
- Worked on ADO.NET Entity Framework to associate with database for CRUD operations. Worked on LINQ to Entities, Lambda Expressions, and OO Design Patterns.
- Experience in code versioning management using GIT, SVN and Team Foundation Server/Visual Studio Online.
- Good Knowledge on implementation of user-centered design (UCD) methodology.
- Produced visually appealing designs focused on usability, utility, UX, cross-browser compatibility and hence worked on safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Involved in migration of code base of Angular 1.5 to Angular 2.X using Typescript.
- Proficient with photo and wireframe editing tools like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & Dreamweaver, MS FrontPage and Sketch.
- Extensive experience using IDEs, including Visual Studio Code, Eclipse, Sublime Text, Visual Studio, IntelliJ, Notepad++ and JetBrains WebStorm.
- Experience in using test suites such as Jasmine, Mocha and now Jest and Enzyme
- Worked using packaging tools like NPM (Node Package Manager), Yarn, Bower, Grunt.
- Experience on reporting and tracking defects using JIRA and Rational Clear Quest.
- Expertise in debugging and troubleshooting existing code using Firebug and Chrome Developer Tools. Domain Name and hosting administration using Google Cloud Platform Compute Engine, Docker and Nginx reverse proxys.
- Strong perseverance and diligence towards attaining challenging goals and possess good communication skills and quick learning ability.
Web Technologies: PHP, AJAX, XML, XHTML and JSON, WordPress, Bootstrap, Flexbox, CSS Media Queries, CSS Preprocess Frameworks like SCSS, ReactJS, Angular, Nodejs, Express, Apollo GraphQL Server, UnderscoreJS, HandlebarJS
Databases: PL/SQL (oracle), MySQL, MSSQL, SQL Server, T - SQL, SQLite
NonRDBMS: MongoDB, Redis
CLOUD: Google Cloud Platform, DNS nameservers and records, Firebase, SSL Certificates, CloudFlareIDE
Visual Studio Code, c9.io, Visual Studio, Eclipse, Dreamweaver, Text Wrangler and Notepad++, Sublime Text, IntelliJ IDEA.
Platforms: Windows (user), Windows Server (admin), Linux (admin), Mac OS (user), ARM Raspbian Linux (admin)
Version Controls: Git, Team Foundation Server, SVN, Microsoft Source Safe
Mobile Development: Android (Native/Ionic), Progressive Web Apps
Debugging Tools: Chrome Dev tools, Firebug, Jasmine, Mocha, Chai, IE testerApplication Servers
Nginx, PM2, Apache, MS Internet Information Services (IIS), Tom Cat, JBoss
Defect tracking: Visual Studio Online, MS Team Foundation Server, JIRA, Rational Clear Quest
UI/UX Design: Adobe Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, Sketch, Inkscape
Applications: Star UML, Enterprise Architect, Android Studio, MS Expression Studio, Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, 3D Studio, Adobe Premiere Pro
Senior UI Developer
- Designed and developed a full-stack funding website based on Node.js, ReactJS, Next.JS, Wordpress, PHP and Slim Framework.
- Maintenance and bug fixes of existing site, involving a wide variety of technologies including Angular.JS, jQuery and ReactJS/Redux.
- Worked in using ReactJS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router and Redux concept.
- Development of new APIs for retrieving data from content management systems using Node and Express. Update reports to use CSS3, SCSS and Flexbox to ensure responsive design and theming.
- Used Angular 4 and Angular-Material Controls to develop user interfaces.
- Used Material UI, Angular Material and Resin Rendition controls for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Implemented XML parsing & JSON parsing for data handling on different application.
- Extensive experience in writing the test cases using Karma environment and Jasmine framework, now starting with Jest and Enzyme.
- Experience in Agile and Scrum Methodology and deeply involved with the politicians’ team to understand the requirements.
- Integrated WebPack with Babel, ESLint and Prettier for linting and build process.
- Participated with end users and business analyst to understand the business requirements.
Environment: React JS, Next.JS, Material UI, NodeJS API, Rasberry Pis, Google Cloud, jQuery, C#, .Net, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, SCSS, Responsive Web Design, Mongo DB, SQL, Windows.
Senior UI Developer
- System Design using Software Engineering Tools such as Enterprise Architect to create UML use case, interaction, class and deployment diagrams.
- Coded application using REST APIs using SQL Server and .Net Web API tools.
- Coded controls and user interfaces using AngularJS, Bootstrap and Angular Material.
- Interact with other provider systems using SOAP and REST Web Services.
- Built Web pages that are more user-interactive using HTML5, CSS preprocessors like SCSS, AngularJS, and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Strong Expertise in producing RESTful APIs for web-based applications and consuming RESTful Web Services using AJAX and AngularJS and rendering JSON response on UI.
- Designed and developed User Interface Wireframes and Web Forms using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience in cross program similarity check and altogether performed unit testing and in corporation testing.
Software Developer (Front-end UI)
- Interact with users to record and document application functionality failures.
- Coordinated design and development teams and participated in UI/Front-End Development.
- Provided UX and UI solutions to refine the project strategy and functionality, optimizing the User Experience. Installed and configured numerous web CMS such as Drupal, Joomla, WordPress.
- Application fixes including App errors and Application Failures, also application feature implementation by client request.
- Responsible for developing REST API and SOAP Web Services for back layer to be consumed by Web Applications using PHP and Slim Framework.
- Documented experiments, expected test outcomes, test information necessities, and worked together with testing groups and business accomplices to determine testing issues.
Software Engineer (Front-End & Android)
- Involved in requirement gathering and creating initial documentation for the system.
- Development of Qt C++ and OpenGL prototypes to import 3d studio and blender models.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications.
- Development of Android applications for the internal students use using Android Studio.
- Experience with mobile frameworks such as: Ionic, PhoneGap, JQuery Mobile to develop mobile applications for Android phones.
- Designed various grid panels and various UI components using EXT JS framework and Sencha Touch for Mobile.
Software Engineer (C#.Net/Sharepoint)
- Involved in developing UI, Business Layer and Data Access Layer.
- Involved in designing and coding web forms of the application with ASP.Net MVC and jQuery
- Developed the Web interface using MVC Architecture in C# language and SQL Server database.
- Designed, developed, implemented and configured the SharePoint project.
- Developed and implemented the tools for the SharePoint project for creating accounts and manage users.
- Participated in the discussion meetings for functional issues and designed technical solutions to resolve those issues.
- Resolved all development, technical and support issues and provided on-going technical support and end user training for the Epic SharePoint sites.