- 13.5 Years of IT experience in Automation & Manual testing
- Expertise in domains - Card and payments, Digital Banking, Healthcare, Logistics, Telecom and Web Hosting
- Experience in CA LISA (ITKO LISA) 7.5.1 and Dev Test 9.0.1 automation tool
- Experience in automation of SOA, Middleware, RESTful and SOAP Web Services / API’s using SOAP UI and LISA
- Service virtualization of web SOAP and REST services (Mocks development) deployment on Cloud GAIA cloud foundry
- Experience in HP Quality center, HP ALM and JIRA-zephyr test case management tools
- Experience in writing Gherkins and build page objects for automation scripts using JAVA cucumber
- Experience in CA LISA - Cassandra DB connection and DB validation and virtualization
- Knowledge of configuring LISA scripts using CURL command in Jenkins (continuous integration)
- Knowledge of Swagger Editor / Splunk Query Dashboard and Dynatrics for application logs and health
- Expertise in AGILE - JIRA20.0 Methodologies, 2-3 weeks Sprints, SDLC, STLC & Bug Life Cycle.
- Expertise in various phases of Testing Life Cycle - Functional, System, Interface, Integration and Regression Testing
- Have experience in daily check in - check out LISA scripts through source tool SVN / GIT (bit bucket)
- Automation Frameworks (ATDD and Test Data Driven and Hybrid).
- Expertise in Requirement Analysis and Test Coverage using Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Expertise in QA testing/processes - Test Planning, Test Strategy/approach, Test Scenarios and Scripts, Test Closure reports, CA LISA Custom reports/Dashboards, SQA Load/Production checkout Plans, Build letters, Release management, Test level Entry/Exit criteria, Risk & Mitigations, QA aids translations, daily status (DSR) and Defect management/root cause analysis.
- Open to dynamic work environment and ability to work collaboratively with business analysts, developers and other team members in the overall enhancement of software product quality
- Coordinated and Assisted in User Acceptance Testing with the stakeholders and business users for decouple plan and roll out strategy for end to end testing
- Proven competence, strong communicational/support skills in bridging the gap between all stakeholders
- Prepared required project metrics and testing status reports to business partners and senior leadership
- Managing team of 5-6 QA team members along with Scrum QA deliverables.
Domains: Cards-Payments, Digital Banking, Healthcare (HIPPA) and Logistics
Functional Testing Tool: CA (ITKO) LISA, Dev Test 9.1.0 automation tool, Exposure to Cucumber, SOAP UI, HP ALM11.0, JIRA-Zephyr & Quality Center
Defect Tracking Tools: HP ALM, Quality Center, Jira, Bugzilla
Programming Language: Core Java, Groovy scripts
RDBMS: Cassandra DB, My-SQL, SQL Developer
Methods: Manual & Automation testing, Black box testing, Integration testing, System- Testing, Regression testing, Perf testing
IDE: Eclipse, Edit Plus and Notepad++.
Web Server: Apache Tomcat, IIS.
Code Management Tool: SVN, GIT, Bit bucket, Team Forge, Symphony, Confluence, VSS and Clear case
Web Debug Tools: IE Developer Tool, Fire Bug, REST client and Postman for REST/SOAP services
Other Tools & Technology: XML, DOM, HTML, Splunk Queries, Dynatrics monitoring & Cloud (Gaia)
Linux Administration skills: Apache, DNS, Send mail, IMAP/POP3, Security hardening, Web Hosting
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
QA Test Lead
- Performing SCRUM QA lead role to groomed the business requirements component wise based on functional user/ tech stories, proactively involved to prioritized the stories, assigned Story points agreed by team, determine Sprint goals, establish the acceptance criteria, risk and mitigations
- Partner with QA,BSA and DEV for dependencies - to ensure 'In-Sprint' automation
- Design and review of automation scripts as per business and functional requirements
- Condition the test data dynamically to test the in-house Happy and Negative scenarios
- Preformed the automation of middleware SOA web services, REST JSON services for Chase Pay application
- Virtualization of Web Services, Mainframe and Database and deploying it to virtual service environment.
- Creating a LISA service mocks to start early testing
- Written Scripter assertions in Java to perform business validations
- Used JSON, XML, Http based filters and assertions
- Perform the test case execution using CA LISA and SOAP UI automation tool
- Performed Chase pay validation of all JSON REST methods (POST, PATCH, GET, PUT and DELETE)
- UI Testing - performed end to end testing with UAT team by using Apple IPhone and android
- DB testing - DB validations in Cassandra DB by writing assertions via CA LISA
- Defect tracking and closure by having daily calls/follow-up with dev/stake holders
- Monitoring and debug through Splunk queries and logs for ongoing functional and prod issues
- Ensure 100% Requirement coverage and Traceability Matrix
- Ability to perform, to bring creative ideas and proactive measures even during the high-pressure situations, fast paced and high-volume IT environments
- Presenting daily QA report status and weekly automation status Matrix.
- Defining the scope of testing within the context of each release/delivery
- Identify and resolve the impediments related to access / environment and tools
- POC - Writing Gherkin syntax and page objects using cucumber
- Performed quality assurance testing for medium to large scale project/tools/apps
- Developed Wireframes and workflows for integration testing from UI to Middleware to exposed vendors services
- Created and documented a Confluence pages for any challenging tasks, critical defects and knowledgebase for newly joined Dev and QA resources
Tools & Technology Used: CA LISA, JIRA-zephyr, Java, Eclipse IDE, Jenkins for CI, Maven, Cassandra DB, Splunk, REST Client, service Virtualization (MOCKs), SOAP UI, GIT/SVN, Swagger API UI, Web Sphere, Unix box
Confidential, Memphis TN
- Requirement Analysis and Test Planning.
- Test Case creation and environment set up.
- Test data conditioning, preparation for regression suites.
- Test case execution, bug reporting and tracking till closure.
- Web service/API, SOA manual Testing using SOAP UI and Rest Client.
- Maintenance and Enhancement of the Old Scripts.
- Managing Online Shipping applications (INET / Web Services/WNRT) as a QA Lead and working closely with the Test Leads to ensuring the seamless delivery of the deliverables in all the phases of the software lifecycle
- Active participation in walk-through, inspection, review meetings for quality assurance
- Involved in the Business discussion for each Impacted Projects for Online product, design phase, execution phase and implementation
- Defect Management, Huddle reporting and Dashboard preparations on daily
- Responsible for conducting and triaging the End to End Golden scenario, Synergy testing for projects and respective applications
- Creating the dashboard for projects and presenting the same to the VPs of different verticals every week in the VP meetings
- Managing a team of 10 at Onshore. Offshore - Onsite model
- Validations: Shipping DOM request/reply via SOAP UI tool with XML/Schema Validation as per exposed methods, Logs validation through Backend UNIX servers for failure shipments and success flows, Validation of Shipping Online (Web Service, INET & retail) and Offline (CAFÉ/FXRS) applications, Validation of Domestic/International Shipping Labels, AWB labels, Custom and commercial invoices, 2D barcode validations, Validation of 2D barcode, Astra barcode and RMA barcodes from Scan gun and Operational elements with Validation of Tracking numbers for Express, Ground, USPS, Smart post ranges.
- Involved in Execution of Manual & Automated Scenarios for Pre-prod/ Production Support
Tools and Technology Used: CA LISA, SOAP UI 5.0, JAVA, Eclipse, SQL, Team forge, Eclipse, Unix Boxes, 2D barcode Scan gun, Astra Barcode
QA Test Analyst
- Test Planning and script Development using QC as per Business and System requirements
- Performed SIT and BUAT testing as per 2 - 4 weeks scheduled sprints
- Bug Reporting and Tracking and Report generation for stack holders.
- Prepared Test Strategy, Test Plans, Test execution, Production Checkouts)
- Overall project coordination and day to day issue resolution
- Planning, monitoring and controlling testing activities
- Performed end to end testing of PNC HCA application by processing the EDI transactions (X12-270/271, X12-276/277, X12-278, X12-835, X12-837, X12- 997, 824) as per 4010/5010 implementation guides with HIPPA, MB validations
Tools and Technology Used: Quality Center (ALM11), Message Broker, Edifecs, Unix, SQL Developer, X12/NonX12 EDI tool
Sr. Test Engineer
- Involved in the preparation of test cases as per HLD/LLD and gathered the domain knowledge component wise.
- Responsible for the execution of test cases.
- Analyzing Test Results, Interacting with developers and supporting developments.
- Preparing Defect report as per severity and priority
- Performed System Testing and Regression Testing.
- Mapping the test cases with Requirements in the Requirement Tab of QC.
- Performed GUI system Regression testing, File processing testing in AS400 through Rumba client tool
- Preparing Defect report as per severity and priority
Tools and Technology Used: DISE billing applications, Quality Center (ALM11, AS400, Rumba Client, Unix Boxes
Linux Administrator / Tech Support (Tier II and Tier III)
- Involved in test case writing on DNS, Apache
- Performed Linux admin level task on Linux servers as per the customer requirements on their dedicated servers.
- Manage Linux L1 team and conduct audits on weekly reports
- Troubleshooting common Web server/Apache/DNS/MySQL/virtual host entries/, emails/SMTP/POP3, Scripting related tickets/issues with standard given LTA
- Installed and Configured Nagios to Monitoring Web Server and their Services
- Worked with various Web-based server - administrating tools like VPanel, cPanel, Web Host Manger (WHM), Plesk, H-Sphere for windows and Linux servers
- Involved in installation & configuration of Apache, DNS, Mail server on Linux servers (Shared and Dedicated servers)
- Troubleshooting technical tickets on Website, apache, mails, DNS, scripts through remotely accessing Linux servers
- Involved in Usability, Functional, Regression, Data Driven testing.
- Involved in Execution of Manual & Automated Scenarios, random checks for website uptime
Tools and Technology Used: Linux and Windows Servers, Apache, DNS, Qmail, Sendmail, Linux servers, Nagios monitoring tool, rkhunter, security hardening tools